I went to the shop and bought...

FrancisRune83

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banna, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors.

Resize.jpg

First - Credit to Otbg . Second - Credit to 4be2jue

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banna, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors and funally the shop

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banna, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, funally the shop and a blue ball point.

Resize.jpg

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banna, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, funally the shop, a blue ball point and a :thumbsup:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banna, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, funally the shop, a blue ball point, a :thumbsup: and a box of green tea.

tfssig.png

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banna, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, funally the shop, a blue ball point, a :thumbsup:, a box of green tea, and a dragon 2h.

Resize.jpg

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banna, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, funally the shop, a blue ball point, a :thumbsup:, a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, and a gypsy!

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banna, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, funally the shop, a blue ball point, a :thumbsup: , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy, and a Nazi SS (with the gypsie... it's doomed... hahaha)

Resize.jpg

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banna, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, funally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, and a poptart

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, and a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes

Alikyntog.gif

alikyntog.gif

Alikyntog.gif

I know I have a long way - and I am buying bones. Send my main a message - Alikyntog

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, and a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes,and the grim reaper

20 old men in one place? Sounds like an internet chat room! :D

...Anyone? Anyone?

demonsage20.gif

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, and a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes,and the grim reaper, an Automatic Kalashnikov 1947

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, and a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes,and the grim reaper, an Automatic Kalashnikov 1947, the master sword

But i feel ya dude one time i farted but accidentely crapped myself. I was so mad i threw a potato at an old guy.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, and a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes,and the grim reaper, an Automatic Kalashnikov 1947, the master sword, and a limited edition version of Kleenex Tissues

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, and a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes,and the grim reaper, an Automatic Kalashnikov 1947, the master sword, a limited edition version of Kleenex Tissues, some Marijuana (Chronic to be specific),

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, and a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes,and the grim reaper, an Automatic Kalashnikov 1947, the master sword, a limited edition version of Kleenex Tissues, some Marijuana (Chronic to be specific), a cabbage ( :thumbsup: ),

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, and a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes,and the grim reaper, an Automatic Kalashnikov 1947, the master sword, a limited edition version of Kleenex Tissues, some Marijuana (Chronic to be specific), a cabbage, Al Quadida

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, and a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes,and the grim reaper, an Automatic Kalashnikov 1947, the master sword, a limited edition version of Kleenex Tissues, some Marijuana (Chronic to be specific), a cabbage, Al Quadida and Borat

Alex_Lei1993.png

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, and a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes,and the grim reaper, an Automatic Kalashnikov 1947, the master sword, a limited edition version of Kleenex Tissues, some Marijuana (Chronic to be specific), a cabbage, Al Quadida, Borat and a space shuttle

natasa777.jpegavatar175ed1.gif

refresh to see another sig

F2p forever

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, and a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes,and the grim reaper, an Automatic Kalashnikov 1947, the master sword, a limited edition version of Kleenex Tissues, some Marijuana (Chronic to be specific), a cabbage, Al Quadida, Borat, a space shuttle and some bottles karamja rum <3:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, and a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes,and the grim reaper, an Automatic Kalashnikov 1947, the master sword, a limited edition version of Kleenex Tissues, some Marijuana (Chronic to be specific), a cabbage, Al Quadida, Borat, a space shuttle, some bottles karamja rum and starship Enterprise

natasa777.jpegavatar175ed1.gif

refresh to see another sig

F2p forever

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, and a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes,and the grim reaper, an Automatic Kalashnikov 1947, the master sword, a limited edition version of Kleenex Tissues, some Marijuana (Chronic to be specific), a cabbage, Al Quadida, Borat, a space shuttle, some bottles karamja rum and starship Enterprise, Holy Cheeze Nips, A Bach Strad Trumpet,

40e3b12264.png

• 4 weeks later...

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a :thumbsup: , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes and alot super sets + super restores!

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes and alot super sets + super restores, the James Bond collector's edition of Goldfinger

MaxsSig.jpg

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes and alot super sets + super restores, the James Bond collector's edition of Goldfinger, a coffee gremlin

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.