What Are Your Pet Peeves?

dippymister

There is a topic on this; I know, becuase I made it. It was a while ago, though.

The Search button is your friend.

Yes, I saw that topic, but it looked like it had totally died, considering nobody's posted on it for about a month, so I figured there wouldn't be any harm done in making this one...

edit: 100+ views - 9 posts... <.<

well since i work in a net cafe my biggest pet peeve is people coming in wanting to use the internet with no knowledge of computers at all and some minor ones are people who continuously make hypocrites of themselves while trying to make a point

kirby-sig.gif

People who touch my monitor, even if its just my work monitor. "hey, click that there *touches*" /twitch.

People who won't admit they are wrong.

People who won't give up on arguing about the smallest, simplest details. "Oh well you mispelled that word so clearly the intent was entirely different blablabla"

I think those are a major 3.

Another thing that bugs me is when someone makes a comment to me, and I have no idea what to say. "Umm..." And then they walk away, making me look like I'm [developmentally delayed]ed.

People who won't admit they are wrong.

People who won't give up on arguing about the smallest, simplest details. "Oh well you mispelled that word so clearly the intent was entirely different blablabla"

Same here.

- Np Tyler

People who touch my monitor, even if its just my work monitor. "hey, click that there *touches*" /twitch.

Haha, yeah. Especially LCD screens. I hate it when Im with my cousin, and he says "oO watch THAT video1" ~touch~..and a dark spot stays there for 5 minutes.

Haha, yeah. Especially LCD screens. I hate it when Im with my cousin, and he says "oO watch THAT video1" ~touch~..and a dark spot stays there for 5 minutes.

Yeah I hate it. its not as bad at my work but I still cringe. If someone touched the screen of my monitor at home (22' widescreen) I'd chop their finger off >_<.

No not really but still....

Hmm.... when somebody leaves all the coupboard doors open. that, and finding myself typing a report. in CAPITALS.

Rip, you unlucky 33

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë{}{ (fishing) ----|| (smithing) o---->(Crafting) ;-)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Oh,[cabbage]

When people say "What?" after you just told them something LOUD AND CLEAR no need to say it twice, get it the 1st time...

My dad does that... He is like what? three times in a row then I just say a cuss word and he happens to hear that. <.<

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

When people say "What?" after you just told them something LOUD AND CLEAR no need to say it twice, get it the 1st time...

That annoys me too. Especially when they do it just to annoy you. Kind of defeats the purpose of communication, now doesen't it?

<.<