well-known RS2 PKers?

Are '8 Stealth 8' and 'I T H E X I' still around?

I loved their vids.

Also, T R I B 4 L made pretty hot F2P vids.

EDIT:

Tbh, can anyone link me to an 8 Stealth 8 video dl? I losted mine.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most under-rated pker in the game - Dutch Leader (He freakin owns!!!)

Most over-rated pker in the game - Elvemage

Some of my faves:

I Mahatma I --- Prob the best pker in the game

Hiei The Pk --- Well known

Yankin Deez --- also well known

0mfg0rz

Tanksta / Str3ngthz

I Fr34k1n I

Deathbyvirus

Skullator --- Great mage bank pker, and hes from NZ <3:

Just my opinions :-w

yes sum good pkers there but str3ngthz was banned for x-logging and about i dunno 6-12mnths ago before he was banned he took in mask set against another guy who brought in red mask and losted str3ngthz was alright but he was a cheat

Wasn't Str3ngthz banned for real world trading? Selling mills? He was a good staker though, he had bills worth of stuff :shock:

Old school

I rather like Finnald and Omfg0rz's videos, X Screech X is pretty good too :)

No way in hell can you compare 0mfg0rz, and finnald to screech....

daddyj17 is my personal favorite.

Yeah I know, but Screech is a fellow SODBer so wa-hey! :P

2552DyWnY.png

Whos this Screech? I've never heard of him ever... :uhh:

I saw Maggotleader pking last night, he barred the a dude 3 times in a row and the guy ran, bad luck :( Maggotleader does own though

I H Q 6 9 is quite popular, with a lot of wanabes copying his name.. His defence vids own

Old school

You're all naming the best known pkers, a lot of these guys are just the ones who make vids ...

I'm out there VERY often at mage bank at edge, and I can safely say there are far better pkers than most mentioned there. Hell, I've even seen some of those vids you guys mentioned and they're complete rubbish. Safing, barely any kills, and hardly any worthwhile.

Change the topic to most popular pker :P

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

You're all naming the best known pkers, a lot of these guys are just the ones who make vids ...

I'm out there VERY often at mage bank at edge, and I can safely say there are far better pkers than most mentioned there. Hell, I've even seen some of those vids you guys mentioned and they're complete rubbish. Safing, barely any kills, and hardly any worthwhile.

Change the topic to most popular pker :P

The topic was 'Well Known RS2 PKers'

No?

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Thanks to all the guys that mentioned my name :

Stone69_Eyes

redhaloguy

shadow2

the_royale

biker581

Leonn ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ ty second list :P

I am x h0rn x even though my username is numduelist after my main num1duelist wen I forget his tip.it passÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ lol. Yeah I have quit now but would still like people to check out my videos and comment on them. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve re downloaded stuff to make a ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Åspecial editonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

my personal fav pker is dream rat3

il be the best when i can consintrate for more than 5mins and train

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

Whos this Screech? I've never heard of him ever... :uhh:

I saw Maggotleader pking last night, he barred the a dude 3 times in a row and the guy ran, bad luck :( Maggotleader does own though

I H Q 6 9 is quite popular, with a lot of wanabes copying his name.. His defence vids own

It's just some nub, I need to up my stats and get more vids out tbh :|

Gotta be meeeh for the f2p!!

Haven't realeased a vid yet, cause of too much lag, yet it doesn't mean I don't know how to pk, lawl. :thumbsup:

*0 99 1, 87 > 73 Combat

World Class Pure, kaaaaay?

------------------------------------------

~ 3 Hiit You

Haven't realeased a vid yet, cause of too much lag, yet it doesn't mean I don't know how to pk, lawl. :thumbsup:

yes indeed, you, pkzzz and ive quit rs are f2p owners!

I agree =)

str 77 atm -.-

westebroojke.png

Mr v0rtex is my past,

Westebroojke is my future.

westebroojke.png

yes indeed, you, pkzzz and ive quit rs are f2p owners!

I agree =)

str 77 atm -.-

Nice, im prob getting 50-60 attk lol. Sick of f2p and all the nabs in it.

*0 99 1, 87 > 73 Combat

World Class Pure, kaaaaay?

------------------------------------------

~ 3 Hiit You

all new pures are nothing but cheap PC [bleep] and deserve no credit. PC has ruined runescape and ruined the foundation for how the game is played for exp, allowing noobs to get exp 10x faster without risk

78-85 slayer in 36 days. Achieved October 18th, 2006.

April 6th, 2007: best mate quits after a 2nd hacking... our shared blue, purple, white and green phats all gone