Question about world 16 air company

Atroxide

You give them 25 unnoted ess, they give you 25 noted ess and 2k coins.

~Backwards :(~

~You give them 2,000gp (2kgp) and 25 NOTED regular rune essence and in return you recieve 25 un-noted rune essence. The reason it is not 28 for 28 is where would you put your money, noted essence, and crafted airs?~

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

~You give them 2,000gp (2kgp) and 25 NOTED regular rune essence and in return you recieve 25 un-noted rune essence. The reason it is not 28 for 28 is where would you put your money, noted essence, and crafted airs?~

ok thnx :)

i am making a calculator for it to figure out how much profit you make for the crafters. Ill post a picture of it *1 sec*

sig.jpg

Not to hijack the topic, but do runners ever take payment in airs rather then coin?

umm im guessing not.

it will be too confusing cause some players have higher Airs per Ess then others so then players will be wanting to do it to the person with highest rc

And besides you make a profit at like 40 rc giving 2k per load.

sig.jpg

I forgot we were from the viewpoint of the crafter, I thought he was asking about how to run for the company. Sorry bout' that.

Cowmasta13.png

Just go read the topic about this in the official forums.. Search "16" under thread "runes" and it will come out, read through it. It should answer all your queries

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

WAIT!!! I want to be able to input your won prices. you have to pay 2k ( orany other number, + give the ess back whihc can be expensive. pleawe mkae it so we can input the prices !

I know but i need to find the average price so i can test to see if it works for me and if theres any bugs

here is the screenshot of it atm

gifad5.gif

sig.jpg

hmm im not sure if this is correct or not, but untill i find the price that they buy ess for and that they sell airs for then i can know if its right

intAmount = Amount of ess

intAirsPerEss = Amount of Airs you get per ess

intAirPrice = Price for airs

intEssPrice = Price for ess

((intAmount * intAirsPerEss) * intAirPrice) - ((intEssPrice * intAmount) + ((intAmount / 25) * 2000))

sig.jpg

i am trying ot get help on a Visual Basic forum to figure out why it gives me an error.

make sure you declare all your variables and they are spelled correctly

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

i am trying ot get help on a Visual Basic forum to figure out why it gives me an error.

yeah i fixed it, it was because anything above 1000 in 1 textbox will close the program cause it wouldnt fit into a byte or something like that. i just had to change it to a long instead of a integer to fix it

im just waitting from reply from an admin to see if i can say the url

sig.jpg

yeah i fixed it, it was because anything above 1000 in 1 textbox will close the program cause it wouldnt fit into a byte or something like that. i just had to change it to a long instead of a integer to fix it

im just waitting from reply from an admin to see if i can say the url

cool, hopefully they do let you say the URL because that can be a pretty useful calculator

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~