Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Yehoshua_I's Road to Greatness [99 Herblore!]

Combat High Level Players Quests Rare Items Skilling RuneScape

• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

Yehoshua I
[ Display Name History ]

Yehoshua I

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Yehoshua_I
  • RSN2:Y3h0shua
  • Clan:Start 0V3R

070515-Banner.png

Real Life:  Hello, I'm Joshua!  I graduated from Central Community College-Columbus in December 2007 with an A.A.S. in Information Technology.  I currently reside in Omaha, Nebraska, USA.  I just started a new job at Bank of the West on 06/17/16!  I've been married to my amazing wife, Leah, for 6 years in December..  We have two daughters, Joshlynn, 5, and June, 4.  My little family is my world.  I love my family, friends, and God.  My primary interests are reading the Bible, Christian fellowship, sports (I'm a diehard Huskers fan), gaming (currently the only game I really play is RuneScape), politics, HGTV, traveling, and all things technology.

RuneScape Life:  11 years ago Sel_Tek, one of my long lost college buddies, introduced me to RuneScape.  I would like to thank him for introducing me to a game that has brought such great joy and allowed me to meet a lot of great people through the years.  As I'm a busy working husband and dad, I no longer get to "no-life" on RuneScape but I do enjoy playing it when I have the chance to do so.  I welcome new RuneScape friends...you will see me on RuneScape after 9PM CT (-1) most nights!

Now that we have my short bio out of the way let's continue with my Current Stats, Current Set-Up, Current Goals & Achievements, Past Goals & Achievements, Bank, Quests, Rare Drops, Treasure Hunter, Clue Scrolls, Court Summons, & Social Media

CURRENT STATS
[Return to Top]

yehoshua-i.png

CURRENT SET-UP
[Return To Top]

melee-dw1.png

CURRENT GOALS & ACHIEVEMENTS
[Return to Top]

99 Attack
13034431.png

Level-Ups

99 Defence
13034431.png
Level-Ups

99 Constitution
13034431.png
Level-Ups

92 Slayer
6517253.png
Level-Ups

Log

95 Prayer

8771558.png

Level-Ups

96 Summoning

9684577.png

Level-Ups

Total Level
2595.png

Milestones

PAST GOALS & ACHIEVEMENTS
[Return to Top]

85 Fletching

99 Fletching

99 Woodcutting

65 Slayer

70 Mining

65 Smithing

99 Strength

75 Construction

99 Herblore

QUESTS
Return to Top]

376.png

Log

BANK
[Return to Top]

Goals

Video

RARE DROPS
[Return to Top]

Obsidian Drops

Dragon Drops

Granite Drops

TREASURE HUNTER
[Return to Top]

Rares

CLUE SCROLLS
[Return to Top]

Easy Rewards

Medium Rewards

Hard Rewards

COURT SUMMONS
[Return to Top]

Rewards

SOCIAL MEDIA
[Return to Top]

RS Chat:  ON
Twitch:  OFF (Profile | Broadcast)
Plays.TV:  Yehoshua_I
YouTube:  Sir Yehoshua I

I'M A RUNESCAPE VETERAN!

I received my 10-Year Veteran Cape on 7/5/15!
0701515-Front.png070515-Back.png

Edited by Yehoshua I, 07 August 2016 - 11:36 PM.

jermstarpker
[ Display Name History ]

jermstarpker

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 61 posts
Very nice! And good luck. Lol I thought getting 80 was borring -.-.

Also, I just added you, didn't work.. Lol. Unless you posted this them left cause I have first post :S.. Lol well... if I dont get to add u, you add me, a lot simpler :P Jermstarpker
Posted Image

Yehoshua I
[ Display Name History ]

Yehoshua I

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 68 posts

Very nice! And good luck. Lol I thought getting 80 was borring -.-.

Also, I just added you, didn't work.. Lol. Unless you posted this them left cause I have first post :S.. Lol well... if I dont get to add u, you add me, a lot simpler :P Jermstarpker

I'm not on yet, I'll be on in a couple minutes though :-)

And yeah, woodcutting is kinda boring unless you have peeps to talk to. Haha.

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Yehoshua I
[ Display Name History ]

Yehoshua I

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 68 posts
Added some bank images! 8-)

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

princessfire
[ Display Name History ]

princessfire

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 32 posts
Very nice, im 89 woodcut atm and am also going for 99 wc. Maybe ill come wc with you sometime
Posted Image
Posted Image
Back From Being Hacked July 10th!

marc_powell9
[ Display Name History ]

marc_powell9

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 10 posts
Very nice goal

I got 99 woodcutting yesterday :)

I wish you the best of luck
Posted Image

Yehoshua I
[ Display Name History ]

Yehoshua I

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 68 posts

Very nice goal

I got 99 woodcutting yesterday :)

I wish you the best of luck

Thank you very much!

I'm 180k or something from 89! 8-)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Yehoshua I
[ Display Name History ]

Yehoshua I

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 68 posts

Very nice, im 89 woodcut atm and am also going for 99 wc. Maybe ill come wc with you sometime

Oooh that would be fun!

Add da_5k83r8o1 if you want. My private chat is always ON. 8-)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Yehoshua I
[ Display Name History ]

Yehoshua I

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 68 posts
UPDATE: 89 Woodcutting!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Yehoshua I
[ Display Name History ]

Yehoshua I

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 68 posts
I will be at my Dad's all day for Resurrection Day (AKA Easter) so I will get back to woodcutting tomorrow.

HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY! MAY JESUS BLESS YA'LL ON THIS MOST HOLY OF DAYS!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

CheapMark
[ Display Name History ]

CheapMark

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 197 posts
Good luck, i'm also training woodcutting......but only until 75 :oops: good like 'only' 10 more levels!

Cheap Mark - Going for 1050 Total

Yehoshua I
[ Display Name History ]

Yehoshua I

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 68 posts

Good luck, i'm also training woodcutting......but only until 75 :oops: good like 'only' 10 more levels!

Thank you! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I_Rule_21
[ Display Name History ]

I_Rule_21

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 34 posts
Wow 89 wc!! I can't even get to 75 wc to cut mages, although i do get bored easily lol.
Posted Image

Yehoshua I
[ Display Name History ]

Yehoshua I

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 68 posts

Wow 89 wc!! I can't even get to 75 wc to cut mages, although i do get bored easily lol.

Haha yeah, I suppose I have a lot of patience....which is amazing considering I was diagnosed with ADHD at the age of 8 and am now almost done with college! :shock:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Yehoshua I
[ Display Name History ]

Yehoshua I

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 68 posts
I have now returned from my Dad's house...I hope everyone had a great Resurrection Day! <3:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Yehoshua I
[ Display Name History ]

Yehoshua I

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 68 posts
5,000,000 XP in woodcutting :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

yaff2
[ Display Name History ]

yaff2

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,315 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:yaff2
  • Clan:N/A
i also have the goal of 99 wcing , im at 97 now, about 150k till 98, if you want we can wc together, wont be as boring grats
Posted Image
Posted Image
1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

kill2pleasure
[ Display Name History ]

kill2pleasure

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • RSN:Killer3650
  • Clan:Aod
nice banks and good luck on your woodcutting goal, i find it a bit tedious, but don't give up keep ya head up and keep up the woodcutting d axe ftw :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Home World: 99
Irc-Chat: #Aod

Yehoshua I
[ Display Name History ]

Yehoshua I

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 68 posts

i also have the goal of 99 wcing , im at 97 now, about 150k till 98, if you want we can wc together, wont be as boring grats

Been having problems getting on this website with Internet Explorer for the past 4 hours so i finally decided to give it a try with Mozilla Firefox. And it oddly works now! :D

Okay, well add me to your friends and we will meet up soon and woodcut together :-)

And thank you! 8-)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Yehoshua I
[ Display Name History ]

Yehoshua I

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 68 posts

nice banks and good luck on your woodcutting goal, i find it a bit tedious, but don't give up keep ya head up and keep up the woodcutting d axe ftw :)

Haha yeah the D Axe has been a major improvement from my days of using a Rune axe. And thank you for the encouragement! :D

BTW, I'm 146k from 90 Woodcutting!

I've decided to take a break since i spent all of late last night and all of today cutting willows while I was talking to my girlfriend. I have college work to do anyways.

I will get back to woodcutting later tonight and should have 90 woodcutting by tomorrow. :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Combat, High Level Players, Quests, Rare Items, Skilling, RuneScape

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users