26 April 2007 - No update *gasp*

blacksimon

dang, and they even lets the macros have their shops refilled :(

A lot of legit players actually buy from shops, its mainly merchants who buy some things at shop price and sell on the market.

Just wait until Thursday (well for Au that is,) considering a lot of premium grade updates come out then.

dang, and they even lets the macros have their shops refilled :(

A lot of legit players actually buy from shops, its mainly merchants who buy some things at shop price and sell on the market.

Just wait until Thursday (well for Au that is,) considering a lot of premium grade updates come out then.

It is Thursday...... :ohnoes:

Well at lease here in England, Planet Earth,The Solar System :uhh:

It's annoying when theres nothing interesting after a system update....

Bright side there are always these posts to look forward to =P~

Note that Monday is still in April(30th), so I assume they will have the Jewlery& Bracelets update on Monday the 30th.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

When I saw that system update.... I was all like "FINALLY"

The spent a few mins hunting forums to what actually happened -.-

Jagex hates us....Although that has nothing to do with the topic

sigsn9.jpg

Why do you have to say they HATE us?

They have had their update this week and they (usually) don't make updates(except bugfixes and similar) on other days than Monday and Tuesday.

They have probalby planned Jewlery/Bracelets for the last update in April. They did that for the expectance to be on the higher level and the players are happier when it happens.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

When I saw that system update.... I was all like "FINALLY"

The spent a few mins hunting forums to what actually happened -.-

Jagex hates us....Although that has nothing to do with the topic

Exactly!

then i browse the RS forum under crafting a guy was selling onyx braclet lol

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

There will never be two different updates listed in BTS happening in the same week so stop getting your hopes up for additional system updates this week. If they can't make it to release it on 30th April, they will just push it to next month. Likely cases where the end of the month happens around monday or tuesday, they will only release BTS of the month throughout the course of the whole week.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I can see it already...

~Mon, April 30th~

Great news everybody! The graphics update you have all been waiting for has finally come! Our staff worked extra overtime this weekend to bring this long-awaited update to you guys, so have fun playing with Goblins!!!!!!!

In other news...

We have delayed the jewlery update for as long as we delayed Construction. Happy day.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

I can see it already...

~Mon, April 30th~

Great news everybody! The graphics update you have all been waiting for has finally come! Our staff worked extra overtime this weekend to bring this long-awaited update to you guys, so have fun playing with Goblins!!!!!!!

In other news...

We have delayed the jewlery update for as long as we delayed Construction. Happy day.

:P That's so going to happen...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I can see it already...

~Mon, April 30th~

In other news...

The goblin update already came :)

bunyip.png

Thursday june 27th 2011 - Braclets!

Our long awaited braclet update has come forth. Enjoy teleporting to castle wars in over 6 different ways! Slaying even more low level slayer monsters, and abilty to mine soft clay with only a pickaxe and 28 buckets of water!

In other news - Our newest line of macro detection systems include over 60 new random events, none of wich are of any use to the runescape community, and are pathetically easy to solve for macroers.

sigsn9.jpg

Thursday june 27th 2011 - Braclets!

Our long awaited braclet update has come forth. Enjoy teleporting to castle wars in over 6 different ways! Slaying even more low level slayer monsters, and abilty to mine soft clay with only a pickaxe and 28 buckets of water!

In other news - Our newest line of macro detection systems include over 60 new random events, none of wich are of any use to the runescape community, and are pathetically easy to solve for macroers.

Thursday June 27th 2011-Password Safety

many people have been getting scammed by the new jagex blocks your password if you say it out loud but change 1letter in it, scam, therefore we have now decided to censor every word in the game, you can no longer speak to other players and you cannot reply to npc's in case they try to scam, i hope this will keep you safe

Friday June 28th 2011-Scams

We have noticed an increase in mime related scams, these include

-miming that there is a glass wall at the edge of the wilderness making people believe this to be true

-miming that you someone has set up a rope in the kalphite lair right next to the kalphite queen

-pretending they are leaning against a glass wall next to a river, causing the player to fall in a drown to death

In other news- ducks have stolen lots of items, watch out for them, they are now level 600 and capable of hitting into the 500's! don't worry next weeks 6 millionth quest includes a duck noobify ammy which can nulify their effects!

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Not exactly topic worthy.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?