The great kebab guide - Updated!

Sorry

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you good luck and u dont get pked. I got pked while using kebabs, lol. I strongly think kebabs should be for training ONLY and not for pking in the wild. I would suggest some F2P food like Lobsters or Swordies.

Click Here 4 My Crafting Guide!

Yes, I Do have over 100,000+ Emails. I get about 100+ every day. Want some?

rsmining2.png

Nice guide, I believe in marketplace, there is someone selling kebabs for 50 gp ea.

:ohnoes:

That's me :mrgreen:

Amazing guide, 10/10.

If you want to speed up buying time even more you should bring only 28gp to the store each run, that way you can buy 1 more kebab each time.

Also, I'm buying kebabs 25gp each from anyone who wants to make some easy money. :thumbsup:

Proud def noob

Nice guide, I believe in marketplace, there is someone selling kebabs for 50 gp ea.

:ohnoes:

That's me :mrgreen:

Amazing guide, 10/10.

If you want to speed up buying time even more you should bring only 28gp to the store each run, that way you can buy 1 more kebab each time.

Also, I'm buying kebabs 25gp each from anyone who wants to make some easy money. :thumbsup:

Cool that you sell kebab. I also think 50 gp is pretty cheap, I thought kebabs would cost at least 100 gp but yeah they have to be cheap to sell.

Good that more people discovered the many virtues of kebab now, I hope my guide will raise the demand for kebabs.

About bringing 28 gp: Does that work? For example if you take just enough money to buy a single hammer from a general store, and you haven't got any free space it says your full and you have to drop something. Does this work differently witht he kebab store?

Also you need to withdraw money each time you bank, this means it is only worth it if the time it costs withdrawing the gold is less then 1/28th the time of walking back and forth to the bank.

If it is I'll add this to my guide right away! Thanks for the comment :D

conplaatje3vl9.png

Cool that you sell kebab. I also think 50 gp is pretty cheap, I thought kebabs would cost at least 100 gp but yeah they have to be cheap to sell.
Yeah, I'm having trouble finding workers who will work for 25gp each kebab, so I might have to raise the price a little. We'll see.

I'm gonna link to your guide in my post so people can learn about the great kebab. Hope that's ok. :mrgreen:

Proud def noob

Yeah, I'm having trouble finding workers who will work for 25gp each kebab, so I might have to raise the price a little. We'll see.

I'm gonna link to your guide in my post so people can learn about the great kebab. Hope that's ok. :mrgreen:

Yes I can see, they'll get about 1100 kebabs per hour, so their pay is only about 28k per hour. Mining coal makes about 50k per hour I think, so you should pay them at least 50ea and charge maybe like 100ea yourself. (less if there aren't any buyers)

Anyway nice that you link to my guide!

To answer your question unor, kebabs don't heal constant amounts of hp like lobsters do, each time you eat one, a virtual dice is rolled and there are different outcomes, for example good, or bad or normal. The average hp heal I had out of 1000 kebabs was a little above 11, that means the real average is very close to the 11.

But there's another factor which influences kebab average healing, your max HP. People with 85+ HP skill will be able to use the kebab's healing to the fullest, you on the other hand fall in the category of 70-85 HP if I'm right? Kebab's healing effects will be not so good on you, I think only about 9-10 healing on average.

I hope I have answered the questions, for you and the rest of the posters, thanks for your interest in my guide :D

conplaatje3vl9.png