Woot! :D

80Craft.png

I'm going for all stats 80+, and this was one of my more dreaded skills to level. SOOOO glad its over.

Special thanks to:

Alpha Koldes---for donating some hides and helping me alch bodies.

I B Satan 2---for donating some hides

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Thanks. If anyone is curious, I'm now planning on getting herb, thieving, and woodcutting done with next. I also almost have 80 smithing banked (thanks to Manage Thy Kingdom) and I have 80 farming banked in herb seeds, and various tree seeds. Runecrafting will make it to 80 eventually, because it is my main funder (and I am almost out of cash :( )

I am now least looking forward to agility or mining. If I had to pick one I hated more...I would say mining.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

nice m8, also what are you wearing and how much does it cost because i think it looks hawt <3:

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

I paid 1.1 mil for the top and bottom.

kk tyvm im just afraid if i get it ill die with it #-o

is that a quest cape hood your wearing?

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)