Money or ranks?You decide!

kamykazee

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personaly like skills better because I'm a terrible money making...

Probably explains why I'm poor all the time lol.

I like ranks.

Right now I think I'm ranked like 49,000th overall or something.

It may not seem like much but out of the 8-9million players that play this game...being ranked 49k feels pretty good.

I beat youuuu! lol

Sig.jpg

As probably said in previous posts (haven't read them): experience is permanent money comes and goes. In my opinion money is there to be used on skills.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

Well, IMO I'd prefer money. I mean... look at some of the hiscores. they can't do a thing without somebody noticing, calling all their friends, and having a fan club watch them kill abberrant spectars. You need friends to buy things for you, because if you go to fally to buy something you'll get a thousand traders not making offers but instead just wanting a screenie.

with wealth, nobody knows unless YOU decide to show off.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Money. All those ranks are pointless. There will always be people better than you, so why bother?

There will always be people richer then you, so why bother?

Ranks are useless. With money, u can do some things. Mind you, I was talking about ranks, not skills. Skills is a different story.

2480+ total

A mix of both..

Money is always nice to have, but the levels are still the main goal of the game. At least in my opinion.

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

Why $>xp:

1) $ buys xp, more often than xp buys $ (only case where high xp makes a difference is 91 RC)

2) $ is easier to get

3) $ impresses people more

4) $ can be given as charity

5) $ saves time

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Ranks and lvls just for overall achievement and making my stats better has always been what ive wanted to achieve in runescape ive never wanted alot of money.

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely

Money. All those ranks are pointless. There will always be people better than you, so why bother?

There will always be people richer then you, so why bother?

Ranks are useless. With money, u can do some things. Mind you, I was talking about ranks, not skills. Skills is a different story.

Rank is not possible without skills...

Ah so there we have another thing:ranks

But aren't ranks actually skills?Ofcourse,no person who does skils and is a respected skiller doesn't look at hiscores when he gets another level

Atleast i think thats it :?

Actually,to be honest,my opinion is that neither money nor skills are important.After all,they both go away and mean nothing in the real world( you can have 99 fishing in rs and don't even know how to put bait onto rod in real life :P )

But i think money is fading,i mean look at all those incredibly rich people like cursed you,raven,etc.They didn't even play rs much anymore (very bored with their wealth) and only logged in to stake and make yet even more money.

Skills are more entertaining though.You are able to unlock new things,mine runite at 85 mining,make sara brews with herblore,show off with 126 combat 8-) ,make demonic throne with 99 con,onyx ammy with crafting.

That's my point of view.And i'll support it with all my heart!

...but then again i also support that fish can talk ...

Final1.jpg

I've never seen over 470k

But yet I have some very good weapons and armor. I don't save up money, and I would rather look elegant than brutal. Most people who make a lot of money have the best b sales. My friend is level 33 and made 300k. And got about 10 d maces and 2 d longs. So ya, you get it.

~Canmen1