Colossus110, Quiting this blog

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Err news! Colo started slayer again, skill goals will still be there, cause i will switch off between slayer and skills.

First task i got, 199 abbys <3:

~ColossuS~

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Between work i managed to play some runescape :P

Did a 199 abby task, 5 rune meds and 2 chains, then i got suqa's, burthed for bears, and then abbys again, 141 :D, just killed a few (like 20) and got 1 med and a chain -_-, off for some sleep now.

~ColossuS~

15nu9u1.png

Between work i managed to play some runescape :P

Did a 199 abby task, 5 rune meds and 2 chains, then i got suqa's, burthed for bears, and then abbys again, 141 :D, just killed a few (like 20) and got 1 med and a chain -_-, off for some sleep now.

~ColossuS~

Now get 2 whips in the remaining demons from the task please :pray:

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Just got this from a abby clue:

zammyhelm1.jpg

I will most likely donate it to my ftp nephew, it will double his bankworth in value, and he always loved rune zammy.

~ColossuS~

15nu9u1.png

It's been a long time since I've posted here.... Congrats on the helm, nice from you to give it to your nephew. Congrats on all the levels and stuff that you've gotten and good luck with all your new goals!

2j3qh46.jpg

Just did my Official worst dk trip ever, you cant actualy call it a dk trip.

Me and Rob duo mage, Sjakie suiciding and doing a trip himself to right after.

First 4 or 5 kills went perfect, but then, i was trying to lure rex, not a big deal you can say. But he was to far to lure, so a waited a few seconds, and he was closer, i attacked him, and clicked bank, but i lagged, so instead off running back, i ran towards him. Well still not a big deal, only 1 small problem, Prime, he saw me and boom *headshot* lucky for me i always have mage pray on down there. This is the point were some people start to fustrade and run to their team, but i decided to keep Robert alive, and ran up ladder. Good old Sjakie tried to teach me on the clanchat how to get in without suicider. But Sup was angry, and didnt want to move away from the ladder, after 6-7 tries i managed to get halfway, and then he attacked me once again <.< this time a 35-33, leaving me with 25 hp, so i teled, said sorry to Rob, and gave him and Sjakie my luck.

Sorry for the long read.

~ColossuS~

15nu9u1.png

I already said bye on my clanchat + to Sjakie, did 1 last kill *BOOM*

whip7.jpg

Nice to see after 2 dry tasks :D..whip #7

Wont be online till sunday!

~ColossuS~

15nu9u1.png

Just did my Official worst dk trip ever, you cant actualy call it a dk trip.

Me and Rob duo mage, Sjakie suiciding and doing a trip himself to right after.

First 4 or 5 kills went perfect, but then, i was trying to lure rex, not a big deal you can say. But he was to far to lure, so a waited a few seconds, and he was closer, i attacked him, and clicked bank, but i lagged, so instead off running back, i ran towards him. Well still not a big deal, only 1 small problem, Prime, he saw me and boom *headshot* lucky for me i always have mage pray on down there. This is the point were some people start to fustrade and run to their team, but i decided to keep Robert alive, and ran up ladder. Good old Sjakie tried to teach me on the clanchat how to get in without suicider. But Sup was angry, and didnt want to move away from the ladder, after 6-7 tries i managed to get halfway, and then he attacked me once again <.< this time a 35-33, leaving me with 25 hp, so i teled, said sorry to Rob, and gave him and Sjakie my luck.

Sorry for the long read.

~ColossuS~

Hehe, ah well, [cabbage] happens. I think you forgot to give us your luck though :uhh: Or you just passed on your bad luck :XD: :P

And gratz on the level and on that nice little piece of leather (or is it a sausage chain? 0_o :-k )

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg