Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!

Thanks Medieval and Ben. Btw, lvl 92 is all I want for now, stew for the eventual Overloads. 96+ is the long run goal ;)

So I finally got the last 30k xp seperating me from 92 herby:

92herblore.jpg

That's another goal complete for now :D

Also did this, lol:

tt1.jpg

Haven't had much time to play, thus the lack of updates. Probably gonna slay this weekend - need a break from the other stuff. Really need to find a good PC clan for those points, so if anyone knows one feel free to share!

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember you.. You quit a long time ago right? That Fight Pits gif is so nostalgia.. I think it had an impact on 99 Magic as my first 99 lol

Grats on 92 herblore, definitely keep going for overloads, really nice to have :P

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Thanks Gremmy, I'm glad I some how motivated you XD

Well, it's been a few days since my last update. I've been playing very little, and I did not renew my membership. Neverthless, I have a few goals to accomplish before my p2p runs out. (I'll probably renew it in December or so, but for now Uni is too demanding): 78 Summoning and 94 Prayer!.

So I wasted a [cabbage]load on bones and shards, and went and used all my charms collected from slayer - 78 summoning. Also did some very rewarding penguin hunting (100k+ exp from 2 weeks' penguins points!) which got me 93 prayer :D All did ToG and got 54 Summoning.

93prayer.jpg

[hide=72 - 78 Summoning]

78summoning.jpg

77summon.jpg

76summon.jpg

75summon.jpg

74summon.jpg

73summon.jpg[/hide]

Tomorrow I'll be using my 1k frost dragon bones and get 94 prayer, and maybe try and noob-oufit TD's! After that I'll either be mining or Dunging in F2P =)

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Hey, been a few days since the last post. Apparently I'm not F2P, the membership was payed in the last day somehow :rolleyes:

So I decided to go slay a bit, the idea of mining bored the hell out of me. I will try and do some mining tomorrow though :P

I'm 25k off 92 slayer atm, and also got some pretty decent loot these last few days: a 2 d boots spiritual mages task (no pics), a few random TT's and finally today's spiritual mages task (yeah I did 2 clues):

ttguthixdhidetop.jpg

tth4legs.jpg

spiritmagestaskloot.jpg

So I'll probably get 92 Slayer and a mining lvl or two this weekend. Also thinking about getting 70 thieving, just to lvl up some skills

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

As promised, got quite a few levels today :D

[hide=92 Slayer]92slayer.jpg[/hide]

[hide=72 Mining]72mining.jpg[/hide]

[hide=67 - 70 Thieving]70thieving.jpg

6869thieving.jpg[/hide]

Having fun slayig atm, so I'm going to keep up with that, stacking up some cash and charms to get 95 prayer and 88 summoning soon. Also need one more mining level which I'll try and battle through this week.

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Holy wow :o! Halfway to 99 Slayer, eh? That'd be another nice cape to add to that collection you've already got going. Add Herblore and Prayer and you've got three very respectable capes. Some clue scroll drops too? You have been quite prodcutive lately, Vold. Keep on having fun and making me jealous :P

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

So much nice progress. You're just getting more and more pro. Congratulations on those prayer and herblore levels as well as the nice clue rewards.

Keep it going!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• 3 months later...

Thanks alot for the support guys, sorry for the (very) late reply!

Well guys, in case you haven't noticed, I stopped playing for 3 or 4 months, but it's the beginning of the uni semester again and I couldn't resist but to buy one month of members!

So Ive been back for a few days, I thought about not updating the blog since I'm probably only going to play this month, but I've gotten so many levels I think it's worth updating!

Soo onto the updates...

Ever since I got back I've mostly done 3 things: quests, random skill training and slayer. I'm almost totally broke from those last prayer levels before I left the game back in november, so I definitively need to stock up my cash pile before I continue my pursuit of 95 prayer and 88 summoning! (let alone 96 herblore...)

The quests: (thinking about doing DO NO EVIL, is it any good?)

questprisonerofglouphrie.jpgquestkingofthedwarves.jpg

And from these quests I either levelled or got within 15k (or less) experience from various levels. I didn't get the pics but I got: 72 crafting, 71 construction, 67 runecrafting, 71 smithing, 71 agility and... 73 MINING!! FOr those who remember, I've been trying to get that since erm I think october 2010 rofl. I HAD to take a picture for this one:

73mining.jpg

Other than that I've been slaying, and the only events worth reporting were my first 2 FAILED elite clues, some dragon drops (including Dragon boots not pictured) and I'm now over 28 Million Defence Exp :D

ttelite1-1.jpgttelite2-1.jpg

dskirtlegs.jpg

I'll be posting more updates soon hopefully!

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Been playing here and there the last few days, been having some fun playing again :D

Did Elemental Workshop II (cbf'ed with III for now...)

questelementalworkshopII.jpg

and managed to get some nice combat-related stuff: 24 Mil HP exp, sweet spiritual mages task, another pretty good Living Rock Creatures task, ANOTHER sucky elite treasure trail and last but not least... 93 SLAYER! :D

ttelite3.jpglivingrocktask2-1.jpgdbootsx5.jpg

24milhpxp.jpg

93slayer.jpg

Also already got my first Ice Strykewirm task! Doing that atm ;)

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Thought you might like what i found on my computer.

This was 4 years ago, at Heph's 99 Prayer party in 2007.

vold.png

Hope you like. <3:

Haha wow dude that's pretty amazing! :D Thanks ;)

and also thanks Muddy!

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Ice wyrms aren't easy beasts to slay...But if you get just a little lucky, you can get quite a few nice rewards from them, making slaying them very well worth it.

A big congratulations on your first staff of light!

Good luck with your future slaying and skilling :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Thanks swedish! I had a lot of fun during that task, love seeing those 800s and 900s XD

Time for some updates! Been playing ALOT lately, mainly just slaying or just moving around and having some fun. Besides the slaying, which I have nothing to add that's worth posting (for now.. :P ) besides some effigies, I got around to some questing, and finished those really annoying elemental quest puzzles!

elementalworkshopIII.jpg

questelementalworkshopIV.jpg

questelementalgearequipped.jpg

I'm currently at 550k to 94 slayer, so I actually gained a pretty considerable amount of xp in the last few days. No loot to show besides this though:

ttarmadylmitre.jpgttsarachaps.jpg

Don't even know why im posting that, it's worth like 100k total lol.

But, besides that, slayer has other goodies - DEFENCE XP! And I'm about to hit a long goal of mine: 30 Million Def XP. I encourage you guys to vote in the poll btw :P

In other news, regarding the Bonus XP weekend, I got 93 herblore banked, and atleast 2 or 3 summoning levels (not sure if I have enough money for the summoning levels though). OH and I have like 7 effigies waiting to be used on Prayer, so the long awaited 95 prayer shouldnt be too far away either ;)

Cya soon

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, Bonus XP weekend seems like it was ages ago already, but I failed to update it with the levels I got during it :P

Managed to get the planned 93 herblore in the first half hour, even though I ran out of pots. Then I just slayed since I really didn't really have enough cash for more Herblore and didn't want to waste the multiplier if I went to train summoning immediately. Pretty close to 94 Slayer thanks to that now too :P

93herblore.jpg

Also got my first 2 Jungle Strykewirm tasks during the BXPW, got a hexcrest (symbolical pic)

hexcrest1.jpg

And another nice Iron Drags trip:

dlegstriploot.jpg

Then I went and got myself 3 Summoning levels - only 7 more for unicorn!

79summoning.jpg

80summoning.jpg

81summoning.jpg

That's all folks!

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Haven't had alot of game time - been trying to finish a 246 Dark Beasts task for almost a week -.- but I have been doing Hide-n-Seek and piling up some points + effigies thanks to slayer. After quite some time since my last prayer lvl, I can finally say I can Pray all the Prayers of the game again!

Also, thanks to your votings, I continued training Defence, and already got 31 Million xp.

Managed to have some nice tasks here and there too, though it's just some Dragon Boots and Legs. Also, got a Dragon Dagger drop from Dark Beasts - had no idea they dropped that lol

Here are the pics:

31mildefxp.jpg

95prayer.jpg

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog