Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, the guy kept killing my war tortoise, so I ran out of food XD...

And hey jesus :D

Well been a few days since the last update, I've been skilling and questing mainly, I feel they're more important atm than training slayer. So I'm training herblore and doing quests for 92 prayer (eventually the xp from while guthix sleeps will level me :P )

Here are the quests and lvl I got:

questcoldwar.jpgquestinpyreneed.jpg

questredraktuber.jpg

85herblore.jpg

Got 86 banked, thinking of doing super antifire's for lvl 87, which will mean something like 1.5k phoenix feathers - what do you guys think?

And from 87 onward I'll brew for the extreme pot closest to my lvl. Any opnions/tips for me considering herby training? :P

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Grats on herb! Super antifire's are the only pots I run short on, hate collecting feathers! And you should slay for herbs/herb seeds and train it that way! :thumbsup:

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Finally had some time to update the blog:

16 Million Magic xp :D From teles on the farming rounds lool

16milmagicxp-1.jpg

86 herblore, working on 87/88 in a few days:

86herblore.jpg

52dung.jpg67thieving.jpg

And of course some quests:

questfurnseek.jpgquestenhakras.jpg

That's it for now, I'll post a more detailed entry soon enough. Cya guys!

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Damn man, last 2 days have been GREAT! I never thought I'd achieve so much of my goals this fast :P

First of all finished getting my 70 smithing level, the only requirement I didn't meet for Void Stares Back

70smithing.jpg

Then I finished up 88 herblore, with the help of extreme attacks and Greenman ales

88herblore.jpg

Packed up some stews, brown spice and finished Seers Elite Diaries :D

seersdiariescomplete.jpg

So that's one of my main goals achieved (400hp for slayer per spec attack bar is helpful =) ) And oh, this wasn't too bad either XD:

92prayer.jpg thanks to the lamps from the diaries

Then, this morning, I anxiously started Void Stares Back (besides the Dwarfs' quest series, my favourite quest series) - final result:

questvoidstaresback.jpg

So I'm a pretty happy Vold right now :P

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Ooh grats on all these recent achievements, especially Void Stares Back.

Good luck on 99s in those skills. :thumbsup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

*stupid joke* Ooh my, Voldemort is happy. Harry potter must watch out now xD * stupid joke*

Gratz on all those achievements!

and good luck with all those goals :)

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Thanks guys, training Agility atm, going for 69 to do Mournings II and Within the Light. After that I'll either go "power questing" and do WGS or "power mine" for lvl 73 to proceed with my Living Rock Creatures task :P

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Wow, a lot of questing. And some really nice level ups too. That prayer one is great for example, I'm just level 72 in that skill.

Good luck with the elf quests, they're my personal favourites ones :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Woww nice quests and levels, I wish I had your will power to quest like that, just can't bring myself to it, I'm jealous :razz:

Your training herb pretty much exactly the same as me right now, brewing up to the highest extreme you can and then getting a level or so at a time :thumbup:

I'd advise once you reach 90 (or even 89 if you use mature brews) to start lurking in effigy clan chats to get some herblore assists, the free exp every day or so really adds up :smile:

Keep it up and good luck with WGS

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

Thanks to both of you :P

And swedish, I actually enjoyed the elf series but I prefer the dwarfs' and the voids' for some reason :P

Ben, going to try and do exactly that =) But only once I get to lvl 90, mature greenman's ale are too expensive.

So what've I been up to you ask? Agility and Quests :P

(for those who know me from a few years back, I'm sure you'll be very surprised to find I actually managed to train from lvl 63 to 69 in a row! rofl)

69agility.jpg

Also did Mourning's and Within the Light:

questmournings2.jpg

questwithinthelight.jpg

Going to try and go for 73 mining now, though I doubt I'll bother :\ Also got 87 farming and 89 herblore bank, which I'll definitively get this week :D

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Some crazy few days, been questing ALOT (again), but this time I finally got it - over 270 QPs! Also bothered to kill Bork so now I can finally say:

questWGSreqs.jpg

Anyway I did a huge list of quests (6 total), won't bother to overload this page with the pics, they're all on the front page if you wanna see. ALso trained a bit of mining, got lvl 70. On another note, thanks to a few random trees and alotttt of herb seeds, I got 87 farming!

87farming.jpg

This weekend I hope to do WGS and get the already banked 88 herblore... let's hope I have the time for it :P

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Epic level progress o_O

Have fun with WGS. It's a pretty fun quest, and that's coming from a person absolutely loathes quests, so it should be pretty awesome if you enjoy questing. ;)

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

It's finally complete! Hehe, you know what i'm talking about - the final Grandmaster quest I needed done :D

questwgs2.jpg

Now I'm off to train herblore to build it up to get the perfect gear for TD's.

Speaking of which... for all you TD pros out there, what should my stats and gear be? Considering my levels now and my goals :pray:

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

dude thats pro i wont be getting that quest done for ages going for alll quests(questcape)?

Well tbh I doubt it. The thing with quests for me is that it's always a way to achieve some other goal (in this case it was TD's) so I doubt i'll go for it before I get herby, summoning and prayer as I want XD

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Been quite busy skilling since I did WGS, want to make sure I have all the best things once I decide to go hunt those Tormented Demons ;)

So I finished my 70 agility goal, got 71 mining (2 more levels left <_< ) and have 90 herblore (almost) banked :)

In the meantime, I decided to reformulate my first post, so it's more reader-friendly, and you guys don't have to go through the whole post to understand what I've been up to! Here's the main new addition:

- Living Room

[Current Goals/Tasks]

After 6 weeks of being back... I have completed one of my main goals - While Guthix Sleeps!! So that's all 3 of the Grandmaster quests finished :D

Working on getting 90 herblore now, since I got 89 herby yesterday, and just got 70 agility and 71 Mining :D

Goals being pursued RIGHT NOW!:

While Guthix Sleeps [X] (See picture below!)

Voldmort0.png

Voldmort0.png

Voldmort0.png

[hide=70 Agility]70agility.jpg[/hide]

[hide=71 Mining]71mining.jpg[/hide]

[hide=While Guthix Sleeps]

questwgs2.jpg[/hide]

[hide=89 Herblore]89herblore.jpg

[/hide]

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Still managed to get another Herby lvl this weekend (didn't have time to post it last night):

90herb.jpg

I have enough cash for 92 now, hopefully I'll get it during the week.

BEsides that, going to be at Void outpost all week I think, trying to get 800 points for the full set + another helm for TD's.

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Still managed to get another Herby lvl this weekend (didn't have time to post it last night):

90herb.jpg

I have enough cash for 92 now, hopefully I'll get it during the week.

BEsides that, going to be at Void outpost all week I think, trying to get 800 points for the full set + another helm for TD's.

Two more levels! Keep going Vold! And sorry I missed you when you chatted me, I was afk-ing woodcutting. I'm sure I'll see you soon :D

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Np mate, I'm going to be playing offline this week since I'll be logging in for only a few mins each time, but maybe on the weekend :D

Anyway, been at PC/herbying - though I haven't had much time to play. Still, I managed to get this hawt looking lvl:

91herblore.jpg

I'll be getting 92 herb during this week I hope, then I'll be at PC trying to get my void robes ;)

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Awesome levels, and major congrats on WGS. Out of curiosity what did you use the free 400k exp reward on?

Also how high you planning on going with herblore, 96? 99? (:o)?

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png