Should I leave my combat level of 3?

Junkie_Joe

I might become a member soon, and I've been thinking. I'm a level 3 now, and as a member, I'm definately going to get even richer. So my questiong is, should I stay level 3 with a rare item (mask, party hat, whatever), or should I go for 60 defence, and be a level 27 combat, with dragon chain, dragon legs and the same rare item?

signature8xy4.gif

Thanks to Jwrm22 for helping me with the signature :D

Have a look at my 'Land of Fakes'

Private chat ON, give me a HYT and I'll HYT you back :D

I think a level 27 with dragon would be better because less chance to die, can show off more wealth, and you wont get labeled as a macroer as often.

Agree on that. :D

Fishing: Monks in piscatoris.

Runecrafting: Abyss runecrafting..

Contact Me On TIF ~ Private is set to | Friends ~

archer_pzyco.png

I think a level 27 with dragon would be better because less chance to die, can show off more wealth, and you wont get labeled as a macroer as often.

What would amaze you the most if you saw a level 3 with say elegant clothes and a party hat and a level 27 with the same party hat, but with dragon?

signature8xy4.gif

What would amaze you the most if you saw a level 3 with say elegant clothes and a party hat and a level 27 with the same party hat, but with dragon?

the 60 def dragon one

cus its takes patience to get 60 def and 1 of everything else

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Go for 60 deff, i've never even seen a level 27 with drag...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

A level 27 with dragon cannot be a macroer. A random level 3 with a party hat might be one, and will be seen as such by most the players.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I don't think you should choose becoming 60 defence just because you don't want to stay level 3 and be labeled as a "macroer". I respect level 3's that are able to keep their combat there, and make money through their non-combat/merchanting skills.

Don't worry about being labeled/reported as a macroer. Jagex has a good macro detection software, if that's what your worrying about.

3textsz2.png

< | Runehead | Learning Java Programming, Please PM Me Tips | Signature by Loaf2000 | >

I would say lvl 60 def. To answer your question, it would amaze me if I saw a lvl 27 with ful dragon and a red phat.

:anxious:

yep it amazes alot of poeple go with that :thumbsup: ps:I saw a lvl 27 with dragon earlier today :-s

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

Well, I see many different opinions... It's a tough decision... Hmmn... I'm going to have to think alot about this. 'Cause there's no going back IF i choose to go for 60 defence... What if I added a skill cape? Would it be better to see a level 3 with a skill cape, or the level 27 with skill cape and, of course, the dragon? I know I'm annoying, but your opinions are very important to me :D I really need to know what would impress people the most...

signature8xy4.gif

Level 3's are ftw, obviously, but they're becoming more common and if you really want to get noticed, I say go for 60 defence with dragon and add a party-hat and a matching skillcape. It'll have people gawking wherever you go.

gerthdyncu0.gif

Thanks to Star for the sig! | Click here or on the sig for my tewtally cool blog!

Neither of them would amaze me... Unless you had a 99 mining skill cape, then you'd have drop traded or account swapped in the first place. <.<

Okay, I didn't really get that, but you might want to know that a skill cape cannot be dropped to another account...

signature8xy4.gif

Neither of them would amaze me... Unless you had a 99 mining skill cape, then you'd have drop traded or account swapped in the first place. <.<

Okay, I didn't really get that, but you might want to know that a skill cape cannot be dropped to another account...

I am well aware a skill cape cannont be dropped onto another account. :roll:

Im saying, which is obviously confusing you, if you had either of those with all those items, i wouldn't be impressed, as you would have just drop traded the items from a better account... I'd only be impressed if you had the skills, or a skill cape, which could have ever brought them in the first place... Do you understand now?...

I say again level 27

drag chain/legs red party hat, red gloves and boots

with trimmed fire making cape

with the defence u could also abyss nat craft easier to :D

just wear full rune

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg