The Almighty Pie Guide **No Pics**

RayOxide

The Almighty Pie! F2P

The Pie is one of the greatest foods of all time! Everyone loves a great Pie! It's also considered one of the greatest Training Foods. **Not to be taken into Wild, That will upset the Pie!

So, why don't you make Pies in Runescape? Eh?

I'll tell you why! Because none of you care about cooking Gourmet foods! It's all about the Lobsters And Swordfish!

Wanna know how a Pie is better than lame Fish?

Because:

Pies Can come in different healings, While lame fish only come in one.

Pies can be eaten in halves, So you wont waste anything!

Pies are also alot cheaper than fish! You see, A Lobster heals 12 Hp, But Raw is 220Gp+, While making a Traditional Apple Pie, Is Easy! And An Apple Pie heals the same amount! (If eaten both halves)

How To Make A Pie Dish!

Go and mine some clay from Varrock South West Mines, Ans use a bucket of water with it to create Soft Clay

After that, make sure you have atleast an inventory full of soft clay, Make your way to Barbarian Village, And use the Crafting thing..... :XD: To make an Unfired Pie Dish. (Crafting Level 7 Needed) Then use the Furnace Like Thing to fire it, and make it an all new Pie Dish

How To Make A Pie!

Firstly, Make sure you have a cooking level of 10+ To make a redberry pie. Which heals 9 Hp In both halves! (4+5)

A Meat Pie needs a level of 20 Cooking to make. This heals 11 Hp in both halves!(5+6)

And The Almighty Apple Pie needs cooking level of 30+ To make! And this heals 14Hp both halves! (7+7) Meaning it heals more than a stupid Fish!

----How To Make A Pie! 2

Varrock is the good place to make a Pie. Because it has the cooking guild. (Need Level 32 Cooking to get in)

Redberry Pie: To get redberries, simply go to The Wizards Circle (Stonehenge) And go a bit East, around the mining area. There are 3 Redberry Spawns (Spawn Every 15 Seconds or so) and 2 Cadava Berry Spawns (We dont want them) Get some redberries, and bank them. then go south to the grain patch and get some grain, Then bank atleast 3 Inventory loads full. That makes sure you can make a lot of PIES! If you dont have any buckets, I suggest you get about 4. And 4 Pots also. You'll also need some pie dishes, which can be made from Soft clay at Barbarian Village, Or can sometimes be bought at the General Store, Or at banks.. Then Go and get a chef hat. Or kill a goblin for one. :XD: Wear the chef hat and enter the cooking guild which is based North West of varrocks West Bank. Then fill up your buckets with water, and go up the stairs, then up the ladder, And put your grain into the chute, and pull the operator. Then go down and click on the big flour bin until your pots are full then wix the water with the flour and click "Pastry Dough" You'll get some white stuff in your inventory, then you click on that then on the pie dish, then on the redberries, then on the pie dish, then go upstairs, then cook on range. And repeat.

Meat Pie: """""""""" Except, kill rats for meat (Near the Rune Shop, But past the Gate, with the guard.)

Apple Pie: """""""""" Except, there are cooking apple spawns in the Cooking guild. 2 In 2nd Story, And 1 On the top story.

How To Eat A Pie!

Click on the pie to eat one half, Then again to eat a whole.

NOW YOU SEE WHY A PIE IS SUPERIOR!

~Ray Oxide

~~First Guide

~~~I Dont Know How To Insert Pics.

~~~~I Like Pie.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

The superiority of pie is undenyable, and why people do not take advantage of them is puzzling. as for simple training tasks like slayer training or just normal combat training pies heal much more per inventory space than regular foods, take the wild pie for exsample healing 22 in two bites while raising slayer by 5. It shortens the need for banking compared to shark and others. Although all pies have a disadvantages when fighting greater monsters, you dont really have time to take two bites that basically make it out for one shark bite.

Drokles.gif

Drokles.png

I'll get there!

... eventually

totaly useless for those that dont like to make pies,..

those stupid ones. <.< ... pie rules the day. end of story.

but even pie is beaten by one food...

the All MightY

CAHBAHGee!

and potatoes.

Potatoes = Lame.

Kabbage! Yahoo! Wootage Yay!

Kah Bah Gee!

You should add a part about anchovy pies and making pies in the bandit camp.

I also think the reason why fish is preferred is because you don't have to click two times when trying to gets hp. Also, you don't gotta drop them pie dishes all the time. I'd like it as training food, but never for pking.

You should add a part about anchovy pies and making pies in the bandit camp.

I also think the reason why fish is preferred is because you don't have to click two times when trying to gets hp. Also, you don't gotta drop them pie dishes all the time. I'd like it as training food, but never for pking.

Exactly, What do people do more? Train.

The pie man is not amused with this guide, You didn't mention making your own pie dishes, no pictures, not even mentioning other pies! I am not amused :shame:

Actually, I Will edit it soon, just paying attention to my Random Event Ideas atm... (In Sig if you wanna read)

Also, No pics, because I dont know how to put them in etc

to insert pics simply press this button on your keyboard (if you have a windows keyboard) "print screen/SysRq" and then go into Paint (microsoft paint if you wanna be difficult) and press edit up at the top and then press paste and then edit the picture and save it in your pictures...

go to imageshack.us and then browse the pictures and find your image and press open and then host it.... and tah-da wait a little and you have just hosted your first image...

now take the last link (the one that says direct link to image) and use this thing

(link%20here)

and then the image should appear....

if you dont get this pm and i will explain it you better

The Pie is one of the greatest foods of all time! Everyone loves a great Pie! It's also considered one of the greatest Training Foods. **Not to be taken into Wild, That will upset the Pie!

Why would you take a pie into the wilderness? That would be plain stupid. I disagree with the "one of the greatest foods of all time". :boohoo:

I personally like to use lobsters and swordfish because the time it takes to fish and cook lobs/swords is less than the time it takes for me to make a pie.

Of course, this is only my experience so...

>thats the point why people get "lame" fish and no pie. its faster. in the time you made 28 pie dishes, made 28 pots, got them filled with flour, got 28 buckets of water, mixed it all and waited for 28 apples to respawn, you definitely managed to get 2 or more loads full of lobs

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

You could of most definately gotten 5 or 6 loads of fish after collecting those pots, pie dishes, flour, grain, apples, redberries, etc.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer