Chos Magick..The all and nothing in only one word?

Darkluniux

Chaos magic is a form of magic which was first formulated in West Yorkshire, England, in the 1970s.[1] Through a variety of techniques often reminiscent of Western ceremonial magic or neoshamanism, many practitioners believe they can change both their subjective experience and objective reality, though some chaos magicians dispute that magic occurs through paranormal means.

Although there are a few techniques unique to chaos magic (such as some forms of sigil magic), chaos magic is often highly individualistic and borrows liberally from other belief systems. In this way, some chaos magicians consider their practice to be a metabelief. Some common sources of inspiration include such diverse areas as science fiction, scientific theories, ceremonial magic, shamanism, Eastern philosophy, world religions, and individual experimentation. Despite tremendous individual variation, chaos magicians often work with chaotic and humorous paradigms, such as the worship of Hun Tun from Taoism or Eris from Discordianism.

From Wikipedia.

Disscuss...

Ah yes, I forgot:

As the new era is coming and new religions and ideologies are taking different ways, I would like to know about everything related to the magic, not talking about the guys that get bunnies from the hat or David Blayne, but the magical studies like the ones created by Aleister Crowley. I'm interested in all theories like thelema, magical symbols, neo-paganism, etc, but right know I need to know about the Chaotic magic.

For what I know, this kind of magic can make creation and destruction by using the initials forces of energy that been awaken since the begining of time.

For example, in the greek mythology, Chaos was the void and full principle of everything, from this energy appeared the earth (Gaia) and her brother the sky (Uranos) who together gave bron to the forces of the world like the waters...

As you can see, Chaos might be some sort of "dark-mater" and our work as magicians is to manipulate it in a form that we can do some changes to the reality and who knows...The posibilities might be infinite...It's like alchelmy but without needing some material to transform.

Chaos magic might be simply destruction too, but that theory is more a gameish term very used in Word of Warcraft or other MMORPG and it's not what I seek.

If thou see what I see, If thou seek what I seek then come with me and..errr...post? Ok, ok, I'm not "V" but I can try right?

The chaos may be too the state of disorder, maybe some extrange dimension where is not the destiny...

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

So, is this something serious. Or is it a joke? I'm not really into magic, and I kind of had to laugh. I didn't know Wizzards really excisted.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

So, is this something serious. Or is it a joke? I'm not really into magic, and I kind of had to laugh. I didn't know Wizzards really excisted.

It's serious.

(Shame on ye destruction of the meme commentary, ok, it was funny)

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

Anyone that does think they can do real magic can grab themselves a free $1,000,000 just by showing the JREF :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Anyone that does think they can do real magic can grab themselves a free $1,000,000 just by showing the JREF :D

Or any one of several dozen similar prizes, all of which are still safe.

It's funny, anyone who really believes in magic (poor them) calls it 'magick' because that's more ancient and mystical sounding thanks to the superfluous K.

I do not love thee, Dr. Fell,

The reason why I cannot tell;

But this I know, and know full well,

I do not love thee, Dr. Fell.

Or any one of several dozen similar prizes, all of which are still safe.

It's funny, anyone who really believes in magic (poor them) calls it 'magick' because that's more ancient and mystical sounding thanks to the superfluous K.

woooo... fear the mystical K!!

we can misspell words and use ye olde english... wooo!!

there was a dalziel and pascoe to the theme of magic that was on last night.. it was pretty good.

Tk5SF.png

:(

Isn't it comparable to our modern day religions...lets say of Christianity, Islam, etc.

Think about it.

Christianity--men do things that seem impossible and science "proves" them wrong. We don't laugh

This "magick"-- Men do things we laugh at because science proves them wrong...

:-k

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

As far as I've seen, anything is possible, magic could be real, though if it is it has yet to be proven.

I am guessing you've lived in a box then? Because I've never seen a man eat his own head.

As far as I've seen, anything is possible, magic could be real, though if it is it has yet to be proven.

Really? Wow, where do you live? Sounds like an interesting place.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

no.. but we can prove that things are impossible using logic, reason and science. L2P at real life. There are no cheats.

Tk5SF.png

Unlike you, I don't believe that absolutly everything can be explained with our current view of logic, to believe as such would be horribly ignorant.

However, I do believe there is a limit to this, and not absolutly everything is possible, just, as far as we know, anything could be possible, we have only scratched the surface of knowledge, we don't even know everything about ourselves, to be throwing anything out as impossible would be blindly ignorant.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

Unlike you, I don't believe that absolutly everything can be explained with our current view of logic, to believe as such would be horribly ignorant.

However, I do believe there is a limit to this, and not absolutly everything is possible, just, as far as we know, anything could be possible, we have only scratched the surface of knowledge, we don't even know everything about ourselves, to be throwing anything out as impossible would be blindly ignorant.

Well if how do you know it's possible to obtain the majority of our brain to do extrodinary things such as levitate and all that other crap? From what we know nobody can eat their head.

Well if how do you know it's possible to obtain the majority of our brain to do extrodinary things such as levitate and all that other crap? From what we know nobody can eat their head.

I don't know, I just said, it could be possible, not once did I say I know, and as for the nobody can eat their head, there may actually be possible to technically eat your own head, but in the way you are thinking, no, it isn't possible.

crim2ma.jpg

I don't know, I just said, it could be possible, not once did I say I know, and as for the nobody can eat their head, there may actually be possible to technically eat your own head, but in the way you are thinking, no, it isn't possible.

I'm interested in hearing how you could technicaly eat your own head but actualy can't.

I agree with assassin, what you said earlier was just wrong.

Yes, but what we know is what we deduce from our current system of logic. Which needs updating and moving closer to the truth.

The problem is that I think that this is just another internet cult who seem to have brainwashed themselves into believing the crazy. Even if it was possible to bend the limits of reality (Hence causing creation and destruction), it would be incredibly dangerous and best left undiscovered, doncha think?

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I'm interested in hearing how you could technicaly eat your own head but actualy can't.
I rockon you could probably eat a bit of it. Say like you could cut your ear off and eat that. Or you could do like in Hannibal.

:P

iteme3721.jpg

I rockon you could probably eat a bit of it. Say like you could cut your ear off and eat that. Or you could do like in Hannibal.

Well i'm talking about eating the entire head, not a piece of it. :wink:

The way I'm thinking probably wouldn't work, but, I was thinking if we could somehow get a decapitated persons digestive system working/keep it going after death we could feed its throat parts of his head at a time, but as for eating with your mouth, its not possible lol...

I've got som really morbid images going through my head now...

crim2ma.jpg

Eating a head is a bit ambiguous. Let's think of other things that aren't possible:

Constructing a physical Gabriel's Horn. Constructing a physical Klein Bottle. Drawing the Mandelbrot set with a pencil. Constructing a physical blivet.