• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one gameyyyy

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Gratz on 75 Prayer and 76 Range Game <3:

Sorry I don't have any suggestions for mage :(

Thanks, haha its okay, I've got something now.

It's called dking

get 99 pray tbh and ill love you
You don't love me now? (Sidestepped that one)

Nice one gameyyyy
I love that name, thanks.

hey :thumbup:
Hey, hey, hey! Nice to see ya.

It has been over a week, well over a week since the last update. Been a bit down lately and I've only got three ranged levels, 77 through 79 and I guess I'll get 80.

77rangevc8.png

- 1887 total

78rangesx3.png

- 1888 total

79rangebw9.png

- 1889 total

Sorry to all my friends of which I haven't read their blogs. Thanks for reading.

Costantino.png

Well done gamey! Range is incredibly slow and boring. Keep it up!

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

It's called dking

to get your mage level up, silly

Good luck getting 80 matey ::'

I knows, but still noes. Thanks too.

Well done gamey! Range is incredibly slow and boring. Keep it up!
Sure is and I sure will try.

No real update but I decided hey since I spend pretty much all day listening to music while not post something about that. So...

99% of the music I listen to electronic, more specifically French electro and or house.

My favourite acts include Daft Punk, Justice, Le Knight Club, SebastiAn, Mr. Oizo, Kavinsky, Jackson and His Computer Band, Thomas Bangalter and the sadly short-lived Stardust.

My Fave Songs From Each:

Some have videos most don't.

Daft Punk - Digital Love

Justice - Genesis

Le Knight Club - Palm Beat

SebastiAn - Walkman (Re-Edit)

Mr. Oizo - Patrick 122

Kavinsky - Testarossa Autodrive

Jackson and His Computer Band - Arpeggio (first 40 seconds cut...)

Thomas Bangalter - Spinal Scratch

Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You

I can't wait for Justice's A Cross The Universe live recording/documentary release and the official (its already been leaked onto the internet) release of Mr. Oizo's 3rd album Lambs Anger. You can check out the first trailer for A Cross The Universe here and I won't post a link to the second as it has some mature content. But I do believe it is on Youtube and wouldn't be too hard to find. was awesome so I have high hopes this release.

25tapnp.png

l_a42d461418aac849981d55c3df3c869b.jpg

I can legally say that I really enjoy Positif and I hope it gets some good remixes. On another note I read my first comic book/graphic novel. They have always interested me as I love nearly every adapted form of them like movies and especially the televesion series ie. Batman:TAS and Justice League/Unlimited. So anywho I read Alan Moore's Watchmen. It was very good, tantalisingly good. Such well developed characters and plot. I really do look foward to the movie. Of which you should watch the trailer here.

Watchmen is a graphic novela book-length comic book with ambitions above its stationstarring a ragbag of bizarre, damaged, retired superheroes: the paunchy, melancholic Nite Owl; the raving doomsayer Rorschach; the blue, glowing, near-omnipotent, no-longer-human Doctor Manhattan. Though their heyday is past, these former crime-fighters are drawn back into action by the murder of a former teammate, The Comedian, which turns out to be the leading edge of a much wider, more disturbing conspiracy. Told with ruthless psychological realism, in fugal, overlapping plotlines and gorgeous, cinematic panels rich with repeating motifs, Watchmen is a heart-pounding, heartbreaking read and a watershed in the evolution of a young medium.

Watchmen_poster.jpg

Now I've started to read Frank Miller's Batman: The Dark Knight Returns. I'm quite enjoying it so far. That raps up my non-Runescape related news. Hoped you liked it even though you may of not understood most of it.

I'm till ranging by the way and I have yet to try PKing.

quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Costantino.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
pssht, it's been a while, get online nubkake <3:
It sure has, I may, I may...

Heya game!. Have not been on here in a LONG LONG time, at least a year. How are you? Don't see you on game very much anymore. Hope all is well, gl with the goals. Talk to ya later dude.
Nice to hear from you, all is slow tbh and I hope to talk more when I can.

Game is hawt <3:<3: ;)
Maybe... (ty)

This post is just an update as to where I stand regarding if I will come back or not. I have a week and half of school left. After that there is a chance I will renew my membership and get to playing. I may not however and in addition I also may not continue with this blog. I have already been kicked out of SnC for inactivity so I don't know if I should bother holding this blog up. I wish I could find the time/motivation to look through all my friend's posts/updates but I don't have time for all of you and only posting for a few seems rude to me. Also if I do come back I will continue the 1900 total goal as it is fairly relaxed and I can choose what I want to do. (Which was crafting.) In relation to my last post, Justice put up 4 of the tracks from the upcoming A Cross The Universe album and I'm liking it so far. Can't wait for the full release. http://www.myspace.com/etjusticepourtous I say congrats to anyone who has achieved something in the past...... time and good luck for more goals.

Hope you all take care in the days to come, Game.

Costantino.png

Hey gamey. I am in the same boat as you although i dont think i will come back for some time.

Good luck with stuff mate :)

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Same to you game, good luck IRL, hope to see you playing again soon <3:
Thanks mate, hope all is well. ::'

Hey gamey. I am in the same boat as you although i dont think i will come back for some time.

Good luck with stuff mate :)

Well do whatever suits you and I hope you enjoy yourself. <3:

So I am back, school holidays for the next 2 months so let's see how this goes then. I have some pictures/updates from before the break including some Combat, Halloween and Crafting.

[hide=Before Break (7)]85hpgb0.png

80rangenb6.png

halloween2008oo9.png

sweptawaylr8.png

71craftwr0.png

72craftvy5.png

73craftyr0.png[/hide]

Since I've been back I have done the Thanksgiving Event, While Guthix Sleeps resulting in Summoning and some more Crafting.

thanksgiving2008kn5.png

whileguthixsleepsmm5.png

7174summonmq7.png

- 1895 - 1898 total

74craftse7.png

- 1899 total

I'll be crafting to reach the final 1900. Which in addition will give me the bracelets to alch to 94 Magic. Cya next time guys.

Costantino.png

Well, Mr. I Ignore People For Two Consecutive Bank Runs, it seems you're coming back in style, enjoy the money from the quest (if you sold the armour lump) and enjoy the free 400K Experience reward, keep up the awesome work and I'll talk to you in due time! <3: :thumbup:

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Jump_GP is a fail merch clan.

Wooo Gamey be back. Keep it up :)

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

Game, I was just browsing through the first post of your blog, and saw you had 99 Fletching, and as you know, that's my goal currently. So, I was wondering what you did to level 99, was it profitable, and was it somewhat fast? If you can answer any of these questions, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Your pal,

Bows (Zach)

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Game, I was just browsing through the first post of your blog, and saw you had 99 Fletching, and as you know, that's my goal currently. So, I was wondering what you did to level 99, was it profitable, and was it somewhat fast? If you can answer any of these questions, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Your pal,

Bows (Zach)

Well, I used my yew logs from 99 Woodcutting + only a few more. I also alched them using natures I rced. SO in all it was quite profitable. The whole process took quite a while but the fletching part was quite fast. I wouldn't urge you to do all that but, like most I would just recommend buying yew logs and bowstrings, then go from there.

I hope I helped, I may be repeating what others have said though. ::'

Costantino.png

Well, as of now, there isn't any profit from buying the Yew Logs and Bow String - simply Yew Longbows (U) and Bow String, which is fast and profitable, but boring. I was hoping you did something a bit more exciting, but, nonetheless, thanks for your help.

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Well, as of now, there isn't any profit from buying the Yew Logs and Bow String - simply Yew Longbows (U) and Bow String, which is fast and profitable, but boring. I was hoping you did something a bit more exciting, but, nonetheless, thanks for your help.
Sorry, I may be a little out of date with prices too.

So I have achieved 1900 total through Crafting. Here are some pictures for you guys.

75craftpe7.png

- 1900 total...

So you can see all my stats as of 1900 total: (note Summoning is 75/74 not 75)

1900totalhv5.png

So now I'll finish off a few more bracelets then its off to alching for 94 Magic. 'Till next time.

Costantino.png