4 Shark

5 Ignite

6 Mutant Mount

7 Ace2you

8 Rob

9 Moly

10 Urchin

found the rest here First 2000 Runescape Players

They took that list from tip it forums , so did di. King orleando or how ever you spell it posted it.

it's king leonardo

I think Gugge saved it and gave it to king leo

here's the list in order of signup (well the first 10):

1 Rab

2 Lightning

3 Merlin

4 Shark

5 Ignite

6 Mutant Mount

7 Ace2you

8 Rob

9 Moly

10 Urchin

They took that list from tip it forums , so did di. King orleando or how ever you spell it posted it.

it's king leonardo

I think Gugge saved it and gave it to king leo

Either way DI and Rs Com both stole the list from tip it

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Matters little who made it... This list was found when they introduced highscores for a not yet released skill.. Users were ranked by their signup order...

Vmser.png

• 2 weeks later...
:shock: WOW thats wrong.....lol :!: thats definatly not the right order. but whatever...I believe the first person to make an account was tom and andrew gower. the name of andrews account was ....lol well andrew and toms was tom

andrew and paul... maybe?? but why would they be considered players? you can not search there names in the hi-scores or anything...

I first saw this list when Gugge posted it on rsinn, Oct 2003.

http://www.rsinn.com/forum/printthread.php?t=1211

Remember though the list is not 100% accurate....

This is the herblaw hiscore list from 30th November 2001. The list shows players in the order they signed up, since it's from before herblaw was added to the game and everyone had 0 exp at the time.

Note that players that hadn't logged in November 2001 will not be listed. The numbers are therefore only their rank at this time, not necessarily their true 'starting number'.

sig2ho7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
:shock: WOW thats wrong.....lol :!: thats definatly not the right order. but whatever...I believe the first person to make an account was tom and andrew gower. the name of andrews account was ....lol well andrew and toms was tom

andrew and paul... maybe?? but why would they be considered players? you can not search there names in the hi-scores or anything...

Because they were the first to play....just because they dont show up in the highscores doesnt mean they actually played...and andrew and tom were once in the highscores

Runescape times =)

Because they were the first to play....just because they dont show up in the highscores doesnt mean they actually played...and andrew and tom were once in the highscores

Nope I don't recall ever seeing their names in the high scores at any time and I've never heard anyone say they have either. They did have their own private characters though. (eg. Shark was Paul I think.)

sig2ho7.jpg

You

Don't

Know

What

You're

Talking

About

They were never in the highscores...Ever.

And who the [bleep] is Tom?

It's Paul Gower you [bleep]ing idiot

And yes, Shark was Paul's player account.

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

If you search for Tom in highscores you see him.

steve.gif

Nocsyn.png

There is no Tom Gower, your a [bleep]ing idiot.

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

:wall: are you completely mental?

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

• 2 weeks later...

LOL tom gower...priceless.

Absolutely priceless.

That list isn't accurate at all, many people on that list weren't even close to the first 2000. Simply because so many people didn't log in during the allotted time after creating their account to be shown on that list.

I personally know I was in the top 500, but then didn't log in for a very long time because I thought the game absolutely sucked, then for some reason played again and absolutely loved it...then slowly got bored when RS2 came out.

user1-dark.png

here's the list in order of signup (well the first 10):

1 Rab

2 Lightning

3 Merlin

4 Shark

5 Ignite

6 Mutant Mount

7 Ace2you

8 Rob

9 Moly

10 Urchin

Wasn't Shark the first to get smithing lvl 60? I remember there was a big fuzz about it. But im not sure if it was him though

Wasn't Shark the first to get smithing lvl 60? I remember there was a big fuzz about it. But im not sure if it was him though

Shark was Paul's playing character.

S_H_A_R_K was a high lvl miner (first person to mine adamantite)

sig2ho7.jpg