Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOOOO VOLD!!! OMG LOVE THIS GUY!!! EVERYONE IN TIF PLoX LOVE HIM!!! <3<3<3<3

Get 99 herby pl0x I want to see you wiv that cape ;)

Keep it going man, hope you update this and that it doesnt end up dying heh

I guess it worked

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

GOOOOO VOLD!!! OMG LOVE THIS GUY!!! EVERYONE IN TIF PLoX LOVE HIM!!! <3<3<3<3

Get 99 herby pl0x I want to see you wiv that cape ;)

Keep it going man, hope you update this and that it doesnt end up dying heh

I guess it worked

Might as well put 'proud owner of a blue party hat' in your sig. And change your status to unretired. [wagon]

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

Thanks for the posts guys :P Btw anton you could always say something nice and all whenver you stop by my blog to me too don't forget about me! >.<

Well back from another afternoon out, was fun =P Got tonight at home I hope so who knows I might even do a DK trip =o Not sure yet.

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Thanks for the posts guys :P Btw anton you could always say something nice and all whenver you stop by my blog to me too don't forget about me! >.<

Well back from another afternoon out, was fun =P Got tonight at home I hope so who knows I might even do a DK trip =o Not sure yet.

I know you will be able to do a DK trip I bet :P Don't forget you have to brush up on it to teach me so I don't die trying to do it! Eek! :ohnoes: Still goodluck with your current goals nubcake <3:

I heard that heph tried to dk :shame: =D> no drops for him unless he goes wif us to crisin (idk how to spell it just say it how it sounds) his gs!

Chrisin? And sorry vold if you consider me answering his question spam so this will be a free bump <3:

Np demon, of course. And yeah, gotta agree with you there nyy... he's cursed until he goes with us ;)

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

good luck on your goals voldy :thumbsup:

what's your thoughts on the updates they have planned for monsterhunting?

Thanks mate.

About the future updates, they've actually come up with what me and some other friends had also thought up when brainstorming about possible solutions to all this mess up. Be it a new way of lootshare using the GE, or be it the thing of lending items temporarily without there being anyway of losing it.

It doesn't look too bad, actually. I'm kind of hopeful that in a few months' time people will have accepted these new base theories of the game and just be happy that Jagex are trying to make it as similar as it was before, still abolishing the RWT at the same time.

I for one, even though I don't see all of this as negatively as I did 2 weeks ago, don't accept it. But then again, I've been playing over 24 months, and it's hard for me to see a game I enjoyed playing so much go in such a different path.

It's better than nothing though, that's for sure. It will still give most people something to play for :P

Okay Joao, sorry. Have fun in those last days of RS. <3: And tell your friend he's a pathetic [kitty].
Message received. Ty for respecting ;)

I doubt I'll go with you soon lol.

Been trying to load RS for 10 minutes now, 71% loaded a sec ago, now it's back to 68% >.<

o.0 Wierd lol.

Ah well, came back couple hours ago from my night out. Still haven't been able to go to bed, just listening to some music seeing if I get sleepy. Freaking noisy storm -.-

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Dont poke me.

PS Grats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

Hehe thanks mate. And would I ever! :notalk: :anxious:

Why you say bad words?

And grats on that spear ::' ::'

-Is that Vold?

-Yea

-He scares the crap outta me

:P

OI shouldn't you be studying instead of watching achmed? :-w Btw I said "Zmg" actually :P

Ah well, couldn't go anywhere today, bit of "hangover" (lets call i that) from last night, and TERRIBLE weather <.< So been playing a bit more for a change =o 85k for 88 slayer <3:

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

At long last.... Dk Trip #21

Duo mage trip with heph. The trip was quite... eventful. We started in one world, 2 annoying noobs/lurers came we had to hop. Then it was a problem to get supreme off us at start since we hadn't taken whips... but it all went well from then on :D

A really funny (advisably censored) and hawt trip on my first one since like... august or something :anxious:

Zerker and warrior drops :P

Dktrip21-duomagehephwarrior.jpg

Dktrip21-duomagehephzerker.jpg

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Thanks for posting on my blog :D. Your blog is absolutly awesome. Legendary, if I may say. Good luck with everything, and big time congrats on the d-spear. Looks like a pleasant drop to say the least <3:

--Nomore

Sweet post to read <3: Thanks alot man ;)

Vold likes to get pissed and wake up with black men in his bed
You're just jealous rly

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog