Colossus110, Quiting this blog

Last night suposed to be fun, and it was, almost the whole time...till like 3.30 in the night, we came from a club and we meet te police, we all a bit drunk were singing and talking a bit loud, so we (5 friends) had to stop and show our Id's, Uncle Officer decided to let us pay for it, but 1 friend didnt want to pay (well we all didnt want to) and started yelling at the police, because of that they gave him new metal bracelets [/sarcasm] so another friend (i was suposed to sleep @ his house) ran into it, and got new bracelets to. Ooh fun, friends getting arrested, and no-were to sleep :-s He asked the police if he could hand me his keys, so i could go home. After 5 minutes he gave the keys to me. Now i got something to do 'telling his parents that there son is arrested' yay for me...i had to tell since i came to there home all alone. They understand me, and 5 hours later my friend came home to. He has to pay ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì150 now, and i have to pay ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì75...

And the weird part is, i have to pay 75 euro, for doing nothing, and the other 3 people have to pay ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì75 to...

This is my little weekend story...

~ColossuS~

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks both <3:

Just went Dk trip #9, and got personal drop #3.

Trip went smooth, perfect commin and i got the first drop @ kill #3 i think...

seers1.jpg

After that nothing much...but then Sjakie got his first ever left half <3:

Ending pics:

endtrip9sir.jpg

endtrip9sjakie.jpg

~ColossuS~

15nu9u1.png

Thanks to both off you <3:

Yesterday i ran into someone with a banksale and he popped up some stuff, he also popped up 3.8k yew longs and 3.8k nats. I asked how much for them and he said 800 ea set. I told him that i wanted them all for 768 gp ea, he said ok, and I got 3.8k free alchs \' Sold 1k alchs 10 minutes later for 900k :-w and I am alching the other alchs <3: The 2k alchs left will bring me very close to 82 magic :D

~ColossuS~

15nu9u1.png

Your new task is to kill 173 Daganoth, yay! If i alch now, i can look for a mage, and kill some sups. Sjakie 1 1 3 has logged in. Hi Sjakie, wanna mage for me? Sure, there we go <3: We get in the lair, Sjakie did a perfect job getting prime on him (and off me) kills a rex, AXE. I kill a sup ARCHER.

Well, thats how I would have liked it..but is was going horrible!

Sjakie and i went in the lair, i got sup and prime off him, and ladder up. Then Sjakie says that i can go down, i attacked sup, and prime decided to leave Sjakie alone, and walked away. Oke, try number 2. Went better, and we even managed some kills :-w to bad we both wasted almost all brews @ entrance try 1. But i brought guthans aswell. Than after a few kills, my screen freeze, but i was able to typ. '/lagg' '/frozen screen' '/dc' it all went in my clanchat, the weird part was, Sjakie had the same problem :-s Mirc got dced to, and when Sjakie was in Mirc again, we tried to logg in, and direct tele (i was out of brews, Sjakie had 1 left). 'Error connecting to server', fun fun fun, i didnt even know for sure if i was still in the lair, or in fally. Sjakie however managed to get up the ladder before losing the whole connection. After that i got like 20+ 'this world is full' messages, but after a while i logged in and teled. Trip #10, i hoped to get some loot, was a realy, realy bad trip.

Amen :-#

~ColossuS~

15nu9u1.png

Didnt update this yesterday, so im doing it now :D.

Getting realy close to 94 hp (22k xp)

And 90 Defence isnt that far to (160k xp)

But i want your opinion. 90 defence was a goal i had set, but Im almost done with it, shall i after 90 defence slay more on defence mode? Or shall i use whip on controlled? (dont suggest a d scimmy or something).

~ColossuS~

15nu9u1.png

That's a hard one. Defence, because it is a nais skill. :-k

I was thinking about defence to. did 5 iron task (all 50+) without any good item in row :( And now i got a task i didnt get in a while. Dusties, thye might love me more :anxious: (you can always dream :pray: )

~ColossuS~

15nu9u1.png