The Achievements of Cusco - 1940/1950 Total

67Agility.jpg

68Agility.jpg

I spoke to my sisters boyfriend about RuneScape and he said that he could pay my membership. :D (For the same ammount of cash irl). So now I have membership until me/he decides to cancel it! :D

I'm cooking my lobs so I have another 90 and more cash once I've sold them. :P

I'll try to do some Thieving after cooking. Pyramide Plunder. :P I want 99, but 80 is the goal for now.

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying, I'm trying. :P But I just want to raise alot of stats now somewhy.

I'm getting to 1800 with the speed of LIGHT!

71Thieving.jpg

72Thieving.jpg

87Cooking.jpg

80 Levels to go. :P Gotta love raising lower stats!

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

73ThievandHazenoob.jpg

I got my first Sceptre today. :) Right before Zezima arrived (we had waited for him for like 10-15 minutes). We were a bit to many (5 people) and he didnt want to train with that many people thought. :P

A noob as I am, I took pictures ofcorse.

NicePPtrip.jpg

Nice trip tbh.

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

73ThievandHazenoob.jpg

I got my first Sceptre today. :) Right before Zezima arrived (we had waited for him for like 10-15 minutes). We were a bit to many (5 people) and he didnt want to train with that many people thought. :P

A noob as I am, I took pictures ofcorse.

NicePPtrip.jpg

Nice trip tbh.

Wheheehe zezima huh, oh and.. i never said that #-o I did actualy, shh

Ill make sure you can play with zezima cusco, dont worry \'

2384 Overall ~ 15 maxed out skills

http://forum.tip.it/topic/293650-hazezors-blog-old-pictures-2007-a-vid/ --> Check out my blog!

"Lets do Naughty Naughty" and "I'll make sure you can play with Zezima" isnt a very good combinations, since we both are guys. #-o

Got 74 and 75 Thieving so far, missed pic of 74. :P

75Thieving.jpg

Gonna do some Mining now.

Edit: 10 Pages. :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB <3:

You can have the noob words if you quit membership <3:

Oh right, you wont :XD:

I like ur stats ::' GL on skilling cake

2384 Overall ~ 15 maxed out skills

http://forum.tip.it/topic/293650-hazezors-blog-old-pictures-2007-a-vid/ --> Check out my blog!

::' ::'<3:<3:<3:

QUESTAsoulsBane.jpg

QUESTRumDeal.jpg

QUESTCabinFever.jpg

I'm at 4/11 of Itchlarins little helper to. That'll give me 190qp.

Edit: I wasnt on yesterday (allmost. :P) I was in Gothenburg. I had the worst train-day ever. :P On my way there, I had to run as hell to manage to get on the train. It left the station literaly 10 seconds after I got on. On my way home, 10 ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý hour later, I missed my train. I had to wait 3 hours for the next one. -.-

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Because of my bad results on the latest two tests in Spanish (not more than 2), I can only sit 2 hours by the computer on Monday to Thursday/Friday. Cheers. I mean, it's not like I fail in every subject, its just two tests in Spanish..

Oh well, I do sit to much by the computer now so I suppose this will be good for me.

In other news:

I went to Barbarian Assault for the first time ever today.

FirstTimeInBA.jpg

I ended up with level 2 collector, another 102 Collector points and killing the queen. All after 10 waves *hopes that is good*. :P

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Page 3 is hot. But we dont like page 4, do we? :x

Well..what can I say? I dont get much done these days since its 2h/day. :P

I did do some achievements today, thought. Finished off Easy and done like ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý Medium and a few Hard.

Oh btw, since it's only 2h/day, I'm thinking about powermining those 2 hours. I'll not get any fast levels, but 400k/week is better than nothing lol. I've barely powermined at all since I got 88. With that speed, I'd get 90 in two weeks or so.

Gonna be away Thursday night - Sunday morning.

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Goodluck with your goals:)

Have fun while powermining :mrgreen:

Thanks. :)

I calculated some, and with the speed of 40k/h, I have about 215 hours of mining to 99. That's 107,5 days, and I dont want to spend 3 ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý months getting something that in the end, only gives me a cape (and the honor of achieveing the level). So I'm not powermining straight to 99.

Thought, this doesnt mean I've given up on Mining or anything. I'm still getting 90, which will take me about 12 days (or less, I can mine for more than 2 hours on weekends and I have some time in the morning when my parents arent home. Usually 1 hour except for wednesdays when I have 2hours). But after that, I might put it on hold for a while. (If I dont get 92 because its half-way).

I want to try to runecraft some to. I do have to get level 70, so I thought that I'd craft 1,5k-2k nats a day for a while and see how it goes, how booring it gets. It's a great source of money for all 70+. I am going to use some of the seeds I get from Miscellania to, so farming wont get as expensive.

However, I wont start with anything until I've cleared my bank from these fletchingsupplies (and flax). I'm making atleast 4k more Yew Longs, which will make me end up with a bit more than 14m Fletchingxp and pretty close to 69 Crafting.

I might concider making bs to 70 and then use up all for yew longs, making me some money. I dont know, thought. I'd need to make 12k bs and yew longs for that.

In Miscellania, I have 100% Maples and 50% Flax, so I might take flax from there. My yew long supplies will cost about 350gp (flax ~40 ea from misc) so I will earn 1m per 4k longs. :)

And now for something completely different.

CoolFletchingxp.jpg

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Tbh, I didnt even fail. I allmost failed... Allmost not even that. I know I dont fail on one of them (the one I havnt got back yet) and on the other one, 67,5 points. Fail = 49 points or less. Max = 97.

Rank5000Mining.jpg

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png