The Achievements of Cusco - 1940/1950 Total

Gratz with all #-zeros, good luck in f2p. =P O:)

Thanks, mate. ^^

Umm my ownage bankpicture. :P Note: 2,4m Given away, 3,7m Lent out. That's why I'm so poor.

BankpicMarch262007.jpg

Gonna buy another 2k Iron ore later on.

And yea..It's 112,590 Feathers.

I have no idea really why I have another fletch hood and cape in bank. But it looks nice. :) (Got one hood and cape weilded)

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Tributes. ^^ Good luck again with the 99 Woodcutting. =)

72fm.jpg

87Mining.jpg

As it said in the picture, it took me 333 Totallvls to get 87 Mining from 86. :P

I got 86 Mining as 1337 Total. :P

If I continue like this, I get...

...88 Mining as 2004 Total

...90 Mining as 2670 Total

...99 Mining as 5667 Total

^^

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Thanks both Ap and Ap. =) And yea I know Uloveme is a girl, but I forgot that at that moment. XD (Both when he said his "brother" was Ul and when I wrote the message in the picture).

Umm, as allways, I am F2P for 1-2 days (I was in f2p worlds the last three days of P2P, so yea I was only really F2P for 1-2 days) and then this happens..

61Hunt.jpg

62Hunter.jpg

On my way for All stats 70+! But that is a longterm goal so I dont think I will be done with that in a while. :P

I have a changed plan for Smithing and Crafting. I will buy 8k Gold ores and smelt those in Port Phasmatys. That will give me 70 Smithing. After that, I will make 8k Gold Amulets at the same furnace, giving me 69 Crafting and 47k from 70. At that point, I will probably make 3k Bowstrings to get cash back, plus I'll be cutting some random gems I get every now and then.

But I wont start with that in a while, since I am very low on cash. And I dont want to spend 4m on something that will only give me 1,1m back.

Therefor, I will probably start with some Runecrafting (Natures) after Hunter. (Probably around 10k Nats, I need to make 52k for 70, so I wont make all that in a row. ^^)

I need to catch another 150 Chinchompas for 63 Hunter and then I will be catching 1,4k Red chinchompas for 70, and later on use those at Ape Atoll, giving me 75 or 76 Ranged

Allso changed first-page layout.

Edit:

I would loose about 2,6m on getting the 70 Herblore with the price I've counted. That might change to 1,6m, but it could allso change to 4m+. I was thinking about making 1,3k Super sets and selling all. Those supplies would cost me 14,3m with my prices, which is money I dont even have! But I would get about 11,7m back. (Calced with selling 9k Each, but that could become 10 Each).

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

First of all, please take the time to read the whole message. I've allready got people missunderstanding the point of the message since they simply havnt bothered to read it all.

Thanks for the GREAT support I've been given. I can see that I am truly loved here on the tip.it forums because I do get a very large ammount of support I've been given. I mean...about 3-3,5 pages of 100% my replies? Of a nice ammount of 5 whole pages.

I got 63 Hunter and 1675 Total two days ago, and I have been catching some Red Chinchompas today (I wasnt online at all yesterday) just to see that they are unbeliveably slow xp at my level, plus that every world is crowded with one or two people. I have had the luck to find two empty worlds, but I had only been there for about 10 minutes before some other people showed up and did not give a damn about me being there catching. At the other world, I polite asked the person to change world or place, since I allready had changed world 20 times. What I got back was an complete ignoration.

I still used that world and place for about half an hour, before I decided to quit with the Red Chinchompas. They are just to slow xp at my level.

The spring-break are approaching and its getting warmer outside, which means that I am probably going to spend less time at the computer and infront of RuneScape.

I find RuneScape more and more booring, aswell as I find real life more and more interesting and funny. The result is simple:

I will not be playing as much RuneScape as I previously have been.

The result will probably not change very much these two months, but in the end of May, when I turn 15 and get a moped of my own, things will deffinatley change, and I can allready see myself quitting RuneScape.

The thing holding me back to RuneScape, AND to the computer at all, right now is the large ammount of very good friends that I have met during my time playing this game.

Without them I would probably not have been playing at all these 6 months or more.

The point of this message is simple:

I'm finding RuneScape pretty booring, its getting warmer outside and wasting my life in front of the computer is simply not worth it.

I will be playing RuneScape less than I did before.

To the few supporters that are holding on to this thread, dont expect anything else than updates with 3-7 days in between.

A finishing touch to this message is the picture of 63 Hunter and 1675 Total.

63Hunter1675Total.jpg

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

After I wrote that message yesterday, I tried some runecrafting. It's very relaxing in my oppinion, and it sure is a very good way to make money.

I need alot of money (close to 20m) to get all 70+ with the methods I'm looking at right now. And 20m is the ammount I will earn from getting 75 Runecrafting. So that is pretty much perfect.

•  

75 Runecrafting is:

Giant Pouch

300k/hour (450k-150k for ess)

13,5k xp/hour instead of the old 9k/hour

104k Nature Runes

20m Profit

Cash for all stats 70+

So I've started a goal for 75 Runecrafting. I'd get 70 anyway, so why not 75?

First level:

61Runecrafting.jpg

The pots are SuperAntipots in case I get dds specced at a pk attempt. :)

I hope I can get 62 today to.

If I dont achieve this goal, I will still have gained more levels, Nature runes and cash that I would have if I never tried!

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

yea.. well runecrafting is a lot of fun.. except when you make 12000 nats in a day, which i did once. i wanted to die it seemed like hell. but i wanted guthans really bad <3: back when it was like 8m... near x-mas time..?

anywho, runecrafting is fun and amazing moneys, so good luck!

~NOA

night_of_arc.gif

12k Nats in a DAY? :shock: No, I'm NEVER gonna do that. ^^ Trust me. :P

Well, spring break are approaching. My GOAL is to make 5k nats a day and end up with 70+ rc and more than 50k nats after the break. But thats a hard goal that I dont know if I am going to complete.

I dont want to get burned out.

Anyways;

62rc.jpg

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

1-2 days ago:

64Hunter.jpg

Bad day today. I bought 5k Oak Planks, which gave me two constructionlevels and 1680 Total. I was pretty happy about that.

But then I tried to change some stuffs in my house to make it look more nice and easier to get to altar+portals. I made a loss of 150k by doing this:

Smart.jpg

I accidently made two rooms covering the entrances of two other rooms, of which one was my second portal room. I had to remove both of the newly-created Chapel and Portal room. I will probably build them at a completely different place in my house, probably in a small house of their own. That is because I changed place of my exit-portal to my Oak-gardens when I decided to make the mid-garden to a Formal Garden.

61Construction.jpg

62Construction.jpg

1680 Total

I turned off computer for a while to make something to eat. When I got back, about half-an-hour later, I decided to craft some natures.

I make about 200 and see a lvl 105 RC Pker. I try to log out, but I have been attacked by a skeleton so I cant. I try to tele with Zamorak Mage to abyssal, but I'm entangled. I try to tele with ectophial, but I'm teleblocked.

The 105 runs against me and hit a 26-27 special with his dds. I die a few seconds later and loose:

• All pouches

Camo top and legs

Fletching Cape

Larupia Helm (Huntergear)

Glory

Desert boots

42 Pure essence

Rune pickaxe (I think)

I'm only angry about the pouches, since they are a PAIN to get back.

I will probably try some Agility now.

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png