4. Building the ship.

4.1. Grappeling Hooks.

5. Sayling, fighting etc.

6. Crew.

7. Ports.

8. Key.

9. Supporters.

1:

Well my suggestion is a new skill. Sailing. The general purpose with the skill is that you get a ship, you build things on it and sail. There are 2 types of ships: "Friendly ships" and "Fighting ships". "Friendly ships" are fishing ships and traveling ships. "Fighting ships" are ships that can fight a "fun fight" or in the Wilderness.

2:

There are 2 kind of ships. Explenation in 2.1. and 2.2.

2.1:

"Friendly ships" are ships that doesn't fight, they can't go in the Wilderness and can't be attacked. In The "Friendly ships" group there are Fishing ships and Traverling ships. The Fishing ships are ships that can fish, basicly ( :XD: ). They can sail around to fishing spots and fish, they can hold more than the inventory. But can't go directly to banks. They have to go to the fishing platform or other Ports. That slows it down a little.

2.2:

"Fighting ships" are ships that fight against eachother. In the Wilderness you lose your stuff and the ships can sink. But it will appear at your dock broken and you have to repair it before you can sail again. If you fight a "Fun fight" you can challenge another ship. If the ships captain accept you can fight just as in Wilderness but if you die you won't lose your stuff and just spawn at the Port where you went on the boat.

3:

You can buy a ship in a dock. You get the main part but you need to build sertain things before you can sail it. Like sail etc. There are 6 kind of ships:

"Friendly ships":

Small ship (rowboat, one-person fishing boat)

Medium ship (medium boat, small bigger boat. Like the one used in Dragon Slayer. Used for transporting and fishing with nets.)

Huge ship (just as above, just larger)

"Fighting ships":

Small frigate (like the boats when you travel around to Karamja, Pest Control or other places. But it's able to shoot with cannons, not Dwarf Cannon 8-) *Picture to come*, and have Grappling Hooks).

Medium frigate (same as above, more cannons and better Grappling Hooks).

Huge frigate (one word, HUGE! Same as above too, more cannons and better Grappeling Hooks).

Here is the dock located:

dockao5.png

4:

When you have bought your ship it will come to your dock where you told the builder to send it when it's ready. Then you can build, depending on boat, things on it. Like sails, rudder, cannons etc.

4.1:

grapplestj6.png

From top and down:

Bronze: 50% chance of breaking.

Iron: 40%chance of breaking.

Steel: 30% chance of breaking.

Mithril: 20% chance of breaking.

Adamant: 10%chance of breaking.

Rune: 0% chance of breaking/can't break.

5:

*More to come, need pictures*

6:

In the POB Plank areas it will have a little symbol in the botton like in Duel Arena. That means that you can invite people to your crew. *Pictures coming, to lazy to make pictures now :-w *

7:

There are ports, like the POH Portals, in different places. I've made 2 now. I'm thinking of about 5-10 (only 2 fighting):

Port Phasamatys (fighting only, used for Wilderness):

portphasmatysvn7.png

Port Sarim:

portsarimka3.png

8:

keycz8.png

9:

Supporters:

Feel free to copy this suggestion to anywhere, but don't take credits for it. Write: "This suggestion wasn't made by me, it was made by Jonte135" etc.

*More pictures will come*

banksig2qn4.gif

Please! Support the new RuneScape bank!

i think this idee is dumb... we already have a building skill... and why would i want a schip? and then... make a canou if you realy want one...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Your idea is a good one, and it could go far. :)

Sadly all ideas of these kind imply a whole new playing system. For your idea to work Runescape would have to be a naval game, where going at war with ships is a major part of the game.

Sadly this just cant work in runescape, well not has something has big as a skill.

Here is a great suggestion for you :) :

Think of your great idea as a Mini-game!

A minigame where all sorts of players are involved. It would have 2 teams like castle war, but the goal is to sink the other ship OR so steal its treasure.

The recruiting would work like barbarian assault.

You would have many classes of players, a captain that moves the ship around, sailors, constructors that repair the ship, players that fire the canon, and other players that aboard the enemy ship (or any player does what he can so the team wins)

Trust me, this would work great as a mini-game!

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Your idea is a good one, and it could go far. :)

Sadly all ideas of these kind imply a whole new playing system. For your idea to work Runescape would have to be a naval game, where going at war with ships is a major part of the game.

Sadly this just cant work in runescape, well not has something has big as a skill.

Here is a great suggestion for you :) :

Think of your great idea as a Mini-game!

A minigame where all sorts of players are involved. It would have 2 teams like castle war, but the goal is to sink the other ship OR so steal its treasure.

The recruiting would work like barbarian assault.

You would have many classes of players, a captain that moves the ship around, sailors, constructors that repair the ship, players that fire the canon, and other players that aboard the enemy ship (or any player does what he can so the team wins)

Trust me, this would work great as a mini-game!

Thanks for the great idea, I will think about it :-k

banksig2qn4.gif

Please! Support the new RuneScape bank!

This doesnt seem like a good skill, like aoe said. First of all, there is no water that is wilderness and the only possible way to add that would be to make the middle of the seas wilderness. Also, there's the Trawler for fishing already, the regular ships for transport and the Charter ships for something (Trading? I can't remember). The ship battles would be an excellent idea for a minigame, especially since Jagex has added quite a few pirate-themed updates.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I agree, this would be much better as a minigame. Too complicated as a skill because we already have trawler, but a pirate-themed minigame would be pretty good.

newscape300x50qz7.gif

grammar2gr8dxhn9.png

"If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything at all."

I agree how this can be a very good mini-game. Two teams, two ships, and a whole lot of cannon balls!

This can also be a variation of Barbarian Assualt. One large group of players that fights an ever increasingly challenging NPC controlled ship much like the Penance waves. To keep it simple, the ships would be stationary and it'll be up to the players to keep the ship floating.

The players would be divided into different task teams: repair team, cannon team, boarding team, repeller team.

Repair team - repairs the ship

Cannon team - fires the cannon

Boarding team - goes on the enemy ship

Repeller team - defends the ship

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

well you kow i alreadymade such an idea for the minigame but it got lost

nice ideas well thought of

put me on support with on the back (50% support)

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

i think this idee is dumb... we already have a building skill... and why would i want a schip? and then... make a canou if you realy want one...

Selling spell checkers 5kea!

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Selling spell checkers 5kea!

:lol:

Maybe it would add-on to Construction?

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

hmm, i think its better to put it in POH as a small part from it, not neccesary (you write it that way?? ) to make a whole new skill for it..

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

like that one quest that unlocks mos'le harmless It would be like doing quest over! That'd be an awesome minigame.

I totally agree! It should be a minigame though.

j0xPu5R.png