Colossus110, Quiting this blog

Good luck colo!

70%20craft%20pic

I r hijacking your thread :o(no pun intended :P)

66craft.jpg

I r getting closer

~ColossuS~

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goal done:

70craft.jpg

But now the reason im not happy...

Aneron pmed me, that bone got his santa and was going offline, so my first idea is, its a joke, then i noticed that his ClanChat was also down. Thats the moment when i was thinking about Bone telling me about he might quit. So i pmed Bone on tif. his reply was: Im realy sorry mate :'(. I feel realy sorry for Aneron for losing the santa he worked hard for. But i also lost something today, i lost a friend, i knew him for like 1.5 years (i think), ive had lots off fun with him, and i trusted him with my life, its all over now. I can typ lots more about it, but i dont think that will be a good idea.

Bone, if you read this. Why?

~ColossuS~

15nu9u1.png

I'm sorry to hear man. I know what you're going through. Have dealed with some real [bleep] ups before in my "runescape life". Got hacked by a very close rs buddy once, thankfully it all ended well.

I hope it works out well for Aneron and yourself but especially I hope Bone sees some sence - I enjoyed chatting with him myself. :?

It's a shame what pixel-greed can do to people.

Btw, grats on 70 crafting

Edit: Just read bone's blog and man I can feel your anger ffs. Pissed off just by thinking of it. Really sorry dude. Here's a tip and it's what i usually do. Go on mIRC (or ss chat) take sjakie and heph in some channel and start swearing and them or just talking nonstop, it's what I do when im seriously pissed off tbh. (I'm kind of a redhead =P)

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

I was shocked myself as well, but I don't think that's a good idea Vold, at least not the swear at heph and sjakie part :P.

Good luck with your new goals mate.

Im not going to swear at anyone lol..

61fish.jpg

~ColossuS~

15nu9u1.png

You get levels too quickly :anxious: Gratz on all of them <3:

PS. Who's that hawt guy that is getting teled away in your 81 magic pic? I want to know him tbh :-w <3:

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

69 thieving!

69thief.jpg

Also 2 new skill goals added 60 smith and 70 wc, adding those goals because fish is realy boring for me, so i can switch off a bit..

colossus110.png

colossus110.png

~ColossuS~

15nu9u1.png