f2p prayer advice?

musiliu

hi my prayer right now is 31, and i was wondering what is the fastest way without buying the bones to raise it up so i can at least get onto the lowest rank in prayer highscores... i was thinking maybe a chicken farm so i can also get feathers too...

runemrune,musiliu.gif

musiliu.gif

Champions Guild has a Chicken Pen which doesn't tend to be too crowded. Lots of bones and feathers.

This question really relies on your levels.

If you're level 80+, with high attack and strength, then Hill Giants or Moss Giants will be best for experience in melee skills, and pray levels.

However, if you're low, i'd advise either the Boneyard in the Wilderness, or the Chicken Pen by Champions Guild.

Goodluck ::'

I think if your at least 75+ combat with decent attack/strength/defense levels then you could go to the ice giants in the cave southwest of Port Sarim. The ice warrior will occasionally attack you but after about 20 minutes you should have nothing but ice giants. Good luck on your goal whatever it will be.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

the best spot to get prayer up in f2p is the bone yard, in the wild there are like 6 big bones respawns. There with skillies lvl 25 i think so bring some food and cheap armor, nothing you wanna lose, just look around there you will find the b bones

about the feathers, well i dont know where is a good place to get em. May be the farm south of falador?

ok thanks.. i rather not take the risk in the wilderness.. is it ok if i go to the moss giants in crandor since it has a fishing spot close to it?

and what prayer do i need to make it into the highscores?

runemrune,musiliu.gif

musiliu.gif

how long does it usually take for a highscore to go up one level like the least prayer required right now for highscore is 38.. how long until it requires 39? 1 month? or 1 week?

Depends on when other people raise. Is show the top 1 million.

My advice is to kill moss giant in Crandor and bury bones. I only suggest this as it is the way I raised my prayer.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

My advice is to kill moss giant in Crandor and bury bones. I only suggest this as it is the way I raised my prayer.

Aww.. exactly what I was going to say. Well, what can I expect from a fellow GES'er, other than the best method.

As NJE03 said, killing moss giants on Crandor is the most effective method to raising your prayer level. This is because there are 3 moss giants, near-by food supply at the Karamja docks, and you can expect less competition over the 3 moss giants that spawn there.

Unlike the Crandor moss giants, the Varrock Sewer mossies are over-crowded, and only 2 respawn in a close area. The Port Sarim ice giants would be a good prayer training method, if it wasn't for the ice warriors that guard them. The hill giants in the Edgeville dungeon are a good way to train prayer, but are often crowded, meaning slower training.

Seeing how your are not willing to go to the wilderness, the giants in the wildy, and the bone yard are out of the question. The chickens at the guild, and the chicken coops give too little exp for the time it takes. So unless you plan to collect feathers for a fishing goal, I suggest not to train your prayer on chickens.

I hope some of this helped. Showing the reasons why certain areas are not a good place to train should help in your overall decision. Good luck on the prayer goal. :D

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Its a shaem not going to the wildy. If you take nothing, all you will loose is a few big bones if you have more than 4 in your inventory.

I wnet, got nerly a prayer level, but then got pked. Then the pker said oops when i told him i was there for prayrer xp \'

noob,maximu160490.gif

maximu160490.gif

I recommend wildy boneyard, there are endless ammounts of normal bones and about 8 big bones and the respawn very quickly, if you can smith maybe steel or iron armour i recommend you do that and maybe rune scimmi, you get to keep your 3 best things so if a pker desides to attack you you will have some protection.

I'm seeing that everybody are saying Crandor Moss Giants, not the best idea i would say, they are also crowded, but not as much as Varrock sewer giants.

Caradinor.gif

Caradinor.gif

Caradinor.gif

Caradinor.gif

What I did was just go to moss giants at Crandor and kill them for big bones. That's the best way if you don't want to risk dying. However, the best way is the bone yard in wildy, there are spawns of 25 bones and 6 big bones there (I think). Also, it's usually empty. Good luck :wink:

tintin17.png

MSSW3sig.png

I'm surprised nobody mentioned hill giants in the Security Dungeon. They are right where you enter if you use a key and enter the door between Varrock and Barb Village. (Shed west of the river and north of the main road.)You need a key to use that door, but they spawn in a room right near the giants. If you would like to go there and need a key, send me a pm and I'll give you one.

Good luck. :)

Rule #1 clearly states, "Do NOT confuse Newpy!"

Only 19 years to get to level 99 in something.  Mining, check.

Moving right along ... Catch me if you can! 🤣

Always buying silver ore at above GE prices!

That sounds like the Edgeville dungeon, not the security one. The key can also be collected by passing through from the Edgeville entrance, in a side rooom jus before the ladder. Tends to be busy though, but varies, sometimes there is one spare hill giant, sometimes the place is packed beyond capacity.

If you have champions guild access, it's usually the best place to do chickens. The farm north of Port sarim is also less busy, but everyone does the Lumbridge chickens.

Cows for hides (crafting or sale) and bones are another option - must admit, I do most of my prayer level on "roadkill", scooping up leftovers from goblins, Al-Kharid guards, cows, Wizards (varrock, not recommended if under level 41, as the level 20 hits pretty hard).

I hope this doesn't sidetrack things. Anyways, shows how much I know. lol I heard the edgeville dungeon was in the wild. ;) I only know that I used that place to collect big bones for quite some time and thought I'd thow the suggestion out there. I do know that you an also enter through the "Security Dungeon" in Barb Village. If they're the same thing, I guess you learn something new every day. lol Thanks for pointing out my error.

Hey! Look at it this way. This is a free bump to the guy looking for help. Maybe someone else still has the best suggestion yet. ;)

Rule #1 clearly states, "Do NOT confuse Newpy!"

Only 19 years to get to level 99 in something.  Mining, check.

Moving right along ... Catch me if you can! 🤣

Always buying silver ore at above GE prices!

mossiers in the wildy are nice... if you arnt afright to lose some sets of rune :wink:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

ice giants if your 65+ melee combat. not too crowded, good drops, and ice warriors leave u alone after 10ish mins.

fatdog%2016.gif

fatdog_16.png

la%20vie%20est%20mal,%20mais%20il%20est%20bon%20un%20peu.png

OF course that mother is badly crazy,

but I dont understand why the 22 year old girl wants to live with and have sex with the 13 year boy, just because he is lvl 126 or something?