Money or ranks?You decide!

kamykazee

Why $>xp:

1) $ buys xp, more often than xp buys $ (only case where high xp makes a difference is 91 RC) Good point, you got me on that one.

2) $ is easier to get Making it worse to have, no sense of accomplishment.

3) $ impresses people more Yet the high ranked people get bugged more and are more famous. :-s

4) $ can be given as charity Your point? It can also be stripped away by a hacker, skills cant be.

5) $ saves time So you can skill...lmao.

Only one, maybe 2, good points there.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But i think money is fading,i mean look at all those incredibly rich people like cursed you,raven,etc.They didn't even play rs much anymore (very bored with their wealth)

Or maybe its because he got banned. :-s

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Hackers can hack money but the skills are forever.

Sums up my thoughts exactly. Once you get the ranks, nobody except TB@JT can take 'em away.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

i do a bit of both.

i like skilling and range, but its nice to have a pretty pile of cash. 8-)

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

well, skills for a few good reasons:

you can compare skills with other players, not cash

with skills, at high levels, you can make decent cash

if you get hacked or scammed, you lose your money, but you keep your skills (unless the hacker gets the account banned, but you would still lose your money as well)

Why $>xp:

1) $ buys xp, more often than xp buys $ (only case where high xp makes a difference is 91 RC) Good point, you got me on that one.

2) $ is easier to get Making it worse to have, no sense of accomplishment.

3) $ impresses people more Yet the high ranked people get bugged more and are more famous. :-s

4) $ can be given as charity Your point? It can also be stripped away by a hacker, skills cant be.

5) $ saves time So you can skill...lmao.

Only one, maybe 2, good points there.

1) ---

2) Money isn't your accomplishment, it's what you do with the money. I could make people dance around in lumbridge for all I care, if I offer them 10K each. You can't do that with skills.

3) I will bet you 1M that I get more recognized with my white party hat and full dragon rather than one of the top 1000 Skillers. Come on, how many skillers get the recognition that Zezima gets?

4) Helping your friends is a big plus.

5) So you can have a social life and school life outside of RS :)

By the way, if you get hacked there's a chance that you might not have your account at all.. :roll:

Touche my good man

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Ranks = Money

Money = Ranks..

It's all about the levels, right?

What about friends, community, and having fun? :lol:

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

What about friends, community, and having fun? :lol:

Hmm i think your right!I can sell friends and make even more money/skills

Great idea!Meh tastes differ,some like money,some like skills,everyone likes friends! :lol:

Final1.jpg