Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cute boots :P

There's a spot which is a little better btw, Tox showed me once.

I'll tell it to you ingame if you want ;)(or just check the D boot drops on my blog :P)

And I got 80 Ranged yesterday with your chins :D

Will do :o And remember me telling you those chins would come in handy for you? Told ya :XD:

<3: Your first little boots. What did ya name the little guys?

Grats on 18m too. ::'

No name, but they sure marked a funny episode :P

still waiting
this is a blog, not a waiting room so if youre just gonna post [cabbage], dont

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

4 D-boots drops=Woot x4.

15.5M mage xp and 18M Def xp...it just blows my mind how quickly you're getting xp Vold :D. Making me jealous with my 3M mage xp. Hopefully you'll get 90 slayer soon...and you can pwn some dark beasts.

I'm gonna read up on Dking in the meantime, and hopefully we can go up there sometime soon...when I quit being such a scared no0b. ::'

PS: Merry (late) Christmas! Hope you enjoyed it.

--Nomore

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

4 D-boots drops=Woot x4.

15.5M mage xp and 18M Def xp...it just blows my mind how quickly you're getting xp Vold :D. Making me jealous with my 3M mage xp. Hopefully you'll get 90 slayer soon...and you can pwn some dark beasts.

I'm gonna read up on Dking in the meantime, and hopefully we can go up there sometime soon...when I quit being such a scared no0b. ::'

PS: Merry (late) Christmas! Hope you enjoyed it.

--Nomore

I wonder how I manage too since I basically only play at night if that :P You better get ready tbh, we really need to go sometime. Thanks for the nice post dude :)

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Merry (day-late) Christmas dude!! <3:<3:

I got my second onyx btw. :wink:

Ohhh, already eh! Good going noodle and thanks :)

Hawt work Vold!!

Keep it up i cant wait till 4 becomes 10 and 10 then 10 becomes 50 and then 50 becomes 120 and then 120 becomes.... okay ill stop now <3:

Rofl <3: I wouldnt mind 120 D boots tbh... :anxious:

More little kids for ya hey? <3:
:XD: :XD:

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

nothing to report from today, did like 1 task of black demons didnt really have time for more eh =D Was fun though afternoon out night in testing out my dvd and new sound system thingy which isnt working properly :oops: gotta go see that soon.

maybe more tomorrow though ima be out all day , night <3:

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Wondering whether I should really quit the game or not. I'm on holidays atm so it's normal that when I'm home I wanna play, but I think that even with school and going out I'd find some time for runescape even if it's only for when I'm completely bored.

Not sure if I want to risk continuing member or not because of my studies and that but I think something like slowly building on slayer & prayer would be fun to do.

Not sure :?

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Wondering whether I should really quit the game or not. I'm on holidays atm so it's normal that when I'm home I wanna play, but I think that even with school and going out I'd find some time for runescape even if it's only for when I'm completely bored.

Not sure if I want to risk continuing member or not because of my studies and that but I think something like slowly building on slayer & prayer would be fun to do.

Not sure :?

Hmmm... hard decision. I'd say just keep your membership then. So you can just play whenever you feel like it ::'

And nice clue as well.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

If I had to say stay or go, I'd say stay. Just be limited at times...don't overplay, you know? You've got some more things to accomplish here before you can leave knowing you did everything you wanted to. Satisfaction is the key, I suppose. Whatever you do choose, enjoy it.

PS: I also think you should stay because we still need to dk after the holidays :XD:

Talk to you soon Vold :D.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Thanks for the replies guys, read through them all :P

The main problem is me not being able to concentrate on the studies cause I can't force myself to go study since I just wanna do nothing and play :XD:

Ah well, still got 13 or so days of membership left, plenty of time to decide.

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog