Where do you go when Noobs are about.

smoshsmosh

Well my home world usually doesn't have noobs... Newbs yes but they're always nice.. It's a small world were we all know each other lol

I'd like to see the world where the 500-1000+ people know eachother -.- <.< .

on topic:They don't bother me but as others say, the fishing colony seems good (as someone said in a different thread: "once zezima was firemaking and noone even bothered him once") .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Toshiba23

I get a lot of newbs that follow me and ask for stuff because I throw on my phat every once in a while. So I either suck in the attention or take it off and throw it in my bank. Sometimes though I get people who check highscores and start asking questions bout' runecrafting... that's annoying.

I usually will just stay in a bank stall cause most of the of the time they don't look for people who are "in their bank"

When I kill Abyssal Demons random players often come along and ask for free whips. I don't mid at all. Most people call them "noobs" and tell them to leave. TBH it is sometimes amuzing and makes the trip a little less boring. I don't mind "noobs" at all.

Tell them you'll give them the next whip you get and see how long they stay there :P

I check their slayer lvl, make sure its below 80, then tell them that if they kill an abby within the next 5 minutes I'll give them my next whip, if they can't kill it then they have to leave me alone.

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

Let's see... Where do I got when I wanna get away? Sometimes I go down deep in the desert, where no noob could survive, in Sophanem and Polliniveach. ::'

To Al-Kharid to smelt ores. But usually you can find me at the rock crabs training some sort of combat. ( Usually strength or ranged, got 30k iron knives to use :-w )

~73/80 Str~

Depends on the situation. If i'm training on some random monster or doing some other menial task that requires me to stay in the same place for a long time, I turn public chat off. Sometimes though, real noobs will then try to take your monsters/rocks/whatever if you ignore them, if and when this happens, I'll leave to like lletya, neitzinot, phasmatys etc.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail