FIRST DRAG DROP :)

wow congratz, I tried FOREVER to get dragon legs/skirt/med at the metals, costed me close to 2m :oops: didn't get anything... But I got a d med from kbd and im happy with that :)

Good Job though

Elferin.png

ya i was just clickin the pile thinking it was a normal drop, maybe some rune javs or somethin, then thought about it, and then realized i saw red, checked my inv, and there sat d legs, i was like :shock: then im like OMG i should take a pic of my first d drop, so i dropped legs, and walked to the side, and took the pic :oops: sorry if it looks fake, but i sed a metal drag hunting guide from the AOW but exchanged a few items like instead of ROW i used a warrior ring, :o but yea, my first trip to drags, bought supplies for 10 trips, gonna be using the rest throughout the week, def. keepin these legs though.

Congrats man, I'm combat 96 and still no dragon drops. Just got a 25 iron dragons assignment, hoping to get lucky there...

Congrats, and gluck.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.