Azurechaos' Blog to Tankdom! ALIENWARE/BGS + DROPS pg 55+56

Gl with whatever you're gonna do. Magic is ftw. I'll race you :P .

You win. lol :wink:

Good luck dude, you have the same goal as me at the moment. ::'

::'

I hope 99 mage won't take too long... alching is quite boring. :(

91-99 is 100k alchs I think.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm great thanks. <3:

I kinda miss Arr Ess in a strange kinda way.. like.. you guys like when me, you, meb, and sometimes Darky used to go KQ'ing and stuffs.. that was always fun. It's a shame how my character's not in like the top 5000 anymore either lol. D:

I can't even play little bit now 'cause I canceled my membership, and all of my gurd armour is equiped.. not that I had much left like after slayering masaraced my armour supplies. x] If I could, I'd maybe make a few roones for ya or something to use. :P

and when did yoo get so rich? :o Lawl.. you never used to have that much money.. I guess barrowing really does pay off? :L ..make sure you tell me this time when you get 99 Mage! I want to be there.. it'll be worth buying a month's membership ;) Drop me a PM, or.. email me or something! :P ..Email's probably a better option like.. Anyways. :D

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=679108&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

ScreenShot108.png

ScreenShot110.png

Nothing too big. Just funny. :D

Oh- and before I forget:

ScreenShot097.png

Got that too lol.

yes azure everyone knows about the glitch im happy to say i was 1st to report it to jagex, its fixed now ::'

Let your yellow mellow.

Oo, magic now? Hawt stuff, keep it up <3:

Thanks, Hev. <3:

Yeah I'm great thanks. <3:

I kinda miss Arr Ess in a strange kinda way.. like.. you guys like when me, you, meb, and sometimes Darky used to go KQ'ing and stuffs.. that was always fun. It's a shame how my character's not in like the top 5000 anymore either lol. D:

I can't even play little bit now 'cause I canceled my membership, and all of my gurd armour is equiped.. not that I had much left like after slayering masaraced my armour supplies. x] If I could, I'd maybe make a few roones for ya or something to use. :P

and when did yoo get so rich? :o Lawl.. you never used to have that much money.. I guess barrowing really does pay off? :L ..make sure you tell me this time when you get 99 Mage! I want to be there.. it'll be worth buying a month's membership ;) Drop me a PM, or.. email me or something! :P ..Email's probably a better option like.. Anyways. :D

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=679108&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60

Noesss! Get members again and play a bit? <3:

Btw... mebby's mom forced him to quit... I'm sure he'll be back in a while, but now both darky and meb are gone.... and you are too. :(

Wow... almost all my good rs friends are quitting...

:cry: COME BACK PLOX. :(

I had the exact same glitch on my pure :o

Anywas goodluck with everything! \'

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Noesss! Get members again and play a bit? <3:

Btw... mebby's mom forced him to quit... I'm sure he'll be back in a while, but now both darky and meb are gone.... and you are too. :(

Wow... almost all my good rs friends are quitting...

:cry: COME BACK PLOX. :(

Meh.. I am kinda tempted.. but nah.. I can't really.. I dun wanna get addicted again! D: lawl. No lifing from November 2004 - August 2006.. not good for my social life xD

Why did she make him quit? D: and why dosent Darky quit?

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Oh btw.. if I do get back on.. and get back into it properly.. yoo have to take me DK'ing! :D

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Oh btw.. if I do get back on.. and get back into it properly.. yoo have to take me DK'ing! :D

I'll try lol... sold most of my armor. :uhh:

Everyone knows the stupidest thing to do when raising to 99 for something is to sell your armor. Then you can't do CWars or anything fun like that since you were a noob and sold the stuff needed #-o

Gf firemaking cape =;

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

I'll try lol... sold most of my armor. :uhh:

Everyone knows the stupidest thing to do when raising to 99 for something is to sell your armor. Then you can't do CWars or anything fun like that since you were a noob and sold the stuff needed #-o

Gf firemaking cape =;

All I sold was my veracs helm and flail lol.

Still have full Ahrims, Karils and what I need from Veracs (Brassy + Skirt) :wink:

Oh, then I sold my mud staff... gilded... guth plate that I got from barrows... and other junk...

[edit]Speaking of all this, I should post a new bank pic soon.

Heh you alched next to me today. Gl with 99 :wink: . Alching blows.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.