Pokemon Diamond & Pearl *release*

highlanders

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the stylus is annoying, it's heavier and larger than a normal one, the strategy guide might actually help you

I just wanted the stylus for collector's sake. Most 'official' guides are just walkthroughs, and who really needs a guide for pokemon? I guess there are the pretty pictures to look at...

Not a very pertinant point, but will the stylus be for the normal DS or for Lite?

They would work with both I imagine. Why would it work with one touch screen and not the other?

They would work with both I imagine. Why would it work with one touch screen and not the other?

The slots at the back of the two versions are different, as are the two stylus...

As for strategy guides... I'd prefer one. I, like many others, play Pok̮̩̉̉mon to compete with other players on NWC. A strategy guide would help with team-building.

The slots at the back of the two versions are different, as are the two stylus...

As for strategy guides... I'd prefer one. I, like many others, play Pok̮̩̉̉mon to compete with other players on NWC. A strategy guide would help with team-building.

Sorry, I thought you meant actually using the stylus on the touch screen. I'm not sure if it fits in either slots.

As for the strategy guides, it doesn't show anything beyond basic concepts. It's more of a walkthrough with what happens from Point A to Point B, what trainers you will meet along the way, what pokemon are in that region etc.

yep this is mjhardyboyz lol im on this becuase some noob mod got me banned from forums for

having a recruitment thread and a discusion thread...

Three things.

1: Emo's are a pathetic goth wannabe that think slitting their wrist's is cool.

2: Mod's aren't noobs.

3: hahahahahahaha Bannitised!

I dont need a siggy no moar.

As for the strategy guides, it doesn't show anything beyond basic concepts. It's more of a walkthrough with what happens from Point A to Point B, what trainers you will meet along the way, what pokemon are in that region etc.

So, unlike past guides, it doesn't include a list of the levels at which they learn moves? Meh, I don't really care all that much anyway, there's plenty of sites (two I could name right now) that give these details anyway...

2: Mod's aren't noobs.

Official forum ones are :mrgreen: Even though I would have the good taste of not using the word noob to define them. More of, manipulated, stiff, and stupid.

2480+ total

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'll get Pearl because i think atleast 70% will choose diamond -.-

your'e probably right (i got a diamond myself), think of it this way, if someone offered u a diamond or a pearl, both same size/weight, which one would u choose? :D

Think of it this way: If someone offered you a cool white dragon pokemon and a demented diamond dog (He's a dragon, too--but you get the point), which would you choose? ::'

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

your'e probably right (i got a diamond myself), think of it this way, if someone offered u a diamond or a pearl, both same size/weight, which one would u choose? :D

Think of it this way: If someone offered you a cool white dragon pokemon and a demented diamond dog (He's a dragon, too--but you get the point), which would you choose? ::'

dialga's not a "demented dog" just because it walks on 4 legs! -.- thats just ur opinion, why would i choose a pink/white dragon water/dragon type, while i could get a cool blue/white steel/dragon type? dialga owns palkia! :thumbsup:

dialga's not a "demented dog" just because it walks on 4 legs! -.- thats just ur opinion, why would i choose a pink/white dragon water/dragon type, while i could get a cool blue/white steel/dragon type? dialga owns palkia! :thumbsup:

Na, palkia kicks that things [wagon] by a long shot. But that's my opinion. It's like this: erm, dialga is a dragon, but is annoying looking nevertheless.

Actually, I'd prefer Arceus. ::'

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Na, palkia kicks that things [wagon] by a long shot. But that's my opinion. It's like this: erm, dialga is a dragon, but is annoying looking nevertheless.

Actually, I'd prefer Arceus. ::'

Woah Arceus is cool, i agree :D

• 2 weeks later...