When Did You Get Your First......

RayOxide

When did you get your first clothing event? And what was it? And also, what were you doing?

I got my first: Camo hat, while emoting with some friends in VarrockSquare

I dont need a siggy no moar.

i know right omg hahah i never gotten a camo piece top till like grr 2 weeks ago , and guess what only in a few days the hat came along and woot then the pants came the next day hehehe :D

and oo my hat piece i saw 3 other people there too here's a pic and well i got my first mime outfit first around may of 2006..then full Zombie dunno when though but i buried pretty much all my bones so i got my full around lvl 50 i think..

forest.jpg

wanna play ??^_^ total=1650+ =)

time pass by so fast -_-

i know right omg hahah i never gotten a camo piece top till like grr 2 weeks ago , and guess what only in a few days the hat came along and woot then the pants came the next day hehehe :D

and oo my hat piece i saw 3 other people there too here's a pic and well i got my first mime outfit first around may of 2006..then full Zombie dunno when though but i buried pretty much all my bones so i got my full around lvl 50 i think..

forest.jpg

Nice. I only like the Camo Hat out of that category... Mimes is awesome

I wonder how many people are actually going to remember. I have no idea myself. It was a very long time ago and I have problems grasping large spans of time. They confuse me easily.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

yeah i got my full mime and emotes a long time ago too i think it's from fishing hmmm or high alching kinda forgot -_- Anyways my first set of random clothes was the. princess/prince clothes actually so oops my bad... kinda forgot and i been collecting my frog tokens hehehe got like err 50 of them now

wanna play ??^_^ total=1650+ =)

time pass by so fast -_-

Mine first was the lederhosen hat I think...That was about 10 months ago now :D.

Niice. My friend had that with Blue Dhide. Looked Awesome!

Moved to correct forum.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Wow i actually remeber this one....LOL it was mime event i got mime legs and boots i was like OMG!! dude i got mime boots and legs how much can i sell for my friend was like 1.2m i was like i trade u it for your camo and then that day i was mad bcause i couldn't trade it now i have all sets of event clothing =]

I got mine wcing about 2 years ago :wink:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

lol, cant believe i remember this, but my first one was frogs in the mining spot below fally. :oops:

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.