• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the cash--buy a rare.

have fun wiv ur money,

don't waste on "investing" (like i always said 2 u),

get some 99 mores,

i recommend mage, i need a partner :thumbsup:

Team Brutality = One more reason not for me to step into wildy with anything valuable. O:)

hmm ty for comments what was fake comment all about lol :$

current plans are 99 range guna chins my way there well i will do when i hit 95 range (almost 93 atm) nothing in that bank i bought (except barrows) lol and some other little items all rings and culls got at dks the wand and book i got from arena all tt from clues

i bought u that dh as a presant,:D :thumbsup:

and i get a zammy page 2 as a b'day presant -.-

Team Brutality = One more reason not for me to step into wildy with anything valuable. O:)

A stat pic will be nice, and i see u already have 99 attack and 99 strength

10/10 on bank nice pile of money and barrows,

Could i possibly have the guthans...

as im almost 99 hp (60-70k) 86 slayer (600xp) and 93 range (40k) ill post stats screeny after that i guess ill post rest of my bank then aswell

I like the way stuff is organised. 10/10 for being a SODB member, 10/10 for the bank.

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear

It's a very impressive bank, but I don't see in rating it a 10/10. For all you people who rated is 10/10 (no i'm not trying to be to the poster of this thread), 10/10 = 100%. 100% is Perfect is you hadn't realized already, and that bank is not perfect. I don't think any bank can be perfect but this bank is very nice, but no not perfect. So really...can't you at least think before posting.

My Rating - 7/10.

You are rigth i give 8/10 because it needs a rare and no bank can be perfect. And i've seen better banks too.

nice bank 10/10,

And im going to be mean if you dont give me a seers ring! lol jks

i wish it was my bank

lol i need my own seers >.< only drop yet to get oh and a mud staff >.< but yeh meh i got alot of other tt stuff when i become less lazy ill post entire bank pic >.> & put up stats pic

7/10

Torag's helm and platelegs are useless, as they are the same as guthans and dharoks platelegs. Torags hammers are useless. Karil's coif is useless. Ahrim's staff/special is not worth it. Guthix blessed dhide top and bottom is useless.

I don't like useless things, lol.

My idol :shock:

Every time i see you in game it's like, " OMG MOMMMY!!, Blur!! look !! a Blur! MEDIA!@!!#@ <3:

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

Blur! Never knew u were that rich!

:shock: Were is the yew comp i gave you :shock:

~ColossuS~

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

It's a very impressive bank, but I don't see in rating it a 10/10. For all you people who rated is 10/10 (no i'm not trying to be to the poster of this thread), 10/10 = 100%. 100% is Perfect is you hadn't realized already, and that bank is not perfect. I don't think any bank can be perfect but this bank is very nice, but no not perfect. So really...can't you at least think before posting.

My Rating - 7/10.

agreed...I've seen people rate other people w/ phats in their bank lower then 10/10 and 1 phat no matter what color is worth more then his whole bank...having that said 8/10

wilderness-signature-2.png