Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks wouter

My best friend irl (joaodg in rs) just basically lost all of his stuff to a duel arena bug/lure/scam. red mask and armadyl plate down the drain. Not sure what happened still but prolly gonna change some of my plans. I'll add more details on it later

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Thankfully he's not quitting, gonna help him out financially too if he needs, he's saying he can sort it out for himself though :D

Me and kohe decided to go to armadyl after that, for a couple trips. We were hoping on a good drop to share with my best mate too but nothing came up. It was still great fun, managed to get my mind off things too =P

We did some awesome combos though i didnt get alot of them on screen.

So the start of slayer+monster hunting member chapter has begun :D

armadyltrip12.png

and also some other random luck at specters which i just found funny since all of a sudden im getting good drops :o

slayerdropslucky.png

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Lucky <.<

I hope you liked gwd! <3:

Cant try it cuz of my lvl and my status of f2p <.<

<3: Etpelletier 8-)

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

I'd love to be able to answer you, unfortunately I'm a rational person :( [/sarcasm]

Pathetic. Still not sure what to do... I know this: Runescape won't ever be the same for me.

Thinking of just selling my stuff, buying some abusive and fun armour for slayer and just use it while i still got cred, then runescape can go to hell if jagex doesnt change this [cabbage]

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

I'd love to be able to answer you, unfortunately I'm a rational person :( [/sarcasm]

Pathetic. Still not sure what to do... I know this: Runescape won't ever be the same for me.

Thinking of just selling my stuff, buying some abusive and fun armour for slayer and just use it while i still got cred, then runescape can go to hell if jagex doesnt change this [cabbage]

I call all items on December 31st if you're quitting :P.

This update really does stink.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Sold:

Red Mask: 27.8M

Green Mask: 15.6M

Santa: 17.8M

Also put some random stuff I didn't want in the GE. Gonna buy some abusive items tomorrow, for slayer/fun purposes, I suppose.

Later, im off to study got my last test tomorrow

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

#-o ouch, not a good time to get members.

Yeah, blow all your money time. Goodluck with it.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

#-o ouch, not a good time to get members.

Yeah, blow all your money time. Goodluck with it.

Indeed... and my best mate in rs (also had gotten members) lost all red mask and armadyl top to some freaking bug just yesterday... wayyyy too much bad luck :? Ty anyway

Update sucks doesn't it? I think my exact words consisted of about fifty swear words! \'

Good luck buying the abusive items and having fun. Shame everything else is ruined. :|

Yeah I decided not to put up 50 swear words and let people simply assume i'd write an cursing-essay on it if I could be bothered.

Thanks, really just wanna enjoy the last weeks of runescape I guess.

and ty heph, gonna go study now - had to come back and get some courage for it :-X lol

Btw for anyone looking for a ranting blog to post on and annoy yourself and others on, feel free to post and share your anger, im all ears :thumbup:

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Yeah well I already posted a rant but I'll post it here also... Well sorta

I really don't know what they were thinking. I don't know if you have seen the pics of the Jmod saying they were gonna change it and not leave it this way but as much as I want to believe that they will change it and the fact that I can see them keeping it this way I doubt it logically can be changed. I don't know game/java coding or anything but removing things that big just seem impossible. Even if things are changed they are gonna have to be done fast or else prices will be totally screwed and to many people will have quit. Right now I'm not selling anything right now but if it's not changed soon then I will do the same as you and sell all my skilling things and everything else and more then likely sell all my cash on ancients. That was what I dreamed of doing since I got ancients :XD: . Also I am canceling membership to send them a message for right now and because there isn't really a reason to play. Oh and wait I don't know how much I could even spend on ancients now that prices are [bleep]ed :o :? <.< . One of my friends who has a phat and knows some rich people already has told me about some of his friends alching all their phats to quit. K I'm done time to do some homework or somthing, lataz.

Getting another sig

[removed]

Indeed, jagex are messed up in their heads...

So basically you're gonna do what I'm doing, which is just not care about it and just have fun doing whatever you feel like :P It sure is the way to go tbh.

It's gotten to a point where it wouldn't make sence to go back anymore, though. They're burried so deep in the ground atm not even a 100m rope can reach that far to get them back up

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Well I bought all this stuff. MIght give 20mil or so to my best mate so we can keep on doing the things we like 'till we quit.

Hope it makes this month worth it :)

Gonna be dking, slaying and cw'ing. That's the plan atleast

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Well I bought all this stuff. MIght give 20mil or so to my best mate so we can keep on doing the things we like 'till we quit.

Sweet sounds like what I'm going to be doing more then likely just without the slaying more then likely. Gonna try out some new methods I came up with a while ago at dks, try ancients there :D, maybe a trip or two of god spells :lol:

Getting another sig

[removed]

Sweet sounds like what I'm going to be doing more then likely just without the slaying more then likely. Gonna try out some new methods I came up with a while ago at dks, try ancients there :D, maybe a trip or two of god spells :lol:

Sounds like good fun for now mate :P We'll have to go together for sure.

Btw here's the best f bank pic, I forgot to add it to the last post lol :oops:

bank11-12-07.jpg

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog