Halo 3 beta *MAY 16*

stevepole

Wow. Couldn't you have posted in the Betalicious thread or one of the other numerous Halo 2 threads?

This is about Halo 3, not Halo 2! :P

Anyway, QQ more about all the Halo-threads - Halo 3 is a highly anticipated game with over 4 million pre-orders already.

People are excited about this game, and today they can download the beta multiplayer for free.

To get back on topic, I have a multiplayer card but I don't have a hard drive on my Xbox - so if someone wants it, you write a reply here why you deserve it.

No emails, no pm's but chocolate accepted.

signaturebq4.jpg

Member of #darkwebz.

Wow. Couldn't you have posted in the Betalicious thread or one of the other numerous Halo 2 threads?

This is about Halo 3, not Halo 2! :P

Anyway, QQ more about all the Halo-threads - Halo 3 is a highly anticipated game with over 4 million pre-orders already.

People are excited about this game, and today they can download the beta multiplayer for free.

To get back on topic, I have a multiplayer card but I don't have a hard drive on my Xbox - so if someone wants it, you write a reply here why you deserve it.

No emails, no pm's but chocolate accepted.

Well I mean, theres been like 3 different threads about the beta, hell theres 2 on the first page right now :/.

Hell with beta. The real games comes out September 25! 8-)

Can't wait! Just to bad the beta isn't working through crackdown. I've heard two more hours till its fix but who knows. About there being other topics about halo 3 I didn't know, I searched halo 3 in the search nothing pulled up so then I made the my post.

tFtfA.jpg

My friend has been playing for a while. He sent me the link to his stats on Bungie and he's been doing pretty good. First in every game he's played except for his first which he got second. I really should have preordered Crackdown.

Seriously thats enough. You Halo "Haters". Just get out. No one really cares that you don't like it.

what? :-s

Uhh didn't read some things correctly lol. :oops:

cyco_1.jpg

Well, I bought Crackdown and played the beta with a few of my friends for like 5 hours tonight. The new weapons like the Spartan Laser and the hand-held gattleing gun are pretty awesome, and visually the game is stunning.

Basically; If you liked Halo 2 multiplayer, you'll loove Halo 3, if you didnt like Halo 2, you won't like Halo 3. As for as i've seen from the beta, the difference are minor cosmetically speaking, and nothing too drastic gameplay wise, save for the "x button" feature.

What the X-button does now is allows you to deploy either the bubble shield, the trip mine, or exploding time bomb. I don't see a whole lot use for the bubble shield, i mean it takes like .5 seconds to deploy and can just be walked through (though i've barely used it yet). The trip mines and bombs are great for assaultl or CTF, i really found some good use in those :)

I'll try Crackdown too.... eventually :P

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

I found the bubble shield useful in VIP, when your teams VIP comes under a lot of enemy fire just deploy a bubble shield so your VIP let his shield build back up. I also liked that one that wiped your shield energy.

tFtfA.jpg

I found the bubble shield useful in VIP, when your teams VIP comes under a lot of enemy fire just deploy a bubble shield so your VIP let his shield build back up. I also liked that one that wiped your shield energy.

Yeah I played for a few more hours today and found out some of the good uses for the X-actions. I still don't get how people are so good with the spartan laser though. I've gotten a handful a kills with it, yet almost every time I come up against i get owend hardcore. It's another great moment to use your bubble though. Spartan lasers are so vicous.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona