Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the posts guys, i did like 10 runs last night 8-) might do some today lol. First day in school lets just say (to give the censor some rest) that seeing some friends again and all didn't really compensate all the [bleep]ing [cabbage] load of hw and projects and tests i will have for this month and the next. Eh.

Btw nomore cant dk with you in middle of the week lol soz, it cuts through my dinner time and if i have dinner at 10.30pm (which would be when our trip would end probably) i wouldnt be alseep before 3am or so .. lol

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

how many times do i have to tell you, your butthole doesnt speak! Stop hearing voices =o

and btw grade why does it matter if i wrote prayering? :-s

Did like 12 inventories of d bones today 8-) Doubt i'll play tomorrow at all, gonna be afternoon + night out :P So maybe I'll get 85 during the weekend if I have time

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

for an inventory of dragon bones, you use a gilded altar with 2 maple burners, right?

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

for an inventory of dragon bones, you use a gilded altar with 2 maple burners, right?

Yea, you pick up the altar and use it with the burners, easy eh?

You don't have maple burners btw ;)

I think Vold has Mahogany ones.

Have fun today.

hephaistos50.jpegangel2w.gif

You don't have maple burners btw ;)

I think Vold has Mahogany ones.

Have fun today.

O.ops

:lol:

I mean Mahogany :-$

Omg! this is very funny :XD:

DAMN! I've been gone for a while :? My comp was teh crash right before or after christmas, I don't remember :XD: Either way, you've accomplished a lot I've seen ::' Just came to give you a post of encouragement because I'll be back and playing in the summer because without rs for the past 2 weeks it seems that my grades have gotten better and this and that etc. But I will be dropping by and posting and still lookin at your blog, just thought I would say this king noodle <3:

Just got D Axe at barrows, and bought a santa :D

:lol:

Grats on the santa.

Enjoying your first days at school voldie? :P

Hmm I sure would be glad to say so but.. erm... nope lol - just got back from an afternoon+night out, was loads of fun and got my minds off things for sure XD next 2 days im gonna be working my [wagon] off though, got tonnnnsssssss of h/w and projects coming.

What's this??? Vold's blog on page THREE?

OH NOEZ!

Just got Dharok's Axe at barrows, and bought a santa =D

Lucky me...and soon to be lucky us ::'

Thanks for pointing that out Heph... #-o

Nice going noodle, congrats! =p Thanks for the bump <3

DAMN! I've been gone for a while :? My comp was teh crash right before or after christmas, I don't remember :XD: Either way, you've accomplished a lot I've seen ::' Just came to give you a post of encouragement because I'll be back and playing in the summer because without rs for the past 2 weeks it seems that my grades have gotten better and this and that etc. But I will be dropping by and posting and still lookin at your blog, just thought I would say this king noodle <3:
I had been wondering where you had been :( Eh well wb, hope to see you around here again mate. Shame no rs... im probably not renewing mine either, or if i do I'm sure i wont play much anyway. G'luck with the grades and all, if your school is as tough as mine is getting atm you'll need it =P

Might get 85 prayer tonight if I play for a bit, so I can focus on school stuff for the weekend =P (we all know thats bs but eh :XD: )

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

ooh 85 pray tonight!! get it!

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

Grats on 85! 5 lvls away from 125 cb, 13 levels away from 126 cb and 14 levels away from the skillcape and making out all combat skills (maybe except summonning... :-k )

Keep going! You can get crazy xp in member worlds! :XD:

Aww come on man!

You're supposed to go ALL OUT with prayer; to 99 of course. :shame:

Haha, if I were to do that It'd take me like 2 months. I'd rather just say I'm going for 90 and not embarass myself as much :XD:

Grats on 85! 5 lvls away from 125 cb, 13 levels away from 126 cb and 14 levels away from the skillcape and making out all combat skills (maybe except summonning... :-k )

Keep going! You can get crazy xp in member worlds! :XD:

IM a bit slow though :P Hawt calculations =O and lmao@all the posts funny read though <3:

Tbh you look nice in that picture, I like the whole 85 prayer thing too I guess. <3:<3:<3:<3:
Zmg you hitting on me? :anxious: lol jks thanks :D

Thanks for all the posts guys <3:<3:

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Well, I haven't logged in runescape since yesterday morning, but I just realised I payed for a new month of membership without even realising :o I thought it'd only renew at 2 days off or something :anxious: Ah well, I guess that's another month as members for me then.

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog