Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!

Break is gonna be nice. ::'

I really should stop barrowing and get back to fm. -.-

Lol, I know what you mean man. I log on Rs today, thinking of how good it is to not have to study for a few days... truth is I didn't feel like playing much :o So I decided to barrows a bit :P Only to realize I had forgotten my spade and then log off and go read a bit - lol!

Omg me misses me voldy!!! Good luck wiv the exams dudeeee Im almost done with mine, sucks you're only starting yours by now.

Btw June 10th Im gonna be seeing SLASH and VELVET REVOLVER live!!! mwhahahaha!!!

Omg!! :evil: :shock: :evil: You're going to Download festival or what?! Lucky shoe <.<

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg!! :evil: :shock: :evil: You're going to Download festival or what?! Lucky shoe <.<

Nah, they're comming to glasgow :D

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

Omg me misses me voldy!!! Good luck wiv the exams dudeeee Im almost done with mine, sucks you're only starting yours by now.

Btw June 10th Im gonna be seeing SLASH and VELVET REVOLVER live!!! mwhahahaha!!!

He's not taking me with him. :(

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

He's not taking me with him. :(

I know, so unfair... I going to make Kohe buy me tickets to fly to scotland and go see Slash live with him <.< :XD:

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Wooot finally a good reason to bump my thead! Got 98hp atlast :D After some days of a small break-ish status from RS, I'm back and even Specters are being nice... lots of snapdragon seeds and nice drops like mystic bottoms. All good to keep me motivated :P I'm now at like 95k from 84 slayer, and just reached 9mil Defence xp \:D/

98hpdlt8.png

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Haha Indeed Kohe Jr. 2! Gratz on 98 - only 1 to go :D Keep it up dude :D

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

Kohe Jr... that's only Kohe dream out loud :P :XD:

Pretty annoying day today... had to change tasks over 6 times or so. Well day isn't over yet I still got my hopes up :P Me and Kohe both got Kalphite tasks, so we went to kill teh Queen. He was lagging alot so we didn't kill her alot - only got runes. Anyway was fun. Apart from that I killed some guardians for slayer, which I had never done before.

Also only 45k to go for 84 slayer :D

07mai26185603mv8.png

kqingwithsanti42gb2.png

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

C'mon voldy, you can do it! <3:<3: Get 99 hp and get me a chain pl0x? Lol jk gl ::'

Pffft... :notalk:

If only I could get one for myself :oops: :oops:

Over 120 KQ kills and no chain, both me and kohe <.< We usually duo :P

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

nice stats good luck on 99 hp, nearly there!

keep ur eyes on the goal and dont miss it!! :D

3 cheers for you \:D/\:D/\:D/

also check out my blog :wink:

Okey, mine that rock for me please.

Oh and watch the gole......crap!

9mining9ln3.jpg

Check my blog here

C'mon voldy, you can do it! <3:<3: Get 99 hp and get me a chain pl0x? Lol jk gl ::'

Pffft... :notalk:

If only I could get one for myself :oops: :oops:

Over 120 KQ kills and no chain, both me and kohe <.< We usually duo :P We got worst luck with KQ ever :roll:

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

nice stats good luck on 99 hp, nearly there!

keep ur eyes on the goal and dont miss it!! :D

3 cheers for you \:D/\:D/\:D/

also check out my blog :wink:

Lol you bet ;) I'm going for it at full speed :D

How u get vids up like that? :?

My secret... and Silver24-7's too :P I'll give you a tip, includes Camtasia Studio and GIF format images. And erm.. thanks for posting on my goals&achievements thread - lol.

1.1m xp to go, you can do it!

And almost 84 slayer, I'm still stuck at 81 :oops:

Keep it up!

1.1m xp ... Will be 85 slayer when I get it, but that wont stop me aye =P Work on that slayer <3: Wanna pwn abyssals with TIF'ers really XD

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

nice set up i like how many pics u put up and i really like the fact that u put ur dk trips up do u only go with clan mates? if not id like to know because im trying to find a steady team to go with names the same if u wanna look me up and i can do any job at dk

Nice stats and drops

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

nice set up i like how many pics u put up and i really like the fact that u put ur dk trips up do u only go with clan mates? if not id like to know because im trying to find a steady team to go with names the same if u wanna look me up and i can do any job at dk

Thanks. I usually go with mates and clan friends, yeah. I joined GOF so sometimes I go with them to. I don't go as often as I used to though, so now it's usually just close friends/clan. Yet, I'll tell you if I get back to DKing more seriously again :P

Nice stats and drops

Thanks <3:

Pretty awesome blog you've put together here mate.

I buy joor account for 11 g33p33 puh14wks <3:

Thanks alot, I think you can see how many times I edited - lolol. I think I almost beat Wakka :o I like to update it alot :XD:

And unlucky for you, my account is unsellable :o Yeah... I heard it slaps other people using my account :-#

Bought Cannon, I must say it really is worth it :o I got INSANELY fast slayer xp at black demons :D

slayingblackdemons44291ep5.png

Sweet, huh?

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

84 slayer!

I'm afraid that it will take some before I'm able to kill some abyssals :(

Might buy a cannon soon :P

Hehe, hope you liked the screenie I posted on your blog :XD: And thanks, now only 1.2M defence xp and I'll be 85 slayer :D (300k slayer xp)

You still got a chance of catching up to me tbh :mrgreen:

Congrats, 1 to go!! Very nice blog you have here. Good luck on your goals!

Now comes the harder part.. 300k slayer xp for one lvl haha #-o

Thansk for posting ;)

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

mmm....catching you eh?

Just wondering, could you give me some estimates on a cannon.

Like amount of slayer xp/1k Cballs and such? O:)

I might interrupt my slayer lvling for a while to make some cannonballs and

get some smithing levels. Use the cannonballs afterwards to get my slayer up.

I liked the screenie <3: , it's always nice to hit 86.

Oh and add meh pl0x? \'

hephaistos50.jpegangel2w.gif

mmm....catching you eh?

Just wondering, could you give me some estimates on a cannon.

Like amount of slayer xp/1k Cballs and such? O:)

I might interrupt my slayer lvling for a while to make some cannonballs and

get some smithing levels. Use the cannonballs afterwards to get my slayer up.

I liked the screenie <3: , it's always nice to hit 86.

Oh and add meh pl0x? \'

Well I honestly have no idea. I don't look at it that way, I just see it as an item to seriously do ALOT more damage. For example my estimate for Black Demon's tasks is it reduces the time by ATLEAST 1 third. And I assure you, seeing all those aweomse hits and them dying so fast is a hell of a motivation :D

Oh, and just so you know... i got

82 RANGED

today, thanks to cannon, I just don't know when! :oops: :XD: :XD: :oops: I missed it, probably got it during 2nd black demons task :P So you see how awesome it is :o

Btw added you too =)

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog