---__-93/99 Woodcutting-___---

Hey everyone. I have been playing RuneScape on and off for about 4 years now. After i got 90 woodcutting I took a break for about 9 months. I came back about 2 months ago and got members and had some fun there, I didn't realy concerntrate on any skills. I have been f2p for the last month and been training my f2p skills.

My current goal is 99 woodcutting. Then I will burn the logs i get for 96 firemaking.

My other goals after and as i get 99 woodcutting (will take breaks, 100k willows is alot :S)

Mining: 57-60

Mason%20001.gif

Smithing: 48-50

Mason%20001.gif

Fishing: 64-70

Mason%20001.gif

Firemaking: 70-90

Mason%20001.gif

Runecrafting: 25-30

pfft, only like 5k xp to go, can't be bothered getting a % bar.

Current Stats:

statszp7.png

What I wear: (Changes from time to time)

hatiwearnb8.png

Bank: (Note: I gave away over 4mil worth of items when I took that break)

bankfa7.png

What I am doing:

I will be cutting 99k willows east of Edgy bank in world one.

howmuchuw8.png

I am on holidays soon, I hope to get 50k cut then.

How am I going?

90 [x]

91 [X]

92 [X]

921wg0.png

93 [X]

93ll2.png

94 [ ]

95 [ ]

96 [ ]

97 [ ]

98 [ ]

99 [ ]

Any donations of rune axe's or 15k to buy a rune axe would be happily excepted but not expected, I sometimes lag and loose an axe-head. Or trying to multi-task and break my axe, also the new Ents are a little harder to see and I don't take much notice.

I'll update this thread as much as possilbe :)

If you read please post encouragemnet, it makes me feel good about my no-lifing :)

Now I'll be updating daily because it's Easter Holidays!!

31st Of March.

Didn't get to cut that much today was skateing.

howmuchtogomf0.png

1st of April.

Got to cut for about 2 hours today :)

howmuchtogoagainge3.png

Will get 93 tomorow :)

Willows update :) amoutnmd2.png

2nd of April.

I cut for about 3 hours this morning, and did the easter event. I got 93 woodcutting!!

Willows Count: 12k.

93ll2.png

3rd of April.

Willow Count: 15k

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Thanks guys!

"Only" 97k willows to go! :-k

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Good luck with the 99 woodcutting. I'm thinking about going for it, but the little detail about having to cut 181k willows is making me think hard about it. Anyways good luck. :thumbsup:

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

:o

RIP Michaelangelopolous

7k Until 92 :o

RIP Michaelangelopolous

92 Woodcutting :thumbsup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I saw you too :) Say hi next time

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Anyone got any tips on cutting willows?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

94k Willows to go!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

92k to go and will update willows count/wc levels tomorow!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Updated :)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

gl on 99wc :thumbsup: we got the same goal and im f2p to :shock:

i cut in draynor village give me a hyt some time private allways on :wink:

skullfly.jpg

(I wana live for ever,

or die trying...)

I have dyslexia so forgive me my bad grammar

gl on 99wc :thumbsup: we got the same goal and im f2p to :shock:

i cut in draynor village give me a hyt some time private allways on :wink:

Ooo, awsome, I'll remember to give you a hyt next time your on :)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Bumpified!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

93 Woodcutting 8-)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Good Luck doll!! I know you can do it!! Will glad supply the 15k when needed...i'm always just a PM away!! *SMOOOCH* :lol:

:-k

RIP Michaelangelopolous