Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!

gratz again, maybe the other one nacceh :D ? i really need cash tbh, and since last dk trip wasnt a succes...
Yeaaah :P Are you ok with maging? We could do it at like 7pm gmt, it's when I'll probably be back.

Lets see if I got this right? When you get 88 Slayer pictures of someone cool pops up? Weird that it doesn't have pop ups with you in them. :?

Oh well good work macaroni. <3:

You got the facts wrong tbh =P Pics of king noodle comes up on the screen :XD: Ty noodle

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heph + vold+ yanks=drops \'

Hope you die too dratsab

luv yah two kohe

we could say vold + kohe + yanks=drops :D

What kohe said

And a pregrats to vold on 88 Slay :P

Luv you also

Im off now, I'll be back tonight or so for dk trip #23 with heph and someone else I hope Razz

Yeh yeh sounds like me once again

Getting another sig

[removed]

The lair was hell this evening =/

Got my world stolen like 3 times, so I used a lot of brews getting back in...

(Yea, I solo'ed, since Nac told me he couldn't mage :P, would've probably teled if you logged in telling me you had a mage lol.)

Btw, nyy, I was jking, I think. :twisted:

hephaistos50.jpegangel2w.gif

Dk Trip #23

Started out as a duo mage with yank, but we stupidly tried to switch worlds in the middle of the lair to a 1900+ world. I got atked before logging out, and yanks logged in a world where prime was on another dker there. To my defence, it was 2am at that time and I wasnt thinking too straight to remember prime. (he got it all back though, the dker in the other world kept blessing his gravestone =P)

So I stayed on soloed for the rest of the trip, only "incident" was when a team came in but left immediately as they saw me, and even got prime off me :P

Got dragon axe drop (lost screeny) and 19 mil hp xp!

19milhpxp.jpg

Dktrip23-solodaxe.jpg

nice dk trips, love the gwd trips. pitty you cant do any more DM's
Thanks, I still do some hybrid/melee only duels at the arena, but it's not the same =\

The lair was hell this evening =/

Got my world stolen like 3 times, so I used a lot of brews getting back in...

(Yea, I solo'ed, since Nac told me he couldn't mage :P, would've probably teled if you logged in telling me you had a mage lol.)

Btw, nyy, I was jking, I think. :twisted:

Lol you telling me =P All the good worlds were taken for our trip =\ (read story above)

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

So I heard you like dk?
Who told you that lie?!

And that's why you don't log in in the lair :P

Still a nice trip though, I never seem to get any dragon axes...

Just one question, where in the lair did you log?

Lol me neither, I hadn't gotten a dragon axe drop in ageeessssss... We hopped at rex killing spot, spinos were not hitting at all. OI, don't blame us, blame the late our we were dking in :P

Not a bad trip at all, nice one and for getting 19m HP exp I give you some cheese to put on yourself macaroni. 8-)
Thanks man, btw nty I don't need cheese or anything else 8-) Well ok, if you insist..

:D Thanks for the moneys to buy back my stuffs lol. Yeah lair was a little chaotic tonight.
Aye, it was a shame you died it could have been much more fun. Ah well, better luck next time right? ;)

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Zomg 19M hp exp already? :shock: Atleast I got back on last night and sold the last of my stuff on the GE so now I have 16.211M cash to work with, what to start with? I might do barrows so I can get major supplies before dking :P Either way grats on plowing through these goals and you will get them in a matter of time, I know you will <3:

Dk Trip #24

Well... quite an unique trip yet again...

The entrance was great, we had a suicider and it all went without any problems. We stayed for a bit (i was being a bit careless, had to afk a few times and phone) and had some magers pop by (i think 2 in total). Both were nice and hopped without any problems.

So except for me getting prime on us (which a team got off us after a few kills) it all went well.

The heph for his 97 hp and 122 combat :D Which I messed up cause I was trying to see the "fireworks" but all is good =P Also... meleed rex I think 2 or 3 times with a hawt Dragon Axe pwned him tbh :anxious:

Duo mage trip, D axe as drop.

Dktrip24-duoheph-daxe.jpg

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Hehe! Grats on the 2 dragon axes vold!

Grats on 19mil hp xp btw!\!! :twisted:

Thanks! =D Hehe

Zomg 19M hp exp already? :shock: Atleast I got back on last night and sold the last of my stuff on the GE so now I have 16.211M cash to work with, what to start with? I might do barrows so I can get major supplies before dking :P Either way grats on plowing through these goals and you will get them in a matter of time, I know you will <3:
Buy some supplies and get working on Dks mate :P Hehe, we could do a duo sometime? <3:

Nice axe Voldehboy! Keep it up ::'
<3: Ty thiesj0r

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Buy some supplies and get working on Dks mate :P Hehe, we could do a duo sometime? <3:

Only if you teach me nub <3: And grats on the red sticks ::' :anxious:

Hehe! Grats on the 2 dragon axes vold!

Grats on 19mil hp xp btw!\!! :twisted:

Thanks! =D Hehe
No problem! =D Hehe

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

I'm glad your internet survived our intensive trip! :XD:
lol yeah :P Thankfully last trips have gone well without net problems getting in between.

Phr33 m0nies pl0x?
Yarly <3:

Only if you teach me nub <3: And grats on the red sticks ::' :anxious:

Will do =P I think I'm going with a friend who's never been there before in a sec, so you can be next :P

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Woot x2 for the double d axes! Way to go Voldy...making all of us jealous ::' And 19 MILLION HP xp? Well that's just amazing. Big congrats for those accomplishments. Good luck with future Dking/Monster Slaying. Perhaps once I finally get around to spending my 10M on guthans + Runes we could Dk a bit. I'll join the long list of people who want to Dk with ya. <3:

---Nomore

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Grats on 19M hp xp! And you hawt dk trip ::'
Thanks man <3:

Wow, you're good at making fakes. :shock:
I got gud editing skillz :XD:

Woot x2 for the double d axes! Way to go Voldy...making all of us jealous ::' And 19 MILLION HP xp? Well that's just amazing. Big congrats for those accomplishments. Good luck with future Dking/Monster Slaying. Perhaps once I finally get around to spending my 10M on guthans + Runes we could Dk a bit. I'll join the long list of people who want to Dk with ya. <3:

---Nomore

Making all of you jealous? Yeah I sure needed a comeback from all those months of watching blogscape threads with hawt p2p achievements =P Thanks dude, and yep we'll have to go sometime. I'm addicted to Dking again so could be sometime soon!

Just came back from dinner out, was pretty fun. I'm gonna call it a night, first time I'm going to be before 2am since hols started :oops: .

Night all ;)

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog