Just thought I would share...

caskade

so I'm slaying black demons as a slayer assignment. I'm out of food, so to heal, I go and kill baby blues for hp. As i'm going over this round, there are a few peeps there. As I approach, they scream "nerd!" "level 103 No Lifer!" and such. So I tele out for food, and come back. Here is what happened upon my return:

woweditdz1.jpg

So as you can see from this conversation, having wealth makes you a nerd and a no lifer. This just goes to show you, once again, how mature and well-versed our lovely world 99(not to mention runescape) is. WOOT! I always wanted to be a nerd! go nerds!

Also I think I should note that I did nothing to antagonize them what so ever. I didn't even speak to them at first.

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Current Goals: FIshing 91/99 Cooking 93/99

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ever have one those days when you act like an @s to everyone to impress you friends? he probley exercising his stupidy! :notalk:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

And the most annoying thing is that they're so stupid, all of your logical retorts just bounce off them. It's like they have a shield of idiocy surrounding them.

I know. That's what i didn't understand. In the convo before this one (Leider I didn't get screens). I made a very whitty come-back, and they said it didn't make sense... :-k

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

And the most annoying thing is that they're so stupid, all of your logical retorts just bounce off them. It's like they have a shield of idiocy surrounding them.

I know. That's what i didn't understand. In the convo before this one (Leider I didn't get screens). I made a very whitty come-back, and they said it didn't make sense... :-k

dude...

bigwordskp6.png

fishing.gif

wow i'm aussie and i play rugby too does that mean i gotta stop because i'm not from nz? :-k but yeah i get those kinda convos a lot from lower levels who i refuse to help because i'm busy

kirby-sig.gif

They're just idiotic preteens who need to get a life themselves. I play only like an hour a day (not even that sometimes!) and I'm only level 100 with Guthans, I don't no-life at all (well, maybe on vacation when I have nothing else to do AT ALL) and I go to school, have a girlfriend, and now taking a college class on top of that, and I go hang out with friends on weekends and sometimes during the weekdays. They're just pathetic, don't let them get to you.

:wub: Caskade

From your Buddeh,

<3 Wolfy

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

They're just idiotic preteens who need to get a life themselves. I play only like an hour a day (not even that sometimes!) and I'm only level 100 with Guthans, I don't no-life at all (well, maybe on vacation when I have nothing else to do AT ALL) and I go to school, have a girlfriend, and now taking a college class on top of that, and I go hang out with friends on weekends and sometimes during the weekdays. They're just pathetic, don't let them get to you.

:wub: Caskade

From your Buddeh,

<3 Wolfy

Heh. Thanks wolf, but I'm not gunna let something so trivial bother me in the least...I hope they can here this => :boohoo:

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Just immature kids who have nothing better to do. (and don't say the "I have a job, nice car, and hot girl friend". (cause it really pisses me off when EVERYONE says that as a comeback(I'm not accusing of lying but just saying :thumbsup: ))) And can't we just have a "RS Community" sticky already? :uhh:

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

I've dealt with that quite a few times. Just use big words, they'll get confused 8-)

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

your no nerd. some people are just born losers and you just happened to come across some

In this case those losers were nerds :P

Although you must admit your a bit of a nerd if you play over 5 hours aday

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

Tsk tsk, such a problem that this is growing to be with video games these days.

Frankly these kids are pretty stupid these days. You know, really there is nothing wrong with being this 'nerd' figure that they hate so much. Sure there are certain limits, but there is no one real definition of a nerd.

Maybe it's just me who see's it this way, but in a "nerds" defense I would've said: "I'd rather be a smart ... then a dumb ... " Can't figure it out? It's another word for your behind.

I'll let you fill out the blanks. Because frankly these will be the type of people working at McDonalds their whole life while some of us "nerds" are becoming Engineers, doctors, lawyers and so much more. :D

So, who is the real loser I ask? :lol:

your no nerd. some people are just born losers and you just happened to come across some

In this case those losers were nerds :P

Although you must admit your a bit of a nerd if you play over 5 hours aday

True. But I hardly ever play for long periods of times b/c of work/school/ rugby. However, I'm guilty of it.

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Frankly these kids are pretty stupid these days. You know, really there is nothing wrong with being this 'nerd' figure that they hate so much. Sure there are certain limits, but there is no one real definition of a nerd.

Maybe it's just me who see's it this way, but in a "nerds" defense I would've said: "I'd rather be a smart ... then a dumb ... " Can't figure it out? It's another word for your behind.

I'll let you fill out the blanks. Because frankly these type of people will be the type of people working at McDonalds their whole lifes while some of us "nerds" are becoming Engineers, doctors, lawyers and so much more. :D

people that work at mcdonalds?

I'll let you fill out the blanks. Because frankly these type of people will be the type of people working at McDonalds their whole life while some of us "nerds" are becoming Engineers, doctors, lawyers and so much more. :D

Very well put my friend.

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

I'll let you fill out the blanks. Because frankly these type of people will be the type of people working at McDonalds their whole lifes while some of us "nerds" are becoming Engineers, doctors, lawyers and so much more. :D

people that work at mcdonalds?

Lmao @ the above comment.

Out of curiosity, What level were these two people?

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.