• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit: too late

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

11: Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

1. Green Mile

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Sorry indie, i checked the first page first and it hadnt been guessed.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Indyfan500 is the movie king so far... can anyone catch him?

Not so much of a movie king, more of a person who has nothing better to do, so I can sit on the forums all day and get the most amount of guesses in :P .

Oh and thanks for giving me Leon, since I counted wrong and put down the wrong number. 10 is the picture I meant obviously, it is my second favourite movie :P .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Indyfan500 is the movie king so far... can anyone catch him?

Not so much of a movie king, more of a person who has nothing better to do, so I can sit on the forums all day and get the most amount of guesses in :P .

Oh and thanks for giving me Leon, since I counted wrong and put down the wrong number. 10 is the picture I meant obviously, it is my second favourite movie :P .

Hehe, yer loved that movie... Gary Oldman is a legend!

Harrington.gif

I think the whole thing with only 1 guess per post is really stupid, like Indy said all you have to do is sit around all day and you can just keep guessing after 2 posts have gone by, I knew 6 from this one alone but I could only guess 1

Hehe, yer loved that movie... Gary Oldman is a legend!

Norman Stansfield: Bring me everyone.

Benny: What do you mean "everyone"?

Norman Stansfield: EVERYONE!!!!!!

Out of all the epic great scenes of all the fantastic movies, this is probably one of my favourite scenes ever :D . Only a few seconds long, but it's awesome.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I think the whole thing with only 1 guess per post is really stupid, like Indy said all you have to do is sit around all day and you can just keep guessing after 2 posts have gone by, I knew 6 from this one alone but I could only guess 1

If it wasn't like that whoever saw the topic first would have a huge advantage.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg