98 hunter.1 more level to go

nice hunter....bad..everything else... :?

That pretty much covers everything.

Good luck on last hunter lvl though :D

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

nice dang a 99 at lv 59 that shows some dedication into skills. yeah im going for 99hunter too but im not training hardcore i train it myabe 2 days of the week otherwise ill get bored. good luck and any tips im currently 61 hunter. :D

tablw5.png

Why would ANYONE talk about ANYTHING other than hunter in this thread?

I seriously think that's what's wrong with this community (although I am a huge fan of it, that seems to be it's only downfall).

He posted about hunter, and nothing else.

Good job man, bang out that final level, and do whatever you want after that.

Congrats on 98, and even more at 99.

Any plans for next skill?

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Nice man, I've been watching your progress for a long time and I think it'd be really cool to go to your party :) <3:<3:

sure ill add you to my freinds list and give you the details.seen you post in a few of my threads aswell.

as to another skill.i have 12k ess to get me to level 44 rune crafting and 80k pure ess to get me whatever level it will.

also bought 20k oak planks to get me to about 75 construction.

finally ive bought enough maples to get 99 firemaking aswell.

i dont know if the 19 mill i have in my bank will get me another easy 99 like cooking or fletching?ill just have to wait and see but im king a long break from rs after 99 hunter.holiday \'

tifsdac6mc.gif

Grats on 98 hunter!

I've seen most of your threads so far, 98 hunter is a great acheivement at level 59 cb, and if you are thinking of another easy 99 to get i would recomend cooking, also you wont loose that much money doing it.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

nice hunter....bad..everything else... :?

its actuley pretty good hes gonna be a lvl 58 with a skil cape :P -- well a sapose some lvl 3s have them but to the point dont flame him hes gonna get his first 99

Not sure he is 58 combat - His combat says that, but strength isn't highscored - So its probably more like 65ish.

99 Hunter takes longer than 99 fletching, cooking and probably now range put together - (Or firemaking), so rock on dude. \'

• 2 weeks later...
Woohoo !! 1 more man !

ill be coming back to runescape really soon cuz i miss ya. Ill try and make your party, I really hope I can, anyways, TTYL and goodluck

Bumped an old topic, he has already hit 99. :P