Vultures - The human kind

mbrun

i hate the ones in the wildy who just watch a pk take place just so they can take the scraps -.-

I never thought I would find another contender for my "World's Biggest Idiot" award, Kill_Thomas9 was in position to hold that title for years to come. However, suddenly there is new blood threatening to steal his crown.

krisc6, what do you expect people to do? Join the fight? :-k Most fighting takes place in non-multi wilderness....

He's talking about looters jerk. Next time don't be such a [bleep] and make yourself look like the idiot =; . And by the looks of it, everyone else thinks you should take the "World's Biggest Idiot" award :lol: .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

well iv never been stalked by one of these 'vultures' but i think i know how one would feel

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

vultures like carrion, rs noobs (and myself I will say) like random death piles. It's only a problem when the noob causes said pile by dubious means. In that case, someone deserves a serious thrashing... of the DK kind.

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

i think it's fine to stand there if you want as long as a) you're doing something constructive, i used to hang out in dharoks tomb but i alched there, i saw a few people just standing there, that's pretty sad

B) you don't teleother the person, then that's wrong, to be honest when people came along they would automatically think i was one of these even though my mage level wasn't high enough to teleother, ahh well i made a mil in 2 days alching there lol, i think it's fine as long as you don't interfere

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

i hate the ones in the wildy who just watch a pk take place just so they can take the scraps -.-

I never thought I would find another contender for my "World's Biggest Idiot" award, Kill_Thomas9 was in position to hold that title for years to come. However, suddenly there is new blood threatening to steal his crown.

krisc6, what do you expect people to do? Join the fight? :-k Most fighting takes place in non-multi wilderness....

I don't think there was a need for that. Hes rantin bout looters. Sure, if a pker willingly abandons leftover sharks, let other people have it. The problem comes when they rush to the loot as soon as a guy dies. The pker has trouble trying to click the loot without accidently clicking a player. he uses mroe time, thus leaving more loot. Plus, there's those people who repeatedly use certain symbols to block a player's hp so they might die.

You see, whether or not they physically attack, they can still be an element of the fight and the events after. If your gonna flame immaturely, at least be positive there can be no debate for you. otherwise it sounds more idiotic on your part to be insulting others only to have the tables turned on you.

I don't understand why anyone would hate that though...its really not hard to pick things up when people jump on the pile. And also, I really dont think he's speaking from a PKers point of view.

There's a pic floating around somewhere of someone who got a PK in world 18 and he right-clicked the pile but he couldn't even see the items because there were literally over a dozen looter accounts standing on the pile so he couldn't even get his loot.

Yea, i've see that pic, funny as hell.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

there are loot bots if no one knew, no one reports them cause your in wild so there kinda like...

sits at wild for 1 hour

loot?

23sharks, w00t! gonna go auto with this baby!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Oh yes....and I hate those people.

Example: Dharok's tomb. People alching, waiting for someone who dies.

People doing Teleorder at Dharok's Tomb, people that stand IN you and do another prayer (magic) so you try to switch to melee wich turns it off and then Dharok can KO you, people that trade you 100 times when you fight Dharok, and there are people that team up, so you got someone spamming your chat with trades, someone teleordering you and someone that keeps asking questions. And that was only the example of Dharok. There are so many people/ways to wait for a pile :wall:

I hate those people. :?

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

A lot of people just hang out and high alch in Dharoks/Karils tombs at barrows...I've heard lurers/looters at Dk's are a problem also. The most I see (of looters), though, is always at clan wars...there are always 20+ level 3's just waiting there for in hope of some loot.

he11sangel5oa2.jpg

^Thanks Lil_Atza!

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. ... Smells like...victory.

A lot of people just hang out and high alch in Dharoks/Karils tombs at barrows...I've heard lurers/looters at Dk's are a problem also. The most I see (of looters), though, is always at clan wars...there are always 20+ level 3's just waiting there for in hope of some loot.

agian bot looters, they exist people!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.