More base clothes colors! (Implemented, please lock)

Omar

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out this month's behind the scenes. Some of his ideas are already shortlisted and tested.

I already said that :wink:

First post updated with that.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

+Support =D> Might I suggest adding the option for Hex Color Codes, to get that perfect shade for some people?

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

+Support =D> Might I suggest adding the option for Hex Color Codes, to get that perfect shade for some people?

And RGB, CMYK, HSC...

It would take lots of work, I think. There's probably more than 2000 colors, do you feel like copy pasting a code 2000 times, then editing each of the copy pastes? ::'

And that's just for hexadecimals... :anxious:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Partaaaaaaaaay! Implemented into the game (07/13/2007)!

Please lock.

Yeah, I hurt my knee again when I saw the update. But that's worth it, right? :anxious: