~~OFFICIAL WORLDS GUIDE~~

swordb88

NukeMarine is currently overseas and has stated that he cannot maintain his guide right now, so it's okay for someone to assume responsibility.

This is a copy of the guide on the Official Rs forums,

Whoops. Who is the author of the RS forums guide? This Tip.It forum does not allow posting of other people's guides. I'm going to have to lock this topic until someone can provide appropriate information. Please PM me with a link/finder code to the RS forum guide?

Thanks.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, a very kind user supplied a link to an RS forums thread (though I assume there is more than one).

http://forum.[Please Use QuickFind Code].ws?18,19,558,38973634

This doesn't seem to be identical to that one ... so I'm assuming there's yet another one.

I really need someone to write an ORIGINAL guide (using your OWN WORDS) listing official worlds. Official worlds should NOT be worlds that a guide author makes up or arbitrarily assigns, but worlds that players are ALREADY flocking to in order to do a specific RS activity.

Clan worlds are not of general interest so they should be omitted (no offense but if it's your clan's you don't want other people there, right?)

I've bumped NukeMarine's worlds guide and asked for it to be moved to this forum. He HAS given permission for someone to take over updating it. But I don't want a million people doing it, and I want someone who's a qualified guide writer who will also maintain it. So ... we'll see, I suppose.

Sorry I'm unclear, brain a bit foggy this a.m. >.<

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

So 6 is barbarian assult, thats good to know, i wanna get back there soon.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Hey nice guide, Just to let you know, a new unoffical crafting guild has been made in Alkaird World 132.

Yes you may say, there is already a guild, but check the skills forums on the offical runescape site

barrowsmwccape,Marc%20Powell9.gif

good guide, but a little short. you may want to go through in detail what you can do like for law running...where, and who, etc. also, cropping the picture of the staking may be a little better.

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

Sorry if this is old and if someone has explained this, but no, the 2x nat running world does NOT change. If it does and I am wrong, I can confidently say that 80% of the time it is on World 36.

World 36 is my home world and I RC a lot; they are always there :)

fishsigfincm1.jpg