The Achievements of Cusco - 1940/1950 Total

I came home from a 2ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý-days confirmation-camp today.

My friend, that I dont speak to alot nowadays, said he wanted the whip back that I borrowed a while ago, because he was about to sell his account. I told him the truth, I have all my cash bought up in items and I need them all, plus that I dont support rule-breaking. I was going to give it back, but I wouldnt do it so he would use them to earn more irl-money by breaking the rules of RuneScape.

I have to log out from msn due to homeworks and when I got back, a couple of hours later, I find myself south of Lumbridge with 0 items in invent/weilded. I go to the bank in Lumbridge and enter my pin - 0 items in bank.

A few months ago, we were the best of friends and I had his password for everything, and he had all mine. We trusted each other that much. Now he has scammed/hacked/"cleaned" me and changed the password of his rs characher. Hurray.

I'm proud to show my new bankpicture:

Bank13May2007.jpg

I do have 1,7-1,8m in Miscellania, thought. I never told him, because I didnt want him to know that I actually had cash for a whip.

I suppose I'll leave most of the cash in Miscellania to make some profit, while I work on a skill that doesnt require cash. Woodcutting seems appealing....

I might start runecrafting later to regain cash, but I wont start until my new pin is working, and maybe not even then.

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Memo, that'd be really nice of you! :D But you dont have to. :P

Gizmo, I have 3 allready. ^^ (See picture at bottom)

Luker, seriously? :P Thats awesome! :) But as with Memo, you dont have to. :P

Well I do accept all donations I get, but nothing's a must. :)

These are three donations I've got allready. :P

DonationsAfterHackD.jpg

I havnt taken out anything from Misc yet. I cant bother to make a Dramien Staff or walk from Camelot yet so the approval ratings will have to go down.

Atleast now I wont check Misc every second lol.

I'm very unsure about what to do. Willows are no good for money and magics are just to slow. :P I might do some Hunter for Red Chinchompas. I want a high hunterlevel and it's awesome cash for such an easy skill. I mean, if you compare how easy it is with the ammount of cash you get from it, it's clearly RuneScape's best skill.

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

I has extra rune stuff, and a buncha runes etc. I'll check my bank, see what I can give you. :) I know I don't have to, but I want to. That stinks about being cleaned though, a good friend gone bad is what cost me my last account.

EDIT: That hunter idea of yours is a good 'un. You should go for 99, get about 30M cash and a nice skillcape to boot \'

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

Thanks Bludragon! =) :D To bad about your first account. :(

Gin, I'd try to invest it. Probably in sharks and let it be staying in bank for a while. :P

Edit: 11 days since I got my last level.

And I forgot to put this in when I got it. It's like 12 days old thought:

67Crafting.jpg

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Oooh, can I have a go?!

*Giggles like a demented pixie*

Ahem.

Cuscous!

Z0Mg laik REPORTED

Sorry to hear abouts ur hacking :( i can help you out a lil next time i see you on.

skilsigvz1.png

Click my sig made by Toast for Boom@ Forums!

Thanks, all =)

Luker, I'll try to pick them up when you've finished all. ^^ Would look cool. :P

Skili, hawtness. :D

Bone, Thanks. ^^ And THANKS for the loan/donation below! :D

DonationAfterHack2.jpg

:shock: Yea im very good at messing pictures up. :P

I'm allready up from 1,8 to 3,5-3,6 or something. :shock: \:D/<3:<3:<3:<3:

And I calced some, and I came up with that I've gotten 4/13 prommised dontations! Never thought I was that nice or why are you all doing this? :shock:

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Thanks. :P :)

Stopped at 204 Chins today. I hope to get around 250 a day. (More on weekends. :P)

• 72Hunter.jpg

• (17:40:21) -[sP]Plasma- You have ended you exp count for the user: El_Cusco with a final exp gain of 54,060 Hunter exp in 4secs That is 48,654,000 exp gained per hour

Hunter might be the best skill in RuneScape.. but still, I'm rank 6627 at 72. :P I like it! (Well I know it's a relativly new skill, but anyway)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

dang really sorry to hear you got hacked by your mate, i'm not saying it's your fault but not paying back your mate with the money you had and also telling him your pass is a bit silly. Good luck getting back on your feet tho :D

(hopefully hunter will make you quite a nice amount of money?)

I was going to give it back, but not so it'd give him more money by selling his account, aka breaking the rules. ;) And I know that it's kind of stupid of me to give him my pass, but I had his pass to, so it's fair that way. And he's like the guy who introduced me to RuneScape, to Counter-Strike (he gave me a Steam-account and everything). He allso introduced me to WoW (which I later quit, to combat-based imo. :P)

He's helped me LOADS on everything and without him, I probably wouldnt even have hurd about RuneScape and I'd never even got the chance to get to know all you guys and other ingame mates who arnt on Tif. :)

Tbh, I dont blaim him that much, I'm not very angry at him. Well...the part that makes me really angry, is that he dropped all my quest-/untradeable-/sentimental, nonvaluable stuffs.

In other news:

DonationAfterHack3.jpg

These keeps rolling in! :shock:

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Sorry for the double-post, but I thought it'd be good to put in this bankpic that makes me wonder how the heck I got that good friends. :shock:

Bank15May07.jpg

Still not one single coin removed from Miscellania. And there is more to come! :shock:

Going to take out the stuffs from Misc now, thought. :P

Edit:

I took out the stuffs from Misc. This is what I got:

Misc.jpg

As it said in the picture, I had 1,6m left. Now I have a cashpile with ~2950k cash! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: <3:<3:<3:

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

ok i decided not to do the level 3's as you look well of and i got some good st00f already.

-red bob shirt

-green boater

-blue wizzy hat (t)

-sara god cloak

-addy (h) helm

-zammy page

-25 purple sweeties

sig2-1.jpg

Kiss me, i'm part Irish!

Notice the things about the number 13?

If I decide to quit, ill proberly give you 5-10 mil...IF I quit, feel like it after tonight

Number 13? That I got hacked on May 13'th and that I'd been prommised 13 donation? :P

And why do you feel like you want to quit?

Luker, thanks! =) I'll pick it up asap. :P I'm at a friend now and its kinda late.

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Woooot! =)

DonationAfterHack4.jpg

Bank18May.jpg

23k from 73 Hunter. We'll see when I get that. To tired to play rs now tbh. Yesterday I was up for 20 hours and then I slept 2 ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý hours. Was at a friend for two days.

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Tbh, this is truly AMAZING! :shock:

[hide=Donations]

DonationAfterHack5.jpg

DonationAfterHack6.jpg

DonationAfterHack7.jpg[/hide]

Amazing! Really! THANKS! :D :D :D

To finish off, a very good friend of mine got this a couple of weeks ago. I'm very jelous. <.<<.<

Jelous.jpg

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png