Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!

Gratz on 99 Ranged Vold!

Only pray left, but don't get it too early, make some fun first :P

And let me beat you to 99 =)

You did a really great job on the sig aswell, too bad the size limit is cutting down the quality. :(

Now it's time to have some fun with your new ranged level \'

hephaistos50.jpegangel2w.gif

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz again on this hawt level <3: Now get that prayer up :twisted:

PS. You spelled my name (or actually my number) wrong in your ty list :P :wink:

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Gratz again on this hawt level <3: Now get that prayer up :twisted:

PS. You spelled my name (or actually my number) wrong in your ty list :P :wink:

Eeep! Edited that, sorry :P Prayer up next I hope, I'll need to get alot of money though =(

Gratz on 99 Ranged Vold!

Only pray left, but don't get it too early, make some fun first :P

And let me beat you to 99 =)

You did a really great job on the sig aswell, too bad the size limit is cutting down the quality. :(

Now it's time to have some fun with your new ranged level \'

Lol neeb don't worry, I need alot of cash for 99 prayer, you'll get it before me :-$ About the siggy, I think i'm going to beg tif to put size at 60k or less, that way quality could be much better =(

gratz on 99 range, pity i wasnt there to make the party even better than it was 8-)

Sorry you misundnerstood dude :( Hope you enjoyed looking through the pics nonetheless =P

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

ROFL MAN amazing place to lvl and you just gave me an idea of where to get 99 slayer, gonna be tough though...!! Anyway dude amazing you beat me to all combat 99's i still cant believe it, Im thinking bout cheating and doing it the easy way, maybe at pc..but maybe dking if thats ok with you? 8-) I feel like playing again i wanna slay, dk get my fire cape back and get my yellow back so much stuff to do, I was hoping you'd reply the pm but oh well cant have everything. Btw dude plz log on msn every now and then the hotel has internet so i can log in when im here :P

anyway duder CONGRATZ on that 99 range, we have as many capes as each other now, sweet huh? I just wanna get my slayer and magic done so i can have that row!! those 8 capes want them badddd lol, especially since toxic got his I gotta be the next tiffer with one.

I hope you bought the metallica concert cd from lisbon, you gotta send it to me, I've learned like all the songs i didnt know before cause of all the walking we've done lol, Im looking black as a charcoal xD.

Well got nothing else to say aparently today we're taking the day off to do my mum's favourite...shopping...*goes emo* lol oh well free clothes for me too, already got an amazing ride the lightning shirt, a ...and justice for all jumper, just need the master of puppets one and the METAL UP YOUR [wagon] one rofl.

Ill see you soon duder, you take care! :P <3:<3:

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

ROFL MAN amazing place to lvl and you just gave me an idea of where to get 99 slayer, gonna be tough though...!! Anyway dude amazing you beat me to all combat 99's i still cant believe it, Im thinking bout cheating and doing it the easy way, maybe at pc..but maybe dking if thats ok with you? 8-) I feel like playing again i wanna slay, dk get my fire cape back and get my yellow back so much stuff to do, I was hoping you'd reply the pm but oh well cant have everything. Btw dude plz log on msn every now and then the hotel has internet so i can log in when im here :P

anyway duder CONGRATZ on that 99 range, we have as many capes as each other now, sweet huh? I just wanna get my slayer and magic done so i can have that row!! those 8 capes want them badddd lol, especially since toxic got his I gotta be the next tiffer with one.

I hope you bought the metallica concert cd from lisbon, you gotta send it to me, I've learned like all the songs i didnt know before cause of all the walking we've done lol, Im looking black as a charcoal xD.

Well got nothing else to say aparently today we're taking the day off to do my mum's favourite...shopping...*goes emo* lol oh well free clothes for me too, already got an amazing ride the lightning shirt, a ...and justice for all jumper, just need the master of puppets one and the METAL UP YOUR [wagon] one rofl.

Thanks dude :D And you GODDAMN BET we're going to DKs, I can't wait to go with you and Toxic now that I'm as maxed as you guys :D

You should alch/pc/dk tbh for the mage xp, it'd be fun. Or just forget about the Phat and have fun barraging noobs at CW :P

Still got 99 prayer to go through for all the capes I REALLY want (apart from the dreamy 99 herby) but that'll be VERY hard now oh well :-w

Still haven't bought the CD, I'll get around to do it soon, specially for that AM I EVIl song, it was so freaking insane. Hope you're as black as I am, I've been going with some mates to the beach/swimming pool everyday for like 5 hours :XD: Been real great. You're so freaking lucky for all those hawt T-Shirts. You probably won't believe it but... I got like 5 or so for my B-day, my godmother found a shop that actually sells them!!! *gasp* :D

Well have fun learning the metallica songs by heart =P I'm still hopefull I'll be online on the morning of the 15th, so we can go pits or dks or something. Talk to you soon if I catch you on msn =D

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Gratz on 99 range, you can now shot red chins from dark bow! \'

~Bone

Lolol, wouldn't that be handy? That'd be a HUGE bonus :wink:

Thanks dude :)

New update, got back to slayer and...

100attack.png

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Grats on 99 ranged <3:

Nice pictures, now go get combat 124! Or was it 125? :-k

Blows you couldn't come mate, f2p ftl :( Glad you enjoyed pics though. And it's 125 noodle :P

Goodluck man your skills are top :thumbsup: and grats on 99 range :XD:

:oops: Thanks! :D

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Even though i am on holidays, i am checking your blog with my phone and i am surprised to see you already got it! Grats!

~Cent

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear

Even though i am on holidays, i am checking your blog with my phone and i am surprised to see you already got it! Grats!

~Cent

Thanks for checking in! :) Hope you have fun during your hols dude! :P

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

First off, thanks for the kind words Voldy. I made lots of friends on TIF as well. I never went on TIF before, thought it was stupid but then my friend showed it to me and now I love it. Congrats on the level man, now we just have to suit up and go dking like we ONCE did, 3 of us. :D

OMG...You guys, take me to the Metallica concert. I want to see them live sooo bad. *starts getting withdrawls from not hearing their music*. But yeah Kohe, get back on so we can go dking. Trying to get a daggy task so we can destroy supreme. ;) Unless voldy's gonna want to hybrid, hehe. Can't wait to talk to you bro, miss ya hella lot. :D

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

Well here it is guys, at last. One of my biggest and most important Runescape goals complete. Yep, with 99 range I maxed all of the "agressive combat" stats (atk, str, def, hp, magic and ranged).

It was an AWESOME and AMAZING party, and I'm really thankful you all came - I had a GREAT time and hopefully so did you (drops should help there )

Here are some pictures I put together to celebrate, will add to main post afterwards Enjoy!!

The drops & friends

99range-flcomplete.jpg99range-drops.jpg

Before the LVL!

99range-messages.png

99range-onelastshot.png

THE LEVEL! 99 RANGE

99range-lvl1.png

99range-lvl2.png

The whole party

99range-compilation.jpg

Thank You's

As I reached one of my biggest goals in runescape, I find it impossible not to mention and thank all the people that have always been there for me, making my gaming time more and more fun.

I'd also like to use this "part" of this post to thank the TIF community for their AWESOME support, my blog is now over 1000 posts long and I'm eternally grateful for all the support they've shown.

Special thank you's to:

Kohe333 - My best mate in runescape, I've known this guy for over 2 years and we still haven't got enough of each other, can you believe that? I wouldn't even play without him. Dude, you were on holidays during this lvl but I hope the place where I lvled shows you how much I treasure our friendship. Bros for life man thanks alot for all the [bleep] sweet chats

Hephaistos50 - One of MY eternal NOODLES from TIF :D Always chatting whenever we're both online, and all those bumps, what a guy. Thanks for your help at the party, you've been a great friend man it's been great to hang out with you. 1337 chat ftw

Toxic388 - Another NOODLE! Yes, there are more... one of the 2 slayer addicts who got me onto the stuff too. Awesome guy, really looking forward to going to DKs with you from now on, two awesome capes to show off on now :XD:

Antonios9 - Great bud of mine, yes ANOTHER NOODLE! Thanks for all the good chats man, skillers are ftw, he rocks the skiller world, he does ;)

I just realised I can't type all the messages for all the people i've met over TIF and I've made friends with so here's a list of thank yous both for your presence and friendship, and your support in my blog (some aren't TIF)

Kohe333

Hephaistos50

Toxic388

Antonios9

R0bin Wild - Ranged partner for life :D

Robert Rdam - Untirable bloggeh supporter since day 1!! <3:

Sjakie 1 1 3

colossus110

Nyyankees588

Thiesje2

Saruman44

Candymann16

Gimli Ownz

Mpg321

I Had A Deal

NacFan

DemonReape

Scapejoe

Arwen824

Cho Co Bo

Menjyl

Freechange1

Sirdarkhalo

Shooter480

1337 Chat - great company

Thank you all for the posts too, a huge thank you in reply to all of them, I really hope you had a great time at the party!! <3:

u 4got me... u NOODLEHHH!!! :cry:

2 bad i couldnt make it yesterday, i came home right b4 u posted those pics... #-o

well anywayz, luuuuuuuuuuuuuuv yur lvls... <3: :anxious:

byyyyyyezzzz (get on rssssss noooow... -.- ),

Z :wink:

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

u 4got me... u NOODLEHHH!!! :cry:

2 bad i couldnt make it yesterday, i came home right b4 u posted those pics... #-o

well anywayz, luuuuuuuuuuuuuuv yur lvls... <3: :anxious:

byyyyyyezzzz (get on rssssss noooow...-.- ),

Z :wink:

Me = R sorry =( With all the excitment and rush of posting the lvl I forgot a few people, I've been adding ever since I posted it :P Hope you forgive me, you're there now =)

You should have been there! You'd have liked =P Thanks for the grats <3:

KJBRjhxbfljkLJKGN

I missed it. =(

GRATS ON 99 RANGE, VOLD! <3

(edit that into the pic plz. icon_redface.gif)

What's next? :twisted:

Really wanted you to come noodle, your another "old school" bloggeh supporter =( Thanks though =D

Atm im having fun slaying, gonna go to DKs soon =P

First off, thanks for the kind words Voldy. I made lots of friends on TIF as well. I never went on TIF before, thought it was stupid but then my friend showed it to me and now I love it. Congrats on the level man, now we just have to suit up and go dking like we ONCE did, 3 of us. :D

OMG...You guys, take me to the Metallica concert. I want to see them live sooo bad. *starts getting withdrawls from not hearing their music*. But yeah Kohe, get back on so we can go dking. Trying to get a daggy task so we can destroy supreme. ;) Unless voldy's gonna want to hybrid, hehe. Can't wait to talk to you bro, miss ya hella lot. :D

You bet I do!!! In fact been trying to catch you online to set something up for tomorrow. I got noodles inviting me for duo mage, but I wanna try out my ranged! We need to go sometime for sure =D

Thanks for the congrats part icon_redface.gificon_love.gif

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

So ur training slayer now uh :P

Heading for 90?

Gimli <3:

and ur the noodleking here :o

Yep slaying. Uncertain goal really, it's just to have some fun :D I hope I do get 90 though!

Main thing atm is getting lvl 100 Attack (already done), Strength and Defence. Working on def atm :P

P.S: Noodle king o.O That sounds funny :lol:

Grats on 99 ranged! \:D/

Thanks dude :D

Added a new part to Bloggeh: Donations

There is no need to donate anything, but since 99 range I've had alot of stuff brought to me so I think it's more than fair to thank you all for it =D

donationredftk.png

donationantonios.png

donationnacfan.png

donationrobertrdam.png

Even%20though%20I%20don' alt='>'>

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Wow! Who gave you that pink skirt?!

I got 94 Magic btw :D .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Wow! Who gave you that pink skirt?!

I got 94 Magic btw :D .

I dunno, some random nubbles passing by, who forced me to take it!! :ohnoes:

Woooooot! Congrats bud! <3:

Feel free to post an image of the lvl :P

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Love your blog. Really nicely laid out, and overall enjoyable to read. Very nice.

May I ask what Slayer level your going for? Anyways, keep it up and enjoy. :P

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

Love your blog. Really nicely laid out, and overall enjoyable to read. Very nice.

May I ask what Slayer level your going for? Anyways, keep it up and enjoy. :P

Thanks <3: , I edit it quite often whenever I remember some new layout, as you may have noticed by the amount of times I edited it :lol:

Atm I'm just having fun with slayer & getting lvl 100 def and str. But in the long run I want anything above 90 ;)

Grats on maxing all agressive combat stats! \'<3:

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog