The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!

Uula

Uular are you able to use Ventrilo or Messenger? if so PM me nd I can sort out a way to chat >.<

I'll add you on MSN now, anyway I sent you the next couple of rows and some other stuff through Gmail. But we can talk if you need help, sure :)

Uula.png

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*pic*

Take pic of you standing on the ground, please. And anyway the banner isn't even fully visible in that pic :P

Oh yeah, hold on.

07may02184203eq7.png

pan.png

k heres a new pi c bow was out =( pm me if they dont work sorry about the first one

07may02185513is9.png

That's not what I'm asking for... The last one you sent was impossible to cut out because of the identical colour with the ghostly and background.

I'm now updating the first post with examples of pics I DON'T want to see posted. If I get any more of them, I will just have you ask you to post something slightly easier to cut out. I'm now getting over 30 pics per day, which is hard to manage even with Valor helping. This way you can help too, with making things easier.

Uula.png

piczv1.jpg

Hopefully thats ok, tell me if its not.

I need a .png, you can clearly see the low quality on that .jpg :wink:

Rskid, you took a pic of the wrong thing, look at the others

Uula.png

Hello The Valor, Uular and everyone else at TIF. :)

This has been my outfit for over a year, not long ago after I became a member on RS so I guess it's not going to change much in the future:

greatpic2007sv7.png

For those who are wondering, my cape is the spottier one and I'm not wearing desert robes but Druid's robes. I'm holding a magic secateur and the ammy around my neck is the Amulet of Nature. .

Guess what, my favourite activity is Farming! :-$ ;)

Please make sure to include my white cat in the picture, he's been my faithful follower ever since I completed Gertrude's quest. :D

His name is Death! :ohnoes: ;) :lol:

Best greetings,

Zou Lou.

Retired from RuinedScape 12/15/07.

Now playing a Tauren Shaman on World of Warcraft.

Server: Ravencrest.

Username: Zulu.

Hello The Valor, Uular and everyone else at TIF. :)

This has been my outfit for over a year, not long ago after I became a member on RS so I guess it's not going to change much in the future:

greatpic2007sv7.png

For those who are wondering, my cape is the spottier one and I'm not wearing desert robes but Druid's robes. I'm holding a magic secateur and the ammy around my neck is the Amulet of Nature. .

Guess what, my favourite activity is Farming! :-$ ;)

Please make sure to include my white cat in the picture, he's been my faithful follower ever since I completed Gertrude's quest. :D

His name is Death! :ohnoes: ;) :lol:

Best greetings,

Zou Lou.

If you could make it easier for me and take a new screenshot on something less detailed than a farming patch and grass, I'd be grateful. Nice story though, I used to wear druid robes too on my first memb days :)

picwr0.png

Sorry I though I saved it as png; I think its better now though.

Just resaving it as png doesn't bring it back to high quality, it now is high-quality low-quality pic, know what I mean? Sorry, but you'll need to take a new screenshot :(

Uula.png