Voice opinions about your government here!

warri0r45

i dont agree with democracy, eg 51% of the people could love ya, while 49% hate you. not a great world where half the people arent happy.

in reality democracy doesnt work like this, cba to explain, but in relaity you can have like 2/3 of people hateing your leader (america) and comeing to power with 33% of the public actually likeing you (Nazi's) the system is flawed, and although i have no better sugestions (maybe anarchy) i still hate the way things work, my vote doesnt matter at the end of the day, face it. my vote mean jack, you know it, i know it, your system only works if everyone particapates, and im not going to participate in a game i cant win :wall:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont agree with democracy, eg 51% of the people could love ya, while 49% hate you. not a great world where half the people arent happy.

in reality democracy doesnt work like this, cba to explain, but in relaity you can have like 2/3 of people hateing your leader (america) and comeing to power with 33% of the public actually likeing you (Nazi's) the system is flawed, and although i have no better sugestions (maybe anarchy) i still hate the way things work, my vote doesnt matter at the end of the day, face it. my vote mean jack, you know it, i know it, your system only works if everyone particapates, and im not going to participate in a game i cant win :wall:

If people don't like your leader, they should vote him out. They can all do it, but it's not mandatory in America. I've never really knew why... any help?

Oh, and Hobbit? Thanks for calling me a Nazi.

Bush isn't doing anything bad enough to be impeached for. And his plummetting approval rates can be attributed to the rising influence of various mediae.

Which is actually an insult to the people, since people are so clueless to politics that we have to listen to other people to know what we want.

Believe it or not, a withdrawal from Iraq (which is what he is going to be "impeached" over, is not going to end the violence. Americans are only dying because we are getting in harms way to prevent Sunni extremists from killing off Shi'ites, and vice versa. They are still going to kill eachother after we leave. I would much rather see us help out as long as we can.

It's been my experience that ditching a fledgeling nation shortly after a regime change is only asking for trouble. Panama, the Congo, Serbia, Yuogoslavia...just to name a few.

And don't get me started on the Democrats these days. The Pork-Barrell spending that has happened since the 2006 elections has been staggering. One senator got money to build a high school IN HIS NAME with top-notch facilities to garnish votes. All this while the Democrats claim we are broke.

My personal philosophy for budget spending is to cut social security after a certain point, and strictly reduce welfare spending. Then, use this MASSIVE amount of our budget (more than HALF folks) we can devote it to NASA and R&D on alternative fuels, food production, and various other IMPORTANT things that are actually worth the trillions of dollars lost every year.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

• 2 weeks later...

They assassinated the WRONG president! Sigh

"Noone died when Clinton lied" haha.. love that hippy badge.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.