Rate my Animations

tomdavies90

Newest one

ownageuslk6.gif

Older one

11111rg5.gif

i also have the on in my avvy <3:

Rate out of 10, oh yeah and please DON'T (unusual eh) give C/C well you can if you want but i wont take it, it may seem like a small thing to fix for you but even the most minor thing would take like 20 mins

EDIT: also check sig for latest animation

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

3/10 - I won't tell you what to change, but I will say what to improve for next time. Your animations are too jumpy. There isn't enough transition between frames. It may seem hard to put so many frames in for smooth playing but thats what comes with graphics. You won't get good results without tons of effort.

quite frankly, i love the first one, and am seriously scheming how to steal your avy. i love the guy with dragon, howvever the arrows are a bit hard to read.

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

well they are gonna be jerky..i do have other things to do with myself i can't spend 5 hours making a perfect animation, plus you gotta add in the fact that my scanner is not permanantly connected to the computer, the fact i have no proper animation tools, a pathetic program with which to animate no tablet, the list could go on for hours, i don't think they are that bad for a 3/10? have you seen most other animations around here, they are stick men, what are you comparing this to? a real animated cartoon? well of course they won't be as good, it's their job....

sorry about that....but i just had to get it off my chest

new animation by the way, sorry if it's too jerky

sigggyjv2.gif

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

is the words in the 1st one (made by the 'arrows?') a diff language? cos i only speak english and a little bit of french / german and i got no idea what it says =\

it's meant to say Da Ist Guut, which is the name of my new Rs character, was gonna make it sig sized but couldn't be bothered so i made the sig i got now which i prefer a lot more

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

2) how do you post images on forums?? please help

upload an image to the web with a hosting site like imageshack. the image will now have an URL. use the following code to post images in forums:

[img=INSERT IMAGE URL HERE]

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

If you cross your eyes, you can read the first one real well :D:lol:.

They are kind of jumpy, the second isn't horrid. Personally, they could be better but they are fine as they are.

Your sig is better than the rest, and best by far.

:wink:

sunshineef4.jpg

3,331st to 99 Fishing - 9-18-07 | 25,851st to 99 Cooking - 10-6-07

They're all pretty decent. If I may have some suggestions try working on your charectors a little bit more. They're all very rought and have jagged edges which = bad

An improvement on your recent one ("Hey Nice Hat") you should do more with the arrow/shooter and slow it down a bit. At first I was confused because all I was was a bow and arrow then it instantly jumped to the "somewhere else" part

8.5/10 average For Qaulity

9.5/10 For Animation/Smoothness

8.75/10 For Everything Overall

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

the characters on the new one only have rough egdes because they aren't pixelled, i drew them in pen so they are gonna look like that.

new animation coming whenever i make it, attempting to animatate madeof12unes avvy

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....