Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No keyloggers, promise... Maybe... I dare you to click that link

LOL I was gonna edit but i hit quote :<

rofl sweet site. random stupidity at its best.

Thanks for the posts guys. And heph yes you should consider moving, atleast for the summer vacations haha :XD:

So yeah I tried summoning and all. I bothered to actually do the quest. Go lvl 4 from it and then tried to find the point of the skill/what it had to do with combat: ended up logging out 10mins later.

Got 125 combat :?

lvl4summoning.jpg

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Back to slayer, still on the nech's task I was when I logged in today. Anyway, I'm not excited about summoning at all tbh :? Even though it seems it could eventually be fun if you have a high lvl.

Maybe I'll bother with it gradually, but for now I just want my 89 slayer :P

Night

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Look outside, it's not raining omg! Finally after 1 week of rain and fog xd

Grats on 125 combat and gl with the 90 pray :P

~Cent

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear

Way to go Vold! One more slayer level for dark bows! AND 20M in HP and DEF? Truly a bunch of achievements on their way!

And yeah, I'm wasting good mage xp for def xp, since I'm only 15k away from 79 DEF and 98 CB. Then it's back to straight mage xp :D. I've tried summoning, it's pretty fun, so I'm at metal drags collectiong charms. I've got around 300 greens, 100 crimson, 20 blues, and 300 gold charms from them.

Another thing I should mention...I have a slayer task of Dagganoths...152 of them. DK's FTW? <3:

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Sooo... time for new goals update!

Since 90 Slayer is yet another pretty big milestone met, and I'm pretty much running out of things I like to lvl, I decided it's time I took a time out (not necessarily now, but soon) and lvled some other skills a bit.

Zomg what?! Vold is going to skill?! Call it that if you most :P I guess I am, partly.

So here are the goals I'm thinking about at the moment...

30 Mil Defence XP.

voldmort0.png

Don't really need to set a goal for this one, since all I do ingame is basically combat, so I'd train it. But it's so I can track myself better and you guys can follow too ;)

95+ Slayer

voldmort0.png

I'm obviously going to continue training it eh? So just so I have an actual goal set that isn't 99, 95 is the chosen one. Don't think I'll slay as much, with the other goals in between, but it's still gonna be #1 way to train my Def XP, as always.

90 Prayer

pray90.jpg

Yep, it's officially a goal of mine now! Going to be training it soon.

85 Farming

farm85.jpg

Been a goal of mine for a bit, those of you who still check my main post of Blog know that, and since I restarted MTK, I'm gonna be working on that slowly but steadily ;)

67 Agility

agil67.jpg

I think it's about time I face this stupid skill and get enough to pot to 70 and finally get that Taverley dungeon shortcut. Might train it sometime soon.

65 Thieving

65thie.jpg

Get myself a new music track (yeah I want that air guitar eventually) and a round lvl for thieving.

70 Crafting

craft70.jpg

Also just one lvl off, just 50k xp to go so might aswell lvl.

Also:

Some changes to main post of Blog:

Did a few changes with the "Other Goals", Defence & HP XP menus (now called "Personal tracker/Personal Tracking Device" :P ) and added a "Dark Beasts - non slayer" section, to post all trips and drops there.

-----------------

Other than that, finishing off my 2nd Dark Beast trip atm, still no Dark bow, here's the invy of the first one:

Dark Beasts - trip 1

- About the goals I just posted... Well don't see it as something I'm going to jump into right away. Right now I just wanna do things calmly, and will move on to the goals and start working on them when I get bored of Dark Beasts and feel like skilling a bit (though I should restart Slayer soon)

But the goals are set, so that's what I'll be working on now <3:

P.S: Woah big post, I was pretty bored =P AFK at dark beasts ftw

-----------

Congrats on 90. <3: Metallica is going to tour the states this year. I'm so pumped. :twisted:
Is there some place where they are NOT touring? Hehe :D Thanks

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

• 2 weeks later...

Take it easy there^

Sorry for not updating in past 2 days much, but I haven't played at all. I just get home really tired and still with stuff to do so I don't have much time to play. Heading out in a few minutes again, so I just got enough time to check how blogscape's doing and let you guys know I'm still alive :anxious:

But don't worry, I got 2 pretty sweet lvls coming up soon :D

Cya guys later, I'll probably be on tonight, till then I'll finally be enjoying friday's freedom

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

• 3 months later...

This is pretty funny, tonight, came back home and had nothing to do. Wasn't sleepy and figured I'd see how things were at tip.it. Surprisingly enough the forums were up, completely new, and my blog (along with everyone's elses?) had been resetted to like january or something. Rofl

Well lets just pretend it never happened shall we? Felt like giving you guys some news anyway, now that I actually have something to update my blog with, so it actually is up to date for those who still checked in from time to time. Yep.. don't be misled.. I quit and still am off Runescape, don't plan on coming back :P

Got some of the pics I posted on the last post of mine on this blog, which got deleted, last pics of Voldmort0 on rs:

Voldmort08-05-2008f2p-b.jpg

voldmort08-05-2008f2p.jpg

So yeah that's the Runescape chapter closed for me and my life. Just a thank you note, in order to be registered, to all the supporters and friends throughout this period of my life, it was alot of fun.

But yeah now for the real and actually new update, how's life been treating me? Well ladies summer holidays has just begun, today was over 30 degrees, last week I had KOHE over at my house for like a week, and along with him and my best friends and girlfriend we had two of the best days of our lives in ROCK IN RIO, watching metallica, offspring, machine head, linkin park, apocalyptica, muse... the list goes on XD

Hell yeah it has been great, been making sure I've been having the best time possible, and it's working very very well for me :D The summer's just started and already so much done. Anyway I might upload some pics and vids of kohe's stay here, all the fun we had in rock in rio (the shouting, singing, moshing (yeah mostly that), chanting our way through the crowd, etc etc), at the beach (whenever we werent in rock in rio we'd be at the beach) and just random [cabbage] =P

Other than that still got alot to look forward for this summer, and I'm glad to say even if I wanted to come back to runescape, I wouldnt have time. I hope everyone's having fun and seriously hope you all give yourselves a break from this game this summer and just [bleep]ing have a hell of a time =DD

I'm out guys, I'll post some pics sometime hopefully, take care everyone

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

It was weird, I could never find the "Voldmort0 says:" in our real life convos....

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey guys! I'm back :D

It's been a few erm... years (almost 2 and a half years), I'm a complete noob now, but I started playing last week and coudln't resist to come back to blogscape!

So I returned, got a few goals to pursue, and alottt of blogs to revisit and visit :P For those of you who don't know me, feel free to check out my old blog, it's in the first page also ;)

I'll have a few updates with all the goals etc soon!

Vold

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Blog fully updated, got all the goals set up. I'll be doing them surely but slowly too since uni restarts next week... for now I'll be slaying and doing quests. Anyway, here is the remodelled "personall signature" of mine:

skillsgoals.jpg

Also got Whip #16 today (forgot to keep print) and 22 mil hp experience!

22milhpxp.jpg

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog